Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Oops I drew W.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DariusLikewise posted:

JR ROSE owns, gently caress the haters

He hasn't been the same ever since he lost his !.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

HootTheOwl posted:

Oops I drew W.

Your right. All old white warmongers do blend together.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
A fat Michael Moore joke in goddamn 2020 like holy poo poo.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RoboRodent posted:

It's really telling how often conservatives defaults to "well you're fat and/or ugly therefore your argument is invalid."

Or the memes where it's a bunch of attractive conservative blondes on one side and a bunch of unattractive liberal women on the other with the :smuggo: take of "I know which side I'm on!"

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison 2 days ago posted:

Does Iran Really want War?

Has the US crossed a Red Line?

Is appeasement a sign of weakness?

As the war fear mongering escalates in the FAKE news and Social Media, we all need to re-read the President’s statement:

“We took action last night to stop a war. We did not take action to start a war,” Trump said.

Unlike the endless wars of the Bushes and Obama, (War is A racket), the US does not have to just rely on sanctions or conventional war. Trump can simple take out their key facilities or leadership without risking American lives.

Tehran is economically feeble and out gunned. Iran’s people have been oppressed by the radical mullahs and yearn for freedom. Iran doesn’t want a real war and neither does the USA.

Trump has repeatedly said we are not looking for “regime change”.

To sum it up in layman’s terms… “Don’t Tread on me….Or else”

Tina

Garrison posted:

IRAN LAUNCHES THEIR REVENGE FOR THE KILLING OF SOLEIMANI

It’s difficult to draw a cartoon while events are rapidly changing, so this cartoon came to mind. As I penned this I learned a jet crashed outside of Tehran, killing a great many people.

Was it accidentally shot down or targeted intentionally by Iran?

Was Iran’s ballistic missile launch nothing more than saber rattling by Iran to save face?

UPDATE: Reports indicate Iranian officials informed the Iraqi government before the attack that they were launching missiles at US bases, and the Iraqis informed US officials to prepare for attack. Conclusion is this attack was meant for Tehran to save face.

Even through Iran is ruled by religious lunatics, they must have some sanity left, because they made it clear they do not a full-blown war with the United States. Let’s hope the president shows restraint and avoids a full war with the Persian nation. We would defeat Iran, but at the cost of many lives on both sides.

It’s time to stop the tit-for-tat game and get out of the Middle East entirely. Iraq wants us to go. We supposedly brought Democracy there, so let’s respect their vote and get out. That probably won’t happen. The neocon deep state swamp, the globalists, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and our military industrial complex want Iran taken out. Trump has done a good job of avoiding war with Iran and I’ve praised him for it. Iran is foolishly playing into their hands by escalating the situation. Did they overreach to save face?

We don’t need another never-ending war. Trump promised to get us out of the useless wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan. It’s time for him to deliver on his promise.

—Ben Garrison

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

RoboRodent posted:

It's really telling how often conservatives defaults to "well you're fat and/or ugly therefore your argument is invalid."

Eh, no one side has a monopoly on that kind of ugliness. I can't count the number of jokes I've seen about Trump's weight (even just in this thread), and putting him in orange facepaint is the default caricature.

This is not to say "both sides are the same, waddyagonnado" but I cringe a bit when people try to make fat-shaming and misogyny the sole domain of the right.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Allow me to be the first to say :umberto:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ah, framing the kickoff of the war as iranian aggression instead of daddy trump assassinating one of their top leaders, clever benny g

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

Eh, no one side has a monopoly on that kind of ugliness. I can't count the number of jokes I've seen about Trump's weight (even just in this thread), and putting him in orange facepaint is the default caricature.

This is not to say "both sides are the same, waddyagonnado" but I cringe a bit when people try to make fat-shaming and misogyny the sole domain of the right.

I'd say the Trump is arguably fair game because he CONSTANTLY denigrates the appearances of others while being a shambling fat golem himself. And the orange facepaint is apt because he literally does that.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

They'd absolutely be in one of Herr Cheeto's Concentration Camps.

Besesoth posted:

Stallie, Garrison, and Eli Valley now have entries in the directory; please fact-check me (and spell-check, I'm tired) and let me know if we're missing anyone who should be there!

