Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"
Vice doing articles for free...

I Sold My ‘Star Citizen’ Fleet To Finance a New Car

e: Oh balls it’s a 2016 necro. Still reads fine today though...

Pixelate fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I want to see a compendium of shitizens calling fudsters morons for daring to suggest that the a game won't come out by 20156789 because I'm far too lazy to read that far back.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Popete posted:

Like every college kid going to school for "games" who made an ultra detailed tree in Blender with 1 million polygons only to realize the second its loaded into the game it crawls to a slideshow.

Ah, but the kid who writes the compression algorithm that can help spin up a tree that looks like it has 1 million polygons, those fuckers are gold.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
:reddit: EU servers are full.
Just had to join USA server as keeps saying EU is full.

:v: Looks like a lot of people got shiny new PC's/GPUs for xmas.

:shepspends: They've got some Christmas pledge price changes too, expect lots more new players.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Pixelate posted:

Vice doing articles for free...

I Sold My ‘Star Citizen’ Fleet To Finance a New Car

e: Oh balls it’s a 2016 necro. Still reads fine today though...

Four years ago ... that kind of says it all to anyone with an ounce of brains.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

ggangensis posted:

this is exactly what Chris did with his "scope increase".

Coming relatively late to watching this project, like a motorist slowing down to watch a crash scene, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the history here. I thought (from reading posts) that CIG just threw up a "what would YOU like to see in SC?" post like any other dev would just to keep up the pretense of interacting with the community. Then reddit decided this actually constituted a legally binding vote and therefore it is the citizens to blame for the "required" scope increase. Did the crobbler ever actually point to that dumb poll as the reason for delaying the game indefinitely?

It's seriously hard to follow a narrative when it's constantly being rewritten.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

It was a poll on whether they should add more stretch goals.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The only stretch goals met were Ben's pant sizes

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Quavers posted:

:reddit: EU servers are full.
Just had to join USA server as keeps saying EU is full.

:v: Looks like a lot of people got shiny new PC's/GPUs for xmas.

:shepspends: They've got some Christmas pledge price changes too, expect lots more new players.

lol CIG should have released 3.7.3 instead of 3.8. All these new players get to experience the full on Star Citizen jank instead of something functional.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"
They should bottle this for the horrifying end of SQ62

ggangensis
Aug 24, 2018

:10bux:

vyst posted:

The only stretch goals met were Ben's pant sizes

:gary:

Mailer posted:

Coming relatively late to watching this project, like a motorist slowing down to watch a crash scene, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the history here. I thought (from reading posts) that CIG just threw up a "what would YOU like to see in SC?" post like any other dev would just to keep up the pretense of interacting with the community. Then reddit decided this actually constituted a legally binding vote and therefore it is the citizens to blame for the "required" scope increase. Did the crobbler ever actually point to that dumb poll as the reason for delaying the game indefinitely?

As you put it like this, it is really hard to keep track of. I think we have the following parts:

1. The "official" stretch goals as listed on RSI Website and Kickstarter

I would call these "transparent goals", albeit Chris deceived people about the current state of the game and the engine capabilities. Some goals like the 6 million ones (The Bengal carrier will be unlocked for persistent universe play. or the famous Star Citizen will launch with 100 star systems.) aren't possible until today, this was just a matter of "promise some poo poo and figure out the rest later"

edit: I think I`am not entirely correct here. It seems like everything after the ~2 million mark is one of the stretch goals added after the vote?

2. The community vote if stretch goals should be added ("54% of Citizens voted that we should continue to offer goals, and we’re going to honor that choice")
In a perfect world, a sensible project lead would have stopped right there, knowing that even the existing goals are not reachable, but here we are. Anyway, the narrative is that the backers basically forced them to scope creep. These are the numbers I`am aware of:

quote:

Q: Should we continue to offer stretch goals? (Total Votes: 34590 - 7% of Citizens, ~14% of alpha backers)

55% - Yes

26% - No

20% - No preference

I would call it a blatant lie and an insult to ones intelligence, but that's probably not a problem for the remaining citizens.

3. Insane promises made by Chris in his YouTube shows
I can't recall too many of them, but there were some hilarious ones there, cited until today by Citizens ("Chris said that..."). I think these 10k people fleet battles and that whole Barkeeper-Physics stuff originated here, but I could be wrong.

