Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
maybe I'm super ignorant but what are these issues with Bernie where he's this mega racist russian plant agent of Cobra Commander that show his supporters are turbo racists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OpenSourceBurger posted:

maybe I'm super ignorant but what are these issues with Bernie where he's this mega racist russian plant agent of Cobra Commander that show his supporters are turbo racists?

They need more time to figure that part out

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
With the right magic words in the right order they can end Bernie just like they ended trump

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

OpenSourceBurger posted:

I guess people who support him are mean to capitalists on twitter?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OpenSourceBurger posted:

the first poster to figure that out gets to be crowned the Q of Russiagate

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Like, it's totally cool and fine to dislike a candidate, but this weird thing where you have to create a narrative where they are actually an evil double agent reptilian racist mega monster from beyond space and time to say why you don't like them is so loving dumb

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ice... No...

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1211709381152296961

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Like, it's totally cool and fine to dislike a candidate, but this weird thing where you have to create a narrative where they are actually an evil double agent reptilian racist mega monster from beyond space and time to say why you don't like them is so loving dumb

wait are we pretending we don't know Pete Buttigieg is a lizardman now

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 19:46 on Dec 30, 2019

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Ice-T is pretty anti-Trump, there's a good chance he just digs the quote and didn't realize what the flaming q thing meant. Q isn't that much of a mainstream thing.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Ice-T is pretty anti-Trump, there's a good chance he just digs the quote and didn't realize what the flaming q thing meant. Q isn't that much of a mainstream thing.

Yeah I sincerely doubt he’s actual a qanon guy, I just thought it was funny

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

it's impressive that Matei has made such a long career out of "being that dude who hangs out with AVGN sometimes"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

not expending the effort to find it but he got told to pound sand by the dude who loving made i wanna be the guy in replies lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1211735665987194880

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah I sincerely doubt he’s actual a qanon guy, I just thought it was funny

he's still an rear end in a top hat and can get hosed

https://twitter.com/heavensvnt/status/770432769956589568

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Kitfox88 posted:

not expending the effort to find it but he got told to pound sand by the dude who loving made i wanna be the guy in replies lol

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/1211048502702288896

loving MILLENNIALS ARE EXCUSING MEDIOCRITY IN THEIR VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

OpenSourceBurger posted:

The real reason they have for disliking Bernie is that they are greedy fucks and/or bootlickers who hate poor people and, at best, think the solution to any form of bigotry is "more rich people who belong to marginalized groups"

But if they said that out loud then the jig would be up, so they have to invent some poo poo about russia or whatever

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

OpenSourceBurger posted:

JonTron...there's a name I haven't heard in a while...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ice T is a loving moron and his tweets are pretty consistently garbage.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

cool dance moves posted:

JonTron...there's a name I haven't heard in a while...

he still gets millions of views per video.

I don’t know either

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

he still gets millions of views per video.

I don’t know either

Lmao at this point how is pewdiepie not eating all of jontron's lunch

man, the memories are just flooding back now. I wonder how Tim Buckley is doing

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Spergin Morlock posted:

Ice T is a loving moron and his tweets are pretty consistently garbage.

he's cool because he's a real life version of Dril.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

uber_stoat posted:

he's cool because he's a real life version of Dril.

he's a jackass because he's a transphobe

is dril a transphobe? :ohdear:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

OpenSourceBurger posted:

wait till these guys find out I cheat engined myself materials in deep rock to skip the grind and just enjoy playing with my friends :nsa:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kitfox88 posted:

wait till these guys find out I cheat engined myself materials in deep rock to skip the grind and just enjoy playing with my friends :nsa:

am i going to get death threats because i downloaded a completed save for Binding of Isaac

(the correct answer is "no, Chloe, you're going to get death threats because you're transgender")

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

razorrozar posted:

he's a jackass because he's a transphobe

is dril a transphobe? :ohdear:

Dril was forcefemmed by his adult sons in a complicated monitezation scheme

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
I will never understand having so little personality that you get angry over people enjoying entertainment in a way you don't.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/NickKristof/status/1211282842149441537?s=20

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

One might say it was the best of times and the worst of times?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
not using percentages

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’m the text block straight outta eighties scifi dystopia.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/birth_marxist/status/1211754544373190656

the noble savage is back motherfuckers!!!!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Kristoff does not mention China once in the article btw. It's only included in a graph of literacy gains

also NYT readers are racist and actually don't want children to live. but don't worry, lowering child mortality will actually decrease the birthrate of undesirable populations

quote:

Readers constantly tell me, for example, that if we save children’s lives, the result will be a population crisis that will cause new famines. They don’t realize that when parents are confident that their children will survive, and have access to birth control, they have fewer children.

Climate change is a crisis just as bad as "compassion fatigue" btw

quote:

Climate change remains a huge threat to our globe, as does compassion fatigue in the rich world, and it’s likely that we will miss a United Nations target of eliminating extreme poverty by 2030. Meanwhile, here in the United States, Trump presents a continuing challenge to our institutions, and millions of families have been left behind and are struggling. We should keep pressing on all these fronts (the last one concerns me enough that it’s the topic of my new book), but we’ll get a morale boost if we acknowledge the backdrop of hard-won improvement.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
gotta love the "buy my book" plug smack in the middle of what is supposed, in theory, to be a heartfelt statement

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
For sale: vanity books, never sold

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

This is a good take but the repliess are an unholy cesspool

https://mobile.twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/1211820453951610881

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
communism is when the parties do stuff and the more stuff they do the more communist it is

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

This makes sense if words don't mean things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pomp posted: