Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caterpillaropera
Aug 31, 2004

Who's gonna teach you to bump and grind?
Buglord

Lucrece posted:

How do I (27 M) convince my girlfriend (25 F) to get breast implants?

Step One: Take yourself out like the trash you so obviously are.

Everyone wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Lucrece posted:

AITA for getting upset about surprise Valentines flowers
He probably should've asked about allergies in the relationship at some point but I'm sure that hardly anyone has the foresight to think "Oh, I hope these flowers don't have any traumatic connotations for her" when at a florist.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Reading comprehension again: it's 2500 pounds, the currency of Britain, not dollars.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
The artist post either left out that the kid is severely developmentally delayed orhas a mental health issue, or else it's totally loving fake. That is the type of thing a toddler would do, or maybe a 5 year old if left alone for WAY too long. But it isn't conceivable for that to happen with a neurotypical 9 year old who is mentally well.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

therobit posted:

The artist post either left out that the kid is severely developmentally delayed orhas a mental health issue, or else it's totally loving fake. That is the type of thing a toddler would do, or maybe a 5 year old if left alone for WAY too long. But it isn't conceivable for that to happen with a neurotypical 9 year old who is mentally well.

My mom used to babysit out of our home and I personally witnessed some incredibly lovely kids who didn't have any problems except they'd never been disciplined.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

cumshitter posted:

The only real science is fiscal science. Financial Mathematicians split the atom and resold it in portions as atom backed bonds hundreds of years before physics was even a word, and then made it travel through time by delaying the taxable event until long after death. Werner Von Braun, a literal rocket scientist, was laughed out of the Kaiserbankengrüppen (the state banking apparatus in the early 30's) because he couldn't hack it in finance, the only hard science that deals with actual, tangible things that affect people's lives.

I do harder math casually predicting the arc of a throw during one of our regular cocaine snowball fights at the CUM offices than any dumbass fungineer will do in their entire life.

cumshitter, i have an idea for a financial investment system, where we take some money from people, and we tell them that a silverback gorilla stole it, so we need MORE money for Gorrilla Fighting Supplies. PM me if interested.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The family and Her family are very different

Oooh, misread that. Yeah, sister's an rear end in a top hat.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Lucrece posted:

How do I (27 M) convince my girlfriend (25 F) to get breast implants?

Saw your head off with a chainsaw, can't see her breasts that way. Ball's in your court, mate.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

A man who's annoyed that he's expected to contribute to his partner's pleasure? Say it ain't so! Still, it does sound like she's got dulled sensitivity down there. I can't imagine not feeling anything from oral. Her finger game must be incredibly powerful.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Lucrece posted:

How do I phrase it in a way to not get her offended? I'm willing to pay for it

Well christ, not like that

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for kicking my daughter out and sending her to live with her dad after she had sex on my bed?

I won’t go into the sordid details. She’s an older teen and has had lots of issues since she started high school, mostly stemming from rebellion, I think. Her father always played the “Disney dad” role (because she only stayed with him every other weekend + summers/holidays). So discipline was solely on me. She’s 18.5 but hasn’t graduated high school yet and has no real plans with respect to work or college. (She would have already graduated but that’s a whole other story).

What I mentioned in the title was my final straw. I trusted her to leave her alone but ended up coming home early when my plans got ruined last minute. (Was hanging out with a group of friends, but the host’s kid got sick, so we all ended up leaving early). So I walk in on my daughter in my bed with some guy I don’t even know.

I told her I have had it and she’s going to live with her dad. That means she’s either going to have a 45 min commute to school or transfer. I don’t really care which at this point because I am at my breaking point. If her dad won’t take her in full time, she can go live with friends, I guess, but I’m not planning on giving financial support. (My ex and I had a CS agreement that ended at 18, no caveats).

Am I wrong for reaching my limit with this extreme boundary cross? My sister thinks I’m being harsh. I said, in that case, she can take her! But at this point, I feel like I’m done.

Edit: I came here for judgment, but some of the comments implying that I might have “abused” my daughter or that I somehow “deserved” for my space to be violated this way because I’m a “poo poo mom” are really shocking. I won’t be participating in this thread anymore. I’m fine being told I’m wrong and listening to different perspectives. But being personally degraded just isn’t for me, and I didn’t know that was permitted here. I’m out.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao at getting upset at redditors dunking on you. You were going to get trolled no matter what happened and your adult daughter getting laid being the only thing that she did wrong is not going to win you a lot of friends to start with.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
How do i kindly let my boyfriend know that if he doesn’t get it together, im breaking up with him?

quote:

I love my boyfriend but he has kind of bad hygiene. He also recently lost his job and instead of getting another one he’s doing everything he can to file for unemployment. He doesn’t call me or is sweet to me like he used to. I hate to say it but if he doesn’t fix himself this isn’t going to work. His last girlfriend left him for the same reason. How do i nicely as possible let him know that things have to change?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Lucrece posted:

How do i kindly let my boyfriend know that if he doesn’t get it together, im breaking up with him?

He told me he loves me (self.AgeGap)

submitted 19 days ago * by whythrowawa

quote:

(17f) , (34m)

Tonight while we were hugging goodbye we were doing “British accents” and i jokingly said “I think you’re unsure about your feelings love” and he stopped doing the accent, hugged me, and said “Im sure I love you” , its the first time he’s told me. I almost cried, he’s the most amazing man in the world.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Lucrece posted:

Ultimatums are tools of abusers.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
2019: Fightman

2020: Tatty

quote:

AITA for refusing to pay for my cousin's scooter?

u/JimmyDangleton28m
My cousin's Tatty was motoring over to the house this morning on his mobility scooter. It has been raining for the past few days and the road was muddy. Tatty has a weight problem and he lives on his scooter pretty much (it even has a built in toilet.) I can explain in further detail if needed.

I get a phone call that he's stuck out in the road. So I go ride out there on my four wheeler and hook up his chair with a tow strap and start towing him. But the mobility scooter wasn't designed for off road use, or being towed, and the front axle snaps in two while I'm towing.

I hear it snap and I look back andTatty is falling forwards and the scooter is kinda stuck to him as he pitches forwards. And he's only wearing a bed sheet blanket and he just sprawls out in the road there after the axle snaps with the mobility scooter on top of him and he's basically naked.

I see some brown liquid coming out of the chair and then realize that Tatty's toilet reservoir has been compromised. He's laying there groaning and I try to help get the mobility scooter off of him but the poop just keeps coming out and it smells so terrible, and I'm embarrassed because the bed sheet is off of him.

Tatty starts yelling at me to get the danged mobility scooter off him and I finally get it to come off and when I do the poop just exploded everywhere because he had still mostly kept the seal when he was stuck to the seat but when he came off the reservoir was open.

I started retching and gagging as I was covered in the poop and Tatty is screaming at me to get him off the ground and I couldn't lift him up so I had to go back to the barn and get a sheet of plywood that he rolled over onto and then I pulled him like on a sleigh back to the house and left the mobility scooter broken in the road, overturned.

Well Tatty's momma is all mad at me because she said I broke Tatty's mobility scooter and she wants me to buy a new one but I told her that I was only trying to help and that the mobility scooter probably broke because it wasn't supposed to be offroad. And they were the ones that told me to tow him!

AITA for refusing to pay for the scooter?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

teen witch posted:

2019: Fightman

2020: Tatty

Is this the same guy that poo poo at the dinner table?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

quote:

I started retching and gagging as I was covered in the poop and Tatty is screaming at me to get him off the ground and I couldn't lift him up so I had to go back to the barn and get a sheet of plywood that he rolled over onto and then I pulled him like on a sleigh back to the house and left the mobility scooter broken in the road, overturned.

Masterpiece.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Beachcomber posted:

Yes, and so far, we have three Tatty stories from the same guy.

quote:

I'm tired of enabling my wife's cousin's vulgarity.
u/JimmyDangleton2d
FIRST OFF - You're not going to believe what I've been going through. But I'm telling you that things are really this bad and awful and I need your opinions on how to handle this. I feel like I'm the last normal person in my family, and I keep getting in trouble for seemingly being the only sane person left: It all revolves around my wife's cousin that somehow has won the heart of the family but is a really terrible and awful person.

Everybody calls my wife's cousin "Tatty." He lives right down the road has been causing some issues within the family here lately. Lots of us live here in a little country community - aunts, uncles, extended family. We have dinner frequently. Last night the was an uproar, which I'm about to talk about, and I've already been trying to patch things up.