---
Anyway, I think Chris was well aware that the engine he had due to the Crytek deal was unsuitable, but I guess that in the beginning he really believed he could augment it as much to support all of these lofty stretch goals. I also think that it became obvious pretty fast to him that they wouldn't be able to create the technical foundation for the things they promised (and they still haven't), which is the point where it transformed into a full scam. He continues taking money for a project he knows won't live up to even his 6 million dollar stretch goals, whilst paying him and his family 6 figure wages a year. And this is still going because Chris created the perfect storm:
- On the surface, he was the wing commander guy, his fans all in their late 30s or 40s by now and therefore financially strong.
- He created that whole "evil publishers" narrative, which, in 2012 with all the bad console ports and cancelled PC exclusives hit a nerve.
- The argument "no publisher, so every penny goes to development", sounded somewhat believable back then. In reality it enabled out of control spending and waste on a level that would never have happened with a publisher
- Superficial progress (new assets, poo poo like caves, ...) keeps remaining backers happy. The ones left are naive dreamers that don't see a problem with bugs existing since 3.0. They believe every bug can be fixed, it's just a funny oversight by CIG, not a symptom of a rotten foundation
- The remaining backers love theory crafting, which fits perfectly with CIGs business model of selling ships. It's hard to believe, but people can obviously talk for days about the cool things they will do with their 900$ 890jump.

ggangensis fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Dec 30, 2019

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Important to note that only backers on the RSI forums who were aware of the vote participated. It was also stated that not only would there be no delay, expanded funding would allow them to complete everything more quickly.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Mailer posted:

Did the crobbler ever actually point to that dumb poll as the reason for delaying the game indefinitely?

Yes, repeatedly, and he still would if pressed.

What should alarm the Citizenry, yet never does, is that Chris has also said they “fund development” in proportion to the funding raised. It’s the Pollyanna way of confessing there is no scope document, no specific budget locked to deliver (x) functionality by (y) date for (z) cost.

This brilliant strategy lead CIG to the brink of depletion in 2018. But for Calder’s $46 million, he’d have been on fumes before mid-year and forced to start a big operational scale back. But this recklessness bothers the Citizenry very little, and they’ll be little bothered if he dilutes further and does it again. Whatever allows the continual postponement of delivery of finished product is justified. The fact that by Chris’s own roadmaps, development has been openly floundering for two solid years (as opposed to invisibly floundering the 4 years prior) troubles them hardly at all.

Chris has a special gift for buying himself more time, but even with a quarter billion and 7 years, he’s given no indications that he can develop a game. The latest Squadron teaser is little more than a portfolio reel for their environment artists and asset designers. It offers hardly a second of anything resembling gameplay, which is a huge step back from the mostly gameplay free, faked-it-because-we-don’t-know-how-to-make-it vertical slice from 2017. (That slice, incidentally, was created to convince the Calders that Squadron 42 was a celebrity packed safe bet blockbuster that was more in need of marketing funds than further development monies, and it is thanks to that fiction that Roberts got the investment needed to allow him to crawl pitifully to where he is today...)

h3isenbug
Jun 5, 2016

Right Meow!

Pixelate posted:

They should bottle this for the horrifying end of SQ62

Remember when Naysayers were laughing at Chris' claim that increased scope and funding would speed up development? Who's laughing now, FUDsters?

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

h3isenbug posted:

Remember when Naysayers were laughing at Chris' claim that increased scope and funding would speed up development? Who's laughing now, FUDsters?

They will move several steps further in 2020 to add more stuff from 2014, at amazingly cost efficient 300+ Million Dollars. :downsbravo:

Let’s sum up the industry names and studios with reputation who applaud and acknowledge the work CIG has delivered:

Done.
😂

The industry that actually developes real games for a release don’t gives a gently caress about Star Citizen.
If anything they may be jealous that CIG was able to fleece naive and desperate BDSSE junkies and nerds for that much money without delivering a game in year 8 and they wonder what games they/their studio/team could have created/developed with even a quarter of that money.

After everything collapses in 2 or 3 years, the Cultist have (beside getting not any of the promised 2 games completed in context of the stretchgoals after 10 or 11 years) to deal with 3 serious pains on top of it.:
1.) sunk cost galaxy = their jpegs are worthless as the community leaves the burning church
2.) Goon Schadenfreude
3.) Dereks Book

Funnily, one of these will annoy them far and seriously more than both other aspects combined :allears:

Mr.PayDay fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Dec 30, 2019

ggangensis
Aug 24, 2018

:10bux:

G0RF posted:

What should alarm the Citizenry, yet never does, is that Chris has also said they “fund development” in proportion to the funding raised. It’s the Pollyanna way of confessing there is no scope document, no specific budget locked to deliver (x) functionality by (y) date for (z) cost.

