Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

EasyEW posted:

9 Stretch Marks Lane

:nallears: yes, Brooke, keep repeating this unjoke with all of the instruments, at least the Rose is Rose guy understands your fetish

quote:

Out Our Way (December 7-9, 1933)

:allears: this needs to be thread title, somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Arlo and Janis Classic (June 14, 1998)

Oh god. :stonk:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

EasyEW posted:

Interesting type of contraption. Wonder if they ever came up with a name for it.
Comic Strip Thread: Parrot (g) is soon gassed and falls to platform (h)

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Comic Strip Thread: Causes Goat Keen Disappointment And He Cries Bitterly

Was laughing out loud by the end of that strip.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Jiru posted:

You got a broken tag in the third image. Also, since I am here, I want to thank you for your Corto scan work. I got some of the books but not nearly all of them, and they're always good to read.

I'm going to reveal my complete lack of computer knowledge, but what do you mean by a broken link? I can see and zoom in on the third image on my phone...

Edit: Though I am very happy you got some of the books, that makes my uploading of these things feel so much better.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 7, 2020

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedwig_Eleonora_of_Holstein-Gottorp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_of_Hesse-Eschwege

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

:allears:

1997 Viivi & Wagner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tex_Willer

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Star Wars appears AWESOME!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

quote:

Today: a brief history of Amy's relationship with Dixon Lovelace, a man who, if we recall wasn't the most moral human being in Tackleford.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

Holy gently caress gently caress you Ed. Way to shame someone who's happy and feeling good for making positive improvements in the life, enjoying their new food choices, by waving a goddamn candy bar in their face.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Believe me, that was hard to see for me, too

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Holy poo poo.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Samovar posted:

I'm going to reveal my complete lack of computer knowledge, but what do you mean by a broken link? I can see and zoom in on the third image on my phone...

Edit: Though I am very happy you got some of the books, that makes my uploading of these things feel so much better.

In your post, it looks like this:
[timghttps://imgur.com/Q1EZZzr].jpg[/timg]

The second bracket is misplaced: it should be right after the timg tag. But now that you say that, it makes me wonder if it's my old as hell tablet that won't understand it. If that's the case, please disregard my post and keep doing your good work :)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The link in the original post does not work for me on computer, or in app.

I don't imagine there's a parser that would have auto-inlined the image from the mangled link.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

How odd! Anyway, it's corrected now. Thanks everyone.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Spiffster posted:

Yesterday mods: for the love of god don’t make me type in that prob/ban

Today mods: not even a day...
Honestly, Archyduchess saying that just made me want to post Dilbert. Just once, just for the probation reason. But, now it has been done, so the circle is complete and I'll just post my regulars.

F Minus

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

EasyEW posted:

Les Moore Drags Out The Inevitable

This is just insufferable. I'm pretty sure Les had to go on book tours to promote St. Lisa's book, so it's not like he hasn't taken time off work before. My guess is that Batiuk wants to frame it so that Les' wife is being really pushy in making him go to this movie deal that he clearly hates. That way, if the movie gets cancelled all over again (because of Les being a complete twit), Les would have an excuse that his wife forced him into this and he's sooooo noble for suffering through it.

What an rear end in a top hat. Also it seems like Ed talks to different co-workers every time, so I like to imagine everyone thinks he's a massive rear end in a top hat and avoids him afterwards.

:laffo:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Dustin finds a new way to get under my skin; Egg whites are bullshit, eat the yolk and get the nutrients. A little fat is what your body needs in the morning for energy anyhow. Also there is no proven link between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol, so don't give me that crap either!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2017 Spiderman

1978 Comics

Dick Tracy

Locher Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

Footrot Flats

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

JethroMcB posted:

Dustin finds a new way to get under my skin; Egg whites are bullshit, eat the yolk and get the nutrients. A little fat is what your body needs in the morning for energy anyhow. Also there is no proven link between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol, so don't give me that crap either!

So one of those egg council creeps got to you too, huh?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

"And if you don't like him, you can see Dr. Fine! Or the other Dr. Howard!"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CommonShore posted:

So one of those egg council creeps got to you too, huh?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Here's my second opinion: You are not getting older!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Sometimes Mary Worth functions as a PSA for the middle aged and senior which is why I think she has hypothyroidism.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
King Aroo 8/18/53

They'll Do It Every Time 7/25/46

Mopsy 8/4/42

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set makes an important legal distinction.

Working Daze makes a timely reference.

Super-Fun-Pak Comix trades up.

Cul De Sac is all relative.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Pastry of the Year posted:

Arlo and Janis Classic (June 14, 1998)

This is one of my all time favorites

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

computer angel posted:

Sometimes Mary Worth functions as a PSA for the middle aged and senior which is why I think she has hypothyroidism.

And also a reminder that doctors often dismiss the problems of their woman patients. If your doctor is acting like your real health problems don't matter, get a second opinion!

Eat poo poo, Bernice.

Eat poo poo, capricorn9th

All Bernice (a future counselor) does is look for ways to make people feel bad about themselves. The only reason she has any friends at all is because all her friends are too young to realize that you don't have to keep being friends with an rear end in a top hat just because you were friends when you were kids. And also because Team Evans sucks at writing (intentionally) likeable characters.

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

how much money do you think it'd take to stop the Evans team from making any more comics

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
The Lockhorns

Brewster Rockit Space Guy Aliens toys were very popular when I was a kid though?

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens Wouldn't there be two halves though? Is there a reverse mermaid god floating around out there?

Kevin & Kell Ugh.

Mother Goose & Grimm

Hagar The Horrible

Sherman's Lagoon

Frazz Why is there so much space in these word balloons?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Retail

Get Fuzzy 1/6/00

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

:eng99:

why's the rabbit-masquerading-as-rat's daughter a skunk

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I knew Rachel was going to say that and I hate it. Having an actual lease is far more important for your future. You're comparing a personal relationship with a business relationship. If moving in with him before marrying him would be a mistake then so would actually marrying him. But the argument Bernice made yesterday about the danger of not having a formal lease was entirely valid.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

FrumpleOrz posted:

On The Fastrack

Guy programmed these shits. They're intentionally not following his programming. That shouldn't even be an option. He SHOULD fail his thesis. (I mean, really his thesis should be about how he invented AI, but I guess AI is no big in this universe.)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

riderchop posted:

:eng99:

why's the rabbit-masquerading-as-rat's daughter a skunk

because holbrook stinks

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

for real though, it's because after kevin's dad catfished her she married a skunk with twenty children from a previous marriage who then abandoned them along with her ~lol~

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/NoobtheLoser/status/1214639033428643840?s=20

ukonvasara
Aug 16, 2012

a mixture of gravity and waggery

FrumpleOrz posted:

On The Fastrack

The issue with these appliances seems to be less that they're not secure and more that they're sentient, and malevolent.

Julet Esqu posted:

Guy programmed these shits. They're intentionally not following his programming. That shouldn't even be an option. He SHOULD fail his thesis. (I mean, really his thesis should be about how he invented AI, but I guess AI is no big in this universe.)

yeah, this!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghostlight posted:

for real though, it's because after kevin's dad catfished her she married a skunk with twenty children from a previous marriage who then abandoned them along with her ~lol~

That sounds to loving stupid, even for Holbrook. I will accept no proof to the contrary, even directly from his backlogs.

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

In today's Corto Maltese: Wow, I couldn't imagine any other General of a collapsed state ensuring that his guerrilla army actually got their back-pay, or Looks like Mama Slütter's getting twice the heart-ache, or Corto can keep things under his hat