Cousin Tatty is extremely overweight and confined to a mobility scooter. As far as I know, there aren't any other physical or mental issues with him besides the extremely excessive weight. He used to have a job but now lives at home with his mother and doesn't work. The scooter has modifications that allow Tatty to use the bathroom on the go. He is too large for most clothes and mostly wears a blanket or bed sheet when we see him. It is really bad and I want to help him.

I think a big part of the problem is Tatty's mother is very controlling and wayyy overprotective. The women wear the pants in this family, and after Tatty's struggle to get up the stairs into my house, the women convinced me to build a wheelchair ramp for Tatty off the back porch. I don't want to enable him but the entire family treats him like a big baby.

But what grinds my gears is Tatty actually complains about the ramp I built and says its too narrow and doesn't have a railing. He is generally an ungrateful person and the enabling has turned him into a monster.

Last night at the family dinner, we were sitting there eating when Tatty exploded into the power chair. It was not number one but number two. We could hear it splattering into the container under the seat, and it was very loud and unrestrained. Tatty acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. I was sitting there in disbelief when I decided that enough was enough.

When I stood up and yelled, Tatty reacted angrily and said that he couldn't help it, and his over-protective controlling mother stepped in and jumped all over me. I basically said that maybe Tatty making GBS threads at the dinner table was a sign that this 39yo man needs help with his problems, as this was a new low.

Tatty and his mother screamed at me and the rest of the family were trying to calm them down but they left dinner because of Tatty's crapping and the argument. The family was in turmoil and some of the extended aunts and uncles were trying to calm Tatty and his mother down and actually went over to their house after they left. I really don't understand why they are so easy on Tatty and let this man get away with so much. It doesn't make any sense!

They decide that I need to smooth things over, and the solution was for me to pick up Tatty this morning from his house and drive him to town for an outing. I was all "Ok, whatever" so I ride over there and pick up Tatty. We have to take his van because it has the platform for the power chair. So I am driving us to town and he's there in the back part of the van in his chair when he starts making GBS threads again.

I look at him in the rearview and he smiles and says, "Guess we'll have to take care of this." Meaning we have to pull over to the side of the highway and I have to pull the pan out from under his seat that catches the poop and dump it off on the side of the road. It smells so bad and there is no way to clean the pan so I just have to put it back into the slot with it still dirty and smelling terrible.

I do this and put up with it, and we get back on the road to town. I light a cigarette to try and cover the smell, but Tatty starts whining so I put it out. He also keeps correcting me on my driving and telling me to use my blinker and stuff, and at this point I realize he's screwing with me.

Once we get into town, Tatty says that he wants to go to Wal Mart. So I said ok, and we get to Wal Mart and pull up to a spot in the front. We go inside and Tatty seems to have a good time looking at video games for a while. He ends up buying a couple of games and then says he's hungry so we go over to SubWay that's by the exit.

Tatty orders a sandwhich and starts berating the woman making the sandwhich. I apologize and smile at the lady quietly behind Tatty. But Tatty just keeps letting her have it.
"More cheese! More Cheese!" The sandwhich is half cheese and mayonaise and I'm just having a hard time handling his behavior. But we get the food and sit down at a table and start eating.

Tatty looks up at me halfway through the meal and just stares and starts turning red. I worry for a second that he's having a stroke, but then I hear the explosion again as he just splatters an explosion of poop into the chair and he's even straining really hard. People at Subway are looking at us and Tatty is still going when I just stand up and say enough is enough I am not putting up with this anymore.

I throw the car keys down on the table and tell him good luck getting home and end up leaving and catching a ride from a friend. I just left him there at Subway alone with a dirtry pan. He did end up getting home after he called his mother and she came to get him.

All of this to say that now the family is very upset with me for "abandoning" Tatty at Wal Mart and I keep telling them that he'd crapped twice, once in the van, once at Subway, and was doing it just to piss me off, and they are all angry and keep telling me that I'm being selfish.

So now I'm back home and posting this on here. Things are getting worse and worse and this family I married into is just enabling Tatty and I cannot believe it because it feels like I'm the only sane person left. The only solution I can think of is to just refuse to take care of Tatty anymore or take him on any "apology outings" because this family is absolutely nuts for babying this man like they do.

