Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tirade posted:

A bunch of stores here in Belgium have stopped selling roo meat after some footage of how they are hunted was aired on local tv. The spokesperson for the campaign to ban it said it was especially bad to kill roos now since "we don't know how many are left after the fires".

It was hard having to explain to people here that the answer to that question was millions. There are millions of roos left.

Strap snow blowers to to road trains. Problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

hope everyone is staying outta this crazy loving weather! two days ago in melbs it just seemed to storm real bad in 4-5 suburbs and miss everywhere else. in the northern burbs we got nothing but in the east there were trees down and flooding everywhere

Laserface posted:

Buying weed in a shop in Canada from pretty girls with face piercings is the weirdest fuckin poo poo ever and gently caress my socks it's strong as hell. Even my seasoned rear end is being handed to me by half a joint.

Canada knows how to be.

Australia has the fuckin worst drugs

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

prime possum from the last page was definitely a sex thing. sorry

I saw a poster around here for a Cheez TV event, I think maybe like a concert? I don’t know what it was but it deffo made me nostalgic

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dude McAwesome posted:

hope everyone is staying outta this crazy loving weather! two days ago in melbs it just seemed to storm real bad in 4-5 suburbs and miss everywhere else. in the northern burbs we got nothing but in the east there were trees down and flooding everywhere

Australia has the fuckin worst drugs

the hailstones were truly fuckin insane, some of them were almost as big as tennis balls. I can't get over that storm, I've never experienced anything like it in any of the places I've lived.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

We got frozen peas sized hail at worst in the northern beaches and it lasted all of 5 mins

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Update, chutney is good

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Reason number 46383 I can't wait to move into my own place soon:
Landlord/housemate is a divorcee, and has recently started seeing a new lady. She has 3 kids.

He announced to me ON FRIDAY that they were all coming to stay for a week.. and they arrived on Sunday. So now my house is overrun with 3 young kids all hyper obsessed with fortnite. Hooray

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Jestery posted:

Update, chutney is good

Nice. I got my grandad's recipe for mango chutney recently and need to do a batch, it's v good

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Jestery posted:

Update, chutney is good

It looks really good.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

McSpergin posted:

So now my house is overrun with 3 young kids all hyper obsessed with fortnite. Hooray

Introduce them to UT99

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Introduce them to UT99

nooo action quake 2. got my little cousin into it and I'm gonna bring it back to popularity one person at a time i swear.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Introduce them to Sekiro

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think the gutwrenching feeling of dying in a souls game after making tons of progress would make a preteen child flip out and cry

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Hello thread

naeka posted:

nooo action quake 2. got my little cousin into it and I'm gonna bring it back to popularity one person at a time i swear.

Lights!

Cam-er-ah!

Action!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Meanwhile in Canberra

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

McSpergin posted:

Landlord/housemate is a divorcee, and has recently started seeing a new lady. She has 3 kids.

He announced to me ON FRIDAY that they were all coming to stay for a week.. and they arrived on Sunday. So now my house is overrun with 3 young kids all hyper obsessed with fortnite. Hooray

Ive been living with this type of bullshit for a few months and id pay any amount to not have it happen. Like I never want it to ever be on the cards that some family is gonna start living in my house

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

McSpergin posted:

sick, that’s the perfect number to run squads in fortnite

Congrats on your new bloodthirsty, fast reflex having zoomer murder squad

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Had this lady bust into my courtyard and when I was like "what are you doing in my courtyard?" she said she was looking for bumpers so I hope that settles it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Had this lady bust into my courtyard and when I was like "what are you doing in my courtyard?" she said she was looking for bumpers so I hope that settles it

wtf are bumpers i've never heard this phrase before

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

plumber dropped round randomly to service my american

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

just say to each kid that whoever is the least noisy this week gets some v-bucks and enjoy the absolute yawning silence

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Nah the trick is to pick the strongest kid, and relentlessly grief him across all multiplayer games he has access to

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A guy told me this story once of this chick getting off the bus and scooping up a handfull of ciggy butts from the gutter then going “butts for dayyyyyys” as she walked off

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Visiting the fuzzbum hospital in Port Macquarie this week.

So many in isolation

Aule
Oct 16, 2019

Kharnifex posted:

Visiting the fuzzbum hospital in Port Macquarie this week.

So many in isolation

Oh goodness, poor little guys

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Start date at Lucas Heights has been confirmed, time to find a place to live on my own with no boomers inviting their build a family over

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

gently caress yeah, congrats.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

McSpergin posted:

Start date at Lucas Heights has been confirmed, time to find a place to live on my own with no boomers inviting their build a family over

Congratulations.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Living on your own is the best. Nudity 24/7 and nobody breaks your poo poo. Congrats.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

My brother in law lives with me but we’ve established if he ever wakes up before 8 am he might see me doing a morning loo run in nothing but a shirt

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Which nationality makes the best sausage rolls?

I've moved to a new neighbourhood that has a thai owned bakery around the corner and i have to say, their rolls are the best I've eaten.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I'm gonna say the Vietnamese based on their knowledge of pastry and sausage meat

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

My brother in law lives with me but we’ve established if he ever wakes up before 8 am he might see me doing a morning loo run in nothing but a shirt

Does your sister/brother live with you too or did you kick her/him out to bro out with the BIL?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I'm gonna say the Vietnamese based on their knowledge of pastry and sausage meat

My grandma's old neighbour made the best tbh
I think she made everything from scratch

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

viet bakeries are an asset to this country

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

You dress like an 80s action movie love interest?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yeah I don’t like sleeping full nude but I like the boys to be able to do whatever while I sleep

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

Nvj brought the corona virus into Australia

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

well why not posted:

viet bakeries are an asset to this country

Its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Thinking about going real deep on my home undercut and basically giving myself a slightly floppiest version of the taxi driver Mohawk