This brilliant strategy lead CIG to the brink of depletion in 2018. But for Calder’s $46 million, he’d have been on fumes before mid-year and forced to start a big operational scale back. But this recklessness bothers the Citizenry very little, and they’ll be little bothered if he dilutes further and does it again. Whatever allows the continual postponement of delivery of finished product is justified. The fact that by Chris’s own roadmaps, development has been openly floundering for two solid years (as opposed to invisibly floundering the 4 years prior) troubles them hardly at all.

Chris has a special gift for buying himself more time, but even with a quarter billion and 7 years, he’s given no indications that he can develop a game. The latest Squadron teaser is little more than a portfolio reel for their environment artists and asset designers. It offers hardly a second of anything resembling gameplay, which is a huge step back from the mostly gameplay free, faked-it-because-we-don’t-know-how-to-make-it vertical slice from 2017. (That slice, incidentally, was created to convince the Calders that Squadron 42 was a celebrity packed safe bet blockbuster that was more in need of marketing funds than further development monies, and it is thanks to that fiction that Roberts got the investment needed to allow him to crawl pitifully to where he is today...)

Nothing more to add, but I remember Chris showed slides along the lines In a publisher-driven development, only X out of Y dollars reach development, with our approach Y out of Y dollars reach development some years ago. What is the current citizen-narrative on that front? Do they still believe, after a quarter billion sunk and zero MMO-features on the horizon, that CIGs development model is particularly efficient and that a publisher-driven studio would need half a billion or more to achieve the same as CIG did?

So many hilarious things CR did, said and lied about got lost over the years of changing narrative and lead to this blurry version of the whole thing, it's a pity.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

I liked how one of the stretch goals was to make their own mo-cap studio but as soon as Chris got the money, he raced off to a top Hollywood level facility to do it in.

Also, what I'm interested in for those who have followed this from the start. At the time of the Hollywood actors cast be announced, and Mae Demming Sandi Gardiner being announced in it as well. Where Chris and Sandi being open about their relationship?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

ggangensis posted:

Nothing more to add, but I remember Chris showed slides along the lines In a publisher-driven development, only X out of Y dollars reach development, with our approach Y out of Y dollars reach development some years ago. What is the current citizen-narrative on that front? Do they still believe, after a quarter billion sunk and zero MMO-features on the horizon, that CIGs development model is particularly efficient and that a publisher-driven studio would need half a billion or more to achieve the same as CIG did?

I don’t think they dig too deeply on this these days. They don’t hold Chris his claims of superior dev spend efficiency, but I also don’t think he makes those claims anymore. Last time I recall it was back in 2015 i think, when Chris was lecturing the publishers and studios at the DICE conference on their waste and pending obsolescence. (The industry isn’t seeking him out for speeches anymore for sone weird reason...)

Citizens do still love to point to titles with long development cycles, exaggerate those cycles, then claim “CIG is right on target with the best of them”. At the same time they’ll also claim Star Citizen is far more ambitious than anything ever attempted, which then allows them to pretend that it’s entirely appropriate that this should take 10+ years, “we voted for that”, etc.

So in general, long timers still hanging on cling to newer retconned myths Chris sold them after the older myths fell apart. Phrases like “It’s still early days” and “Tier Zero” are their mantras, and they cover a multitude of prior lies.

Kosumo posted:

Also, what I'm interested in for those who have followed this from the start. At the time of the Hollywood actors cast be announced, and Mae Demming Sandi Gardiner being announced in it as well. Where Chris and Sandi being open about their relationship?

She was publicly announced as part of the cast while still his secret wife. So that scene in RTV 53 (June 2015) where Chelsea rolls her eyes as Ben fawns over Sandi’s acting experience was also when the marriage was still secret.

It’s kind of funny. She was actually shooting the Summer 2015 Imaginarium stuff when Derek launched his fateful July blog and eventually “doxxed” their marriage. By the time The Escapist stuff started blowing up in September, the debate “is she or isn’t she Chris’s wife?” was fully raging, and Chris confirmed it officially via his famous meltdown letter. After he’d done that, Sandi took the stage at CitCon and told backers “I’m Chris’s wife, as you all know, it’s not a secret...”

So it was made public right as they started their first big Squadron Celebrity PR push...

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/hlRZC72.gifv

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

Kosumo posted:

I liked how one of the stretch goals was to make their own mo-cap studio but as soon as Chris got the money, he raced off to a top Hollywood level facility to do it in.