Any advice is appreciated. Please help me as I feel crazy but I still know that this is all wrong!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
r/relationships: Tatty's toilet reservoir has been compromised

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Scooter with a built in toilet sounds like some real nasty redneck engineering.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

gluehuffer69 posted:

I at no point said or even implied it wasn't a real job. Like at least try to engage the points.

And you just straight up made up what the cost of the painting is. If she stated somewhere it cost 2500 in materials wasted then that's a good price to charge. But they are clear that is not why they are charging 2500.

Edit: Looked it up on reddit. The materials cost 1500 according to her. She should be charging that. Maybe 2000 if she is feeling cheeky for the lost time. If she loses clients then it could be even more than 2500 to be made whole but you shouldn't deal in fantasy. "£1500 worth of ruined acrylic. "

:psyduck:

So you acknowledged that it's a real job, but apparently its one only worth $0/hour.

quote:

If she loses clients then it could be even more than 2500 to be made whole but you shouldn't deal in fantasy. "£1500 worth of ruined acrylic. "

That's not fantasy, professional paint supplies are expensive and this kid ruined a painting with more paint. FYI £1500 is about 2000 USD, so pentyne was lowballing with that $1700 estimate.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

teen witch posted:

Yes, and so far, we have three Tatty stories from the same guy.

I know it makes me a bad person but these are really funny

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Beachcomber posted:

https://www.removeddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/epw6pn/aita_for_telling_my_cousin_he_could_not_use_the/

that post was removed for shitposting, and the guy just picked some random mobo scooter user and ps'd a meme face on him when asked for a pic

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I thought no one liked a Tatty tale?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Beachcomber posted:

I thought no one liked a Tatty tale?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

therobit posted:

Lol nice meltdown.

That post was about as serious as the ones above and below it saying to kill the guy. At least, I DON'T THINK those posters literally think she should murder her husband. Maybe they do and the thread is completely full of psychopaths.

It's the latter. That's why the thread got such a turnover rate on the posters.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for refusing to use the gender neutral single bathroom?

Some info: Im black, and I go to a predominately white school. I can count on my hand the amount of black people I’ve seen on campus. My dorm is mostly full of white people as well.

Now, I keep my hair in a lot of protective styles since my college is up north and it’s cold. That means wigs, box braids, crochet hair, etc. That stuff also puts strain on my hair after a while, so once in a while (maybe twice a month) I’ll wear my hair out. When it’s out, that usually also means it’s time to wash it.

My hair isn’t that lengthy, but it is very thick. Washing it usually takes a while, and while I wash it I comb it out. This means dead hair falls into the shower and into the drain. I do feel bad, but maintenance cleans the drains every morning except weekends, so when I do contribute to the problem it’s not long lasting.

I’m not the only person who washes my hair in the shower. On any given day, the shower is full of hair. Not my type of hair, usually straight blonde or black or brown hair. It clogs up the drains and they even wash their hair in the sink.

Today, I was getting ready to wash my hair when two RAs approached me. They said they were getting complaints from the girls on my floor about my hair clogging up the drains and sticking to the walls. They said the girls found it gross and requested extra attention to the bathroom with the shower I use, and that maintenance was complaining about the amount of cleaning requests they were getting. Then, they told me from now on they would like me to use the single gender neutral bathroom to shower and wash my hair, that way only one bathroom is getting clogged up and would this be easier to clean.

That bathroom is on the C side of the 6th floor. I live on the A side of the 3rd floor.

They also mentioned that a few other “girls my race” offered to go back to their hometown any time they needed to wash their hair so they wouldn’t cause a problem. They said I was welcomed to do that too.

I told them no, that I felt they were being discriminatory since my hair is not the only hair that gets into the drain and I limit the amount of times I wash my hair for this exact purpose. I mentioned also that the showers are usually covered in hair when I use them on a daily, but they argued and said that because that hair is straight it’s easier to clean up.

I ended up walking away to finish preparing to wash my hair. When I went into the bathroom, some girls (who I assume were part of the reason I got approached) started getting annoyed and I heard them telling others not to use the bathroom after me because it would be covered in hair and gross.

The RAs are getting the RD involved, and now it’s a whole big thing. Honestly, I don’t want to start problems since I’m a freshman, but I feel this is ridiculous. I don’t wash my hair every day, so this shouldn’t be as big of an issue as it is. On the other hand, I do understand that my hair is curlier and may pose a problem when cleaning. Am I really TA here?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Rosalind posted:

If my loved ones can't help me with my plans to have a rad-as-hell lich skull afterlife then you better call in the Mystery Machine because you're goddamn right I'm gonna come do some spooks.

