Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Persiflagist posted:

btw i think that was bad and im against people molesting children or whatever the gently caress that was about

welcome back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

it was a pleasure being gay with you all

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

GrimGypsy posted:

wow quite a dipsy doodle huh

Great googli moogli what a night

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

*dutch, if i recall correctly

ah, i think youre right

one of those dire northern european places where they wear wooden shirts and think tartar sauce is the last word in condiments, anyway

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

im afraid at this juncture the only solution is to remod McCaine and give him full authority to crush the forces of reaction beneath the tank treads of norwegian twink communism

dude mccaine is dutch smdh

Efb

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

homeless snail posted:

reopen fyad, its time to rewind

There's no point. Let it stay dead as a monument to incredible admin and mod incompetence over the past few months.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

I just wanna know why the Coupons mod, of all things/people, came out swinging so hard here lmao

if it turns out it is a shared puppet account lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a win is a flat loss

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ladies, gentlemen, non binary posters, the something awful forums. *raucous applause*

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Thug Lessons posted:

I'm constantly amazed at how you guys can't even enjoy winning.

Hm yes, the guy Cspam has been begging to be demodded for going on two months now, causing all the admins/mods to circle the wagons and go scorched earth, bans himself and much like jesus christ, absolves all the other mods of their actions.

We did it guys!! Everything will be good now with all the other same characters playing the same roles!

Nonsense posted:

who is that person.

who the gently caress are half these people

Apologies, I'll try to post more white noise to hit my Posting Quota so that I'm allowed to weigh in on things like this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

foobardog posted:

Bring LF back

lf got mccaine demodded lol

we got evilweasel and vilerat as a replacement

whoopsie daisy!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

mcclay posted:

did lowtax know?
I would wager no.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

whatis posted:

if you think this is funny now, wait until lowtax tries to fix everything
I've been thinking all night about how this is still hanging over the situation

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

Great googli moogli what a night

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Persiflagist posted:

free fyad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i can't believe you waited for the immortal probated guy's probation to run out, for this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

I just wanna know why the Coupons mod, of all things/people, came out swinging so hard here lmao
Seriously, wtf?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
the thing that really amazes me is that apparently all those posters just post under the same name as they have on SA and like, they all got banned by other mods. the loving dude in gbs who posted that ppj spent way more time on their discord than any other was on there and had the same name. what loving worth was any of this poo poo, lmao

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zas posted:

its so perfectly goon-project-mindset

goon mcmuffin: my job is to go out and convince nazi's to fight for us

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
time to reopen QCS

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

PPJ's alt

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

mcclay posted:

mods knew.

did lowtax know?

Lowtax is playing EverQuest on percocet right now

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

ladies, gentlemen, non binary posters, the something awful forums. *raucous applause*

"that's a hell of an act; what do you call it?"
"the administrators"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whatis posted:

can't wait for lowtax to finally delete the forums

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

This is a really loving good question.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

i just want to quickly state that ppj perma banning himself not only wasn't necessary, it is the consequence of a series of terrible decisions made by the moderation team over the last few weeks.

The administration has not acted in good faith, not engaged in good faith, and just done whatever the gently caress it felt like. Whenever a forum would get out of hand, we'd get a few paragraphs of "oh here you go now go away and shut up" and it was loving absurd.

Here's the reason this matters:

This is a community. We exist in this community. Some of us care deeply about other members of this community. With your total ineptitude, you have shattered portions of OUR community. My friends are gone. They can't or won't come back, and it is completely and totally because of your actions. We stay and get angry because we WANT to be here, and we want to work with moderators who engage with us in good faith and are part of the community that we built.

If you can't understand that, and its clear that basically none of you do, then you need leave. And now.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Kill All Cops posted:

welcome back

spoke too soon

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

a helpful bear posted:

INFORMANT???

lmfao

gently caress 2020 is so so SO good

P sure I can ride this high for the rest of the year, thank you SA for the wind beneath these wings

animist
Aug 28, 2018

whatis posted:

this is the equivalent of xi sending in the nukes and honestly i'm here for it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

somethingawful ending like reservoir dogs did

Grymauch
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How does this stack up against the jack-booted catlady mod purge from the 2010s?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

secret power behind the throne

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

i just want to quickly state that ppj perma banning himself not only wasn't necessary, it is the consequence of a series of terrible decisions made by the moderation team over the last few weeks.

The administration has not acted in good faith, not engaged in good faith, and just done whatever the gently caress it felt like. Whenever a forum would get out of hand, we'd get a few paragraphs of "oh here you go now go away and shut up" and it was loving absurd.

Here's the reason this matters:

This is a community. We exist in this community. Some of us care deeply about other members of this community. With your total ineptitude, you have shattered portions of OUR community. My friends are gone. They can't or won't come back, and it is completely and totally because of your actions. We stay and get angry because we WANT to be here, and we want to work with moderators who engage with us in good faith and are part of the community that we built.

If you can't understand that, and its clear that basically none of you do, then you need leave. And now.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
i guess i am still just in shock that the nazi discord discovered who "jones", the undercover alter ego of sa moderator party plane jones, was within 5 minutes of him joining. no idea how that couldve happened

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
wb

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

DrPaper posted:

it was a pleasure being gay with you all

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoopsie daisy!

so your saying a commie got replaced by someone who was being paid by the state department?

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

whoopsie daisy!

gently caress, really?

I feel like I never know what the gently caress is going on right under my own nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

im afraid at this juncture the only solution is to remod McCaine and give him full authority to crush the forces of reaction beneath the tank treads of norwegian twink communism

i dont think the anti-immigrant european guy is a good pick tbh