Pretty sure they brought some gear, couldn't work it, brought more, couldn't work that, then more again, which also sank into the swamp. Finally they paid others to do it, before figuring out they couldn't import anything yet anyway. Then paid some sweatshop to convert their near useless celebrity mocap data into semi functional jank.

Then they went to Imaginarium for hard core mop action.

Remember those videos of Molan (sp?) filming semi naked ladies for a female character with a RED One in their "Mocap Studio" backers paid for in 2013? Wooo, good times.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Kosumo posted:

Humorously, in one of the first Squadron 42 trailers, toward the end of the trailer they rolled out all the A-List actors they had on board. Guess whose name was missing? Even Chris knows what Sandi is.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

I wonder how much the the T-posing raccoon commando is in for.

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

Kosumo posted:

While I don't have the evidence at hand, I'm pretty sure they have built their own moocap studio, after pissing up a small fortune at the imaginerium. almost shocking one of the many shell companies, is more than just a shell. It was bought and paid for by backer money. CIG studios use it exclusively and but I'm sure they still pay to use it.

Its just another grey area where Chris and co line there pockets while spending all the money on development. This also exlains the excessive moocaping.

Web Madness
Apr 25, 2008

Experimental Skin posted:

Remember those videos of Molan (sp?) filming semi naked ladies for a female character with a RED One in their "Mocap Studio" backers paid for in 2013? Wooo, good times.

I think you’re talking about this video(?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOhjPtMZdE

It’s hard to believe that nearly 6 years later it’s still “early days” :aaaaa:

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

refundian posted:

Someone posted in another thread, and he who shall not be named has also said - The investors cashed out.

If that's true, then CI won't have the full 46 million to fall back on now, they'll pretty much have backer spending and that's it.

We could see the end before 2022.

Cashing out !! How did this rumour escape our attention??

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Web Madness posted:

There was an even worse one where they had a topless actress that they were 'mo-capping'. At the time it just seemed like they were using the mo-cap as an excuse to have a dirty old perv at the actresses boobs, because there's no actual reason for anyone needing to be naked in any way for 'mo-cap' unless you're mo-capping the bouncy bits specifically, and even then, wtf lol.

It was weird and creepy.

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012

G0RF posted:

Backers handwaved it as "Why should CIG stop receiving donations/pledges?" which wasn't the point. The point was why were they taking out payday style loans when by that point they had $150+ million in funding, how about $46 million for claimed marketing reasons when the besides citcon, there is zero advertising of the game anywhere, in-fact how the gently caress did they spend $24 million in advertising according to their own financials over 5 years.

This is your typical post on CIG successes, https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/star-citizen-discussion-thread-v11.529121/post-8217778

quote:

Would have, could have, should have. Your crying over spilt milk. 2019 has been the most successful year for CIG, so one would say they are on the right course....

Let's not get started on how wrong it is because we would be here a while.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

The only thing of importance, the only thing that matters right up until the very end, and it's not even the money.

It's Chris Robblers somehow finding a way to elbow his way back into Hollywood, I mean, he had a half arsed attempt at making his own mo-cap studio hoping to entice those who would trot over to England to use Golums (Andy Serkis) one, that failed, so he tried with getting actors, including Golum to direct and push around so he could find inroads with them, that also failed, he also figured out that Strangli wouldn't be an 'inroad' since she got cut from a low budget 'film', so the only thing for it was to buy an expensive house next door to Hollywood and hope that he'd bump into the right people when he goes out to pick up milk from the local shop or something.

The guy desperately wants to be part of the Hollywood shot makers, it's his number one reason for any of the poo poo that is CI`g to exist, it's his vehicle into the bright lights. So far all the expenditure, all the expensive videos, commercials, marketing etc, all the office items purchased, every toupe, every car he's owned or leased since 2012, has all been squarley aimed at him either getting to, or living like he is part of the HW jetset, he has no interest in making a computer game, he doesn't even play the one he's allegedly making, this is why the "visual teaser" is the way it is, it's why everything coming out of CI`g is commercials and cut scenes, it's why the gameplay sucks or is nonexistant, they are made for film directors to fawn over, for camera guys to admire the angles, for background artists to critique the visuals, for costume designers to ask what the space suits pipes do, not for backers or for gamers.

He'll keep gathering peoples money, and spending it just as fast as long as he keeps beliving that one day he'll be a blockbuster movie director with his 'star' on the sidewalk.

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

Web Madness posted:

An earlier one, young lady topless spinning on a turntable. The backers only got to see the redacted version though, though perhaps concierge has other benefits. Could explain the funding tracker.