Also meet this man who is another to add to the list of dudes who have kids themselves but are still somehow big whiny babies.

AITA for letting my kids sing the song from the show "The Witcher" even though my husband hates it?

Reddit voted: YTA

reddit is right this time. 15 is old enough to know not to be an annoying prick and do poo poo to purposly annoy people.

also skull dad should hire a lawyer to to carry all that poo poo out when he dies.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

cumshitter, i have an idea for a financial investment system, where we take some money from people, and we tell them that a silverback gorilla stole it, so we need MORE money for Gorrilla Fighting Supplies. PM me if interested.

This method was pioneered by Mike Milken back in the 80's, and a digital version based on his controversial gorilla junk bond investment strategy (referred to as "silverbacked bonds") debuted around the same time. You might know it as Donkey Kong.

But I actually own the website gorillamindthet.com, although it currently directs to Capital Under Management. Maybe this is a sign.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for refusing to use the gender neutral single bathroom?

Some info: Im black, and I go to a predominately white school. I can count on my hand the amount of black people I’ve seen on campus. My dorm is mostly full of white people as well.

Now, I keep my hair in a lot of protective styles since my college is up north and it’s cold. That means wigs, box braids, crochet hair, etc. That stuff also puts strain on my hair after a while, so once in a while (maybe twice a month) I’ll wear my hair out. When it’s out, that usually also means it’s time to wash it.

My hair isn’t that lengthy, but it is very thick. Washing it usually takes a while, and while I wash it I comb it out. This means dead hair falls into the shower and into the drain. I do feel bad, but maintenance cleans the drains every morning except weekends, so when I do contribute to the problem it’s not long lasting.

I’m not the only person who washes my hair in the shower. On any given day, the shower is full of hair. Not my type of hair, usually straight blonde or black or brown hair. It clogs up the drains and they even wash their hair in the sink.

Today, I was getting ready to wash my hair when two RAs approached me. They said they were getting complaints from the girls on my floor about my hair clogging up the drains and sticking to the walls. They said the girls found it gross and requested extra attention to the bathroom with the shower I use, and that maintenance was complaining about the amount of cleaning requests they were getting. Then, they told me from now on they would like me to use the single gender neutral bathroom to shower and wash my hair, that way only one bathroom is getting clogged up and would this be easier to clean.

That bathroom is on the C side of the 6th floor. I live on the A side of the 3rd floor.

They also mentioned that a few other “girls my race” offered to go back to their hometown any time they needed to wash their hair so they wouldn’t cause a problem. They said I was welcomed to do that too.

I told them no, that I felt they were being discriminatory since my hair is not the only hair that gets into the drain and I limit the amount of times I wash my hair for this exact purpose. I mentioned also that the showers are usually covered in hair when I use them on a daily, but they argued and said that because that hair is straight it’s easier to clean up.

I ended up walking away to finish preparing to wash my hair. When I went into the bathroom, some girls (who I assume were part of the reason I got approached) started getting annoyed and I heard them telling others not to use the bathroom after me because it would be covered in hair and gross.

The RAs are getting the RD involved, and now it’s a whole big thing. Honestly, I don’t want to start problems since I’m a freshman, but I feel this is ridiculous. I don’t wash my hair every day, so this shouldn’t be as big of an issue as it is. On the other hand, I do understand that my hair is curlier and may pose a problem when cleaning. Am I really TA here?

Somewhere a lawyer's eyes just turned into dollar signs.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Inceltown posted:

lmao at getting upset at redditors dunking on you. You were going to get trolled no matter what happened and your adult daughter getting laid being the only thing that she did wrong is not going to win you a lot of friends to start with.

You need to read that again. The daughter took the guy into mom's room, even though she had her own. This was on purpose to be an rear end in a top hat

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for asking the flight attendant if there are any empty seats because I can’t stand the smell of the person sitting next to me?

I’m far from racist, but I’m very sensitive when it comes to the smell many South Asian people give off. A lot of my friends are too. It’s probably a mixture of the spices they eat and the cologne worn as a futile attempt to mask the smell of the spices exiting their pores.

