Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lewis is training to be in an action movie.

:lewis:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

F1 is basically a car action movie, except when there's no action.

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
can the rock play lewis in the upcoming biopic "Getting in there, the lewis hamilton story"

Nico just plays himself holding a gopro doing vlogs.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

F1 is basically a car action movie, except when there's no action.

so completely unlike a car action movie then

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Custard Undies posted:

Lewis is training to be in an action movie.

Vegan Climate Change Warrior

I’ll watch it

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Horsebanger posted:

can the rock play lewis in the upcoming biopic "Getting in there, the lewis hamilton story"
The Rock is physially incapable of showing such little charisma.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Hey guys confused on the Lance Stroll hate. He won a lower series championship, has a podium and is really young with a lot of time to improve, why is everyone down on him?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

Hey guys confused on the Lance Stroll hate. He won a lower series championship, has a podium and is really young with a lot of time to improve, why is everyone down on him?

Jealousy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

maffew buildings posted:

Because this thread is like 90% shitheads with bad opinions who are inexplicably proud of them.

Like it legitimately twists my melon that people poo poo on Stroll for being a 'pay driver' whilst simultaneously breaking their arms jerking off over the likes of Senna, Lauda and Schumacher, all of whom brought big financial backing with them.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Theophany posted:

Because this thread is like 90% shitheads with bad opinions who are inexplicably proud of them.

Like it legitimately twists my melon that people poo poo on Stroll for being a 'pay driver' whilst simultaneously breaking their arms jerking off over the likes of Senna, Lauda and Schumacher, all of whom brought big financial backing with them.

If you can’t tell the difference between those drivers and stroll you’re the smoothest brain of them all

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
...I thought it would have been very obvious I was taking the piss there.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
lance stroll owns, op

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

Welcome to the worst thread

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Theophany posted:

Not like Lewis, who barely escaped the violence and poverty of the English favelas alive and clawed his way through sheer determination and grit to the top level of the most expensive sport in the world. And still he rises.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

OhsH posted:

lance stroll owns, op

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

maffew buildings posted:

Another one to add to the 90% in the access database smdh

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Lance Stroll has won in every category he’s been in on his way to F1 and repeatedly demonstrated his talents in shitbox Williams. Just lmao if you think he’s trash, I’m sorry about your brain worms.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Not like Lewis, who barely escaped the violence and poverty of the English favelas alive and clawed his way through sheer determination and grit to the top level of the most expensive sport in the world. And still he rises.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jan 14, 2020

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

OhsH posted:

lawrence stroll owns, op

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

maffew buildings posted:

Most of this thread think Lewis is a good driver instead of the boring pissbaby he is. These troglodytes wouldn't know a good driver if he came 3rd in the 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Thanks Baku.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Most of this thread think Lewis is a good driver instead of the boring pissbaby he is. These troglodytes wouldn't know a good driver if he came 3rd in the 2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Thanks Baku.

This dude thinks capitalism is good, pay him no mind.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Big Huski Boi posted:

I never said capitalism was good. Don't put words in my mouth. I said your solution to capitalism was both bad and dumb and would never loving happen.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

I never said capitalism was good. Don't put words in my mouth. I said your solution to capitalism was both bad and dumb and would never loving happen.

Mmmmm, boots

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Lance Stroll is a third-rate Pastor Maldonado. When has Lance ever carried a child out of burning pit garage?

NEVER!

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Theophany posted:

To be fair, Senna yes, rich family, but Lauda literally brought his own money (well a bank loan)to fund himself, Schumey, well I can't be arsed finding out how he got started, but Bertrand Gachot did nothing wrong!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Big Huski Boi posted:

Mmmmm, boots

Shut the gently caress up wicka

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Shut the gently caress up wicka

I agree that I should stop posting but I think that's an unrealistic expectation and we should settle on me just making bad posts until the end of time

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

ngl stoll has actually done some good moves and if you think family money helped? You're an idiot.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I agree that I should stop posting but I think that's an unrealistic expectation and we should settle on me just making bad posts until the end of time

I think you'll find every post you've made about McLaren, including current and former McLaren drivers, have been excellent and very accurate. Not one bad post in there.

Also reminder that while Lance did finish 3rd in one race, he really should have finished second.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
ahh yes senna, schumacher and lance stroll who got beaten by perez who was so bad he couldnt even last one season in loving mclaren while they employed stofeen vandorne for like 4 years or what the gently caress

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

capitalism, like lance stroll, owns

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Vandoorne was massively disappointing. His first race was a red herring.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The guy had insane levels of hype.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lance "My Father is in Epstein's little black book and therefore is involved in sex trafficking and so am I" Stroll loving sucks.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
“On paper I never finished in front of Alonso, but of all his team-mates I came closest, even just behind him.”

:shuckyes:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
"In Formula E, Le Mans or the WEC endurance races you will find pure racing right now. You come here to race, not to do politics.“

:shuckyes:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

spaceblancmange posted:

Lance "My Father is in Epstein's little black book and therefore is involved in sex trafficking and so am I" Stroll loving sucks.

Lance Stroll is good op.

His father's money doesn't steer the car.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

MustardFacial posted:

Lance Stroll is good op.

His father's money doesn't steer the car.

wrong. same with the rest of you malformed Stroll fans. He is the worst pay driver for the past 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I am proud of my good opinions. 2020 is the year of Haas.