RE: Lester, Chick-Fil-A are still bigoted shits that are against equal marriage and are still donating to bigoted causes.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pants Donkey posted:

Michael Moore-bidly Obese is a fatty fat fat and therefore all arguments he makes ar-

What? He lost weight?

...how many years ago?

*Sweating* Well, uh...that is to say...

*Stiglich thrusts his penis into a shotgun over and over as he’s hauled off the stage*

School-age children, famously the most anti-gun-control demographics of the USA.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Cat Mattress posted:

School-age children, famously the most anti-gun-control demographics of the USA.

Funnily enough, my earliest political memory is in elementary school where we listened to a Bush vs Gore debate in class and had to discuss it. I was confused by Bush being against any gun control, and went home to ask my parents about it because it seemed so obviously stupid that I had to have misheard. Naturally my dad, a staunch Republican, was quick to set me "right" about the evils of gun control.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
wasn't he directly involved in business with trump?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

the_steve posted:

Or the memes where it's a bunch of attractive conservative blondes on one side and a bunch of unattractive liberal women on the other with the :smuggo: take of "I know which side I'm on!"

I loved those dumb memes because the conservative side was almost entirely interchangeable TV personalities while the liberal side had Senators, Supreme Court Justices, and the goddamn Speaker of the House so yes, dipshit, I know which side I'd rather be on.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Who is this? Feels very Latuff.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

... is this supposed to be a criticism?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Maybe more republicans would be on board with impeachment if we called it regime change?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Leak, Son of Leak:

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Other than the Obama logo and date, you could be fooled into thinking this was from the runup to the Iraq war. Everything old is new again.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sure there's been over 27 people die, 2k+ homes lost, something like 500M animals die, but have you considered the poor PM?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
:frogsiren: Gaybies voting is open! Click here to cast your votes! :frogsiren:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

is Eyman running for gov

lol

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Pope is soooooo good

quote:

Rightio, wot's his name again?:

On the othe rhand what's his name can go gently caress off

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Trump's threat to target Iranian cultural sites – Donald Trump has defended his threat to target Iranian cultural sites – widely seen as a war crime – if Tehran retaliates for the killing of Gen Qassem Suleimani"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Cancelling HS2 would fail new Tory voters, Boris Johnson told

Prince Harry and Meghan to step back from royal family

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen have 'positive' meeting

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Labour's continuity candidate

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

cheetah7071 posted:

is Eyman running for gov

lol

Yep! As an independent for now.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Unbelievably infuriating garbage, how does a functioning human produce this sequence of trash

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

No act by the United States will ever qualify as terrorism to Ramirez.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

seiferguy posted:

Yep! As an independent for now.

lol

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Don't start none". Yeah, the guy's right. That's not how that works.

Somfin posted:

No act by the United States will ever qualify as terrorism to Ramirez.
Literally true, and not just for Ramirez but for probably the vast majority of Americans (and definitely all Conservatives). Terrorism is something foreign brown people do.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

HootTheOwl posted:

Oops I drew W.

Hihohe posted:

Your right. All old white warmongers do blend together.

I saw Tony Blair!

I could also see a W. However it's not a very good Biden. Those three don't look the same that much.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

gently caress off, Stantis. People are illegally crossing the border to flee a massive humanitarian crisis in Central America, not a lack of :decorum:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ARE TROOPS are legitimate military targets, and killing them is literally not an act of terrorism. It goes both ways dipshit.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Gaybies Nomination: Worst Gaslighter

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

wizzardstaff posted:

Fat shaming is one thing, and should be beneath us; the orangeface seems like fair game, since it's his conscious personal style choice.

This is such a great illustration of Nevertrumper bullshit. Beeler has been more consistently anti-Trump than any other conservative cartoonist itt, but as soon as there's a chance for war he falls into party line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

wizzardstaff posted:

The difference is that we also address Trumps policies. Right wingers have spent the last 20 years responding to Moores arguments with "You're fat so shut up"

There's also the 3D angle where right wingers consistently portray Trump as this Adonis figure which itself provokes a near irresistible response.