I can't wait to read the audit of discarded hours/days/weeks/months/years of work and wasted funds.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

:reddit: Please help me out here people. This isn't a complaining post. Help me keep the faith. I played for about 2 hours and couldn't do anything without running into some type of game breaking bug. This final straw of me was missing a train because you can't hold backspace to delete text. You have to manually press the key for every letter.... How do they realistically plan on fixing all of this while actually having an MMO with thousands of players? Drop some facts on me people! I need this!

:v: To fix all the bugs they need to have the core tech in place fully. SOCS, Server Meshing, Quantawhatever, etc.. IIRC at CCon they mentioned that they wanted to improve the PU gameplay this year. Every new patch I spend a few hours failing until I understand what bugs are out there and what to do to get around them. You're not alone.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iron buns posted:

:reddit: Please help me out here people. This isn't a complaining post. Help me keep the faith. I played for about 2 hours and couldn't do anything without running into some type of game breaking bug. This final straw of me was missing a train because you can't hold backspace to delete text. You have to manually press the key for every letter.... How do they realistically plan on fixing all of this while actually having an MMO with thousands of players? Drop some facts on me people! I need this!

:v: To fix all the bugs they need to have the core tech in place fully. SOCS, Server Meshing, Quantawhatever, etc.. IIRC at CCon they mentioned that they wanted to improve the PU gameplay this year. Every new patch I spend a few hours failing until I understand what bugs are out there and what to do to get around them. You're not alone.

I read that as "Every night I spend a few hours failing (etc)" and it made perfect sense.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

I read that as "Every night I spend a few hours failing (etc)" and it made perfect sense.

quote:

Help me keep the faith

I don't need to hear the truth! Just lie to me so i can keep believing!

#notacult

Also, lol, wait for core tech... the mantra for years now. One would have thunk that core tech would have been done first... but this is CIG we are talking about.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

:reddit: Are we ready to conclude this game is never going to reach an acceptable "finished" state or will we spend some more time with our heads in the sand?

on 19-10-2012 I backed this game on the original kickstarter campaign for $30. youknow, back when it was advertises with a projected release date of 2014.

in the mean time the world has changed a lot.
Kim jung Un became the leader of north korea.
netflix became a huge thing.
UBER changed transportation. AirBnB had a similar effect on renting.
china went to space
ukraine was invaded.
every brain on the internet had their brains shattered by a simple blue dress.
same sex marriage became legal in the US
pokemon GO conquered the globe. for 3 months.
brexit became a thing.
fidget spinners came and went.
we got a first ever photo of a black hole.

7 years is a long-rear end time.
and every single sign points to star citizen having become a mismanaged behemoth of a project that very few people could properly manage - least of all their current team.

we hear reports of tiny changes and additions here and there, but mostly what's being sold are ideas - not concrete features. after all this time we still don't even seem to be properly half-way through development. I'm not saying this whole thing was a scam all along. I'm saying it just turned into one. whether through greed or incompetence - the end result is the same.

this game will be in beta for as long as it exists, and will never see an actual release day. change my mind.

:shepspends: SC and SQ42 are the most complex games ever made, and plenty of way simpler games by massive established studios have taken as long. Grow up and learn some patience, some things are worth the wait. Go and play ED so you can see what a game done quickly gets you.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Agony Aunt posted:

I don't need to hear the truth! Just lie to me so i can keep believing!

#notacult

Also, lol, wait for core tech... the mantra for years now. One would have thunk that core tech would have been done first... but this is CIG we are talking about.

They come so close to almost realizing what is actually going on, then plummet back down into the filth. Like a breaching whale, you might say.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

in the mean time the world has changed a lot.
Kim jung Un became the leader of north korea.

It amuses me that this was the first thing they thought of when writing up a list of "things that have changed since 2012".

A tiny little look into the psyche of the average Star Citizen backer, if you will?

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quavers posted:

:shepspends: SC and SQ42 are the most complex games ever made, and plenty of way simpler games by massive established studios have taken as long. Grow up and learn some patience, some things are worth the wait. Go and play ED so you can see what a game done quickly gets you.[/i]

A released product?

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ErrEff posted:

It amuses me that this was the first thing they thought of when writing up a list of "things that have changed since 2012".

A tiny little look into the psyche of the average Star Citizen backer, if you will?

Things that haven't changed in the last several decades:

Chris Roberts

Megalobster
Aug 31, 2018
Courtesy of the only french website not shilling for CInotG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6AXqt9tUY

The comments are beautiful :qqsay:.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Agony Aunt posted:

A released product?

Dude, it's not like it 2020 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
The most complex games ever made.