I'm still catching up but I just want to say, as a white-rear end girl from Kentucky who spent a good chunk of her life living in and traveling SE Asia, I have never heard of this poo poo in my loving life.

Holy gently caress, I have never wanted to be in the same room as an OP so badly.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Miserable Maid posted:

You need to read that again. The daughter took the guy into mom's room, even though she had her own. This was on purpose to be an rear end in a top hat

I just figured that the daughter had a single bed and opted for the biggest. It's still weird but horny teenagers are horny.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
tempted for a separate r/legaladvice thread because it’s a loving mess of its own

quote:

How to claim money that was made "beating the system" when filling out taxes
u/HotDiggityDamnn2h
My friend and I found a way (legal but I think part of it breaks TOS of a website) to beat the system and make a lot of money. Over 6 figures a year kind of money. I'm a college student and never made more than 15k a year before this and it was with normal jobs. We receive all of our payment in Bitcoin which we then cash in for USD. How do I claim this money on my taxes? Is the IRS gonna be coming to my door asking how I made 100k+ in Bitcoin.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Inceltown posted:

I just figured that the daughter had a single bed and opted for the biggest. It's still weird but horny teenagers are horny.

Nah, it was totally a power move. Mom is the firm parent, while Dad is doing the overly nice/let daughter get away with everything act.

It's just a lovely act based on resentment

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not telling my husband I had put in the security cameras?

My husband and I agreed to put in security cameras so that we know if anything happens. All the data is stored on a home server so it’s not like a company is getting to see it.

I put them in yesterday, one in the family room, one in the bedroom, one at the front door and a few around in some windows.

I forgot to tell my husband, and apparently he got undressed in the bedroom and saw the camera. He came and started yelling at me that I should have told him and now his nude body could be anywhere. So in general yes that’s a good way to think about internet security but the cameras aren’t connected to the internet.

I told him to calm down and I’d delete the footage, so I go and look for it, and follows me and watches. I see the section and it’s him getting undressed, and then he sees the camera and his eyes go wide and he sprints toward it and spins it around. I started laughing because honestly his reaction was hilarious. This only made him madder, and he stormed out of the room. I delete the footage and follow him out and apologize for laughing but say his reaction is uncalled for. He’s still mad.

AITA?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not telling my husband I had put in the security cameras?

My husband and I agreed to put in security cameras so that we know if anything happens. All the data is stored on a home server so it’s not like a company is getting to see it.

I put them in yesterday, one in the family room, one in the bedroom, one at the front door and a few around in some windows.

I forgot to tell my husband, and apparently he got undressed in the bedroom and saw the camera. He came and started yelling at me that I should have told him and now his nude body could be anywhere. So in general yes that’s a good way to think about internet security but the cameras aren’t connected to the internet.

I told him to calm down and I’d delete the footage, so I go and look for it, and follows me and watches. I see the section and it’s him getting undressed, and then he sees the camera and his eyes go wide and he sprints toward it and spins it around. I started laughing because honestly his reaction was hilarious. This only made him madder, and he stormed out of the room. I delete the footage and follow him out and apologize for laughing but say his reaction is uncalled for. He’s still mad.

AITA?

YTA if you don’t share the footage to Yakey Sax

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
And now for something from someone who's not bitter or unhinged in the least.....

Revenge on husband and mistress

quote:

I (29F) need ideas on how to payback mistress (29F), who is a co-worker of his that he continues working with, and husband (40M), I want to make them suffer and regret terribly what they’ve done, be embarrassed and ashamed of their dirty dealings. What would be the best way to let them know they hosed with the wrong one? What would get to them and hurt them the worse? Of course I won’t do anything that will put me in jail, I have way too good of a job to risk losing it and I am now a single parent, my sons father passed away. A little history, we’ve been together for 7 years, he’s raised my son since he was 3 as his own, we have 3 kids all together. It’s devastating to break apart such a solid family and to have to start over. But I need them to pay, I want them to hate each other when I get done with them and realize how bad they hosed up, that they made the worst mistake of their lives. I want to prevent them from being together. I don’t want them working together anymore or even talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch posted:

tempted for a separate r/legaladvice thread because it’s a loving mess of its own

This is actually fairly simple on the IRS' 1040EZ form. Just enter the amount on line 21, where you declare "Other Income," and write "CRIME." It's very important to write CRIME in all caps because then the CRIME is applied to the corporate entity on your birth certificate.