Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

poisonpill posted:

Are you the fat shirtless guy that cried when Luke crushed it?

Wow, savage.

Anyways I had to make my daughter break up with her boyfriend, he has a decent job and he's nice enough but he's from Akiva and I said there's no way in hell I'm walking my daughter down the aisle to some Outer Rim bumpkin, his family has CIS seperatist flags all over the house and pictures of Count Dooko everywhere and yet still bootlicks Palpatine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Cage Kicker posted:

Wow, savage.

Anyways I had to make my daughter break up with her boyfriend, he has a decent job and he's nice enough but he's from Akiva and I said there's no way in hell I'm walking my daughter down the aisle to some Outer Rim bumpkin, his family has CIS seperatist flags all over the house and pictures of Count Dooko everywhere and yet still bootlicks Palpatine

Those types always say it was about planetary rights, but they never say the right to what

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

OMGVBFLOL posted:

did you hear about that battle a while ago where a freighter killed a star destroyer by making a manual jump to light speed directly at it? just split the ship in two and scattered relativistic debris on a bunch of other ships. one measley freighter took out a half-dozen warships! i dont know why nobody thought of this before! this changes everything!

It's a war crime. Sending lightspeed debris is going to cause an ecological disaster when they hit something. Each one a tiny war crime just waiting to happen.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

HootTheOwl posted:

It's a war crime. Sending lightspeed debris is going to cause an ecological disaster when they hit something. Each one a tiny war crime just waiting to happen.

Wow, you really hate our brave troopers. Sickening

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
Uh can someone explain why Admiral akbar appeared in Jabbas barge logs

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheLoquid posted:

Uh can someone explain why Admiral akbar appeared in Jabbas barge logs

Jabba didn't kill himself

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Bail Organa took out two insurance policies on Alderaan a month before the Death Star attack

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My grandfather served on the Death Star and I'm proud. Heritage not hate.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

I hate it when Jedi sit in my section. They think one cup of caf lets entitles them to take a table for an hour and they're lousy tippers.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The Rebellion against the Empire was about planet’s rights. The Spice Mines of Kessel were actually very nice places to work, and the droids there were treated well. Darth Vader was so good that both the Empire AND the Rebellion tried to recruit him. At the end of his life, he did everything he could to ensure peaceful integration of the New Order into the Republic. I don’t know why they keep trying to take the Vader statues down.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Good, good. Let the heritage flow through you.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Them Mon Cal-ee-Mari engines just don’t have the displacement to get up to eleven parsecs! When you want pure muscle, you buy Corellian!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

When you were watching the Boonta Eve Podrace, I studied the lightsaber. When you were having sex with a twi'lek dancer, I mastered the holonet. While you wasted your days with the fitness droid in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated Jedi strength. And now that the world is on fire and the Yuuzhan Vong are in orbit you have the audacity to come to me for help?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I inherited my uncle's old lightsaber but I just use it to grill.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

That Old Tree posted:

When you were watching the Boonta Eve Podrace, I studied the lightsaber. When you were having sex with a twi'lek dancer, I mastered the holonet. While you wasted your days with the fitness droid in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated Jedi strength. And now that the world is on fire and the Yuuzhan Vong are in orbit you have the audacity to come to me for help?

I don’t think Jacen Solo is a regular person

Barudak
May 7, 2007

<only shows up to vote because there is a referendum question on legalizing spice>

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I don’t think Jacen Solo is a regular person
His name's Ben Solo! Don't you pay attention to the holonet?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
been solo

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

My grandfather served on the Death Star and I'm proud. Heritage not hate.

The whole Death Star situation was sketchy as hell. Proton torpedoes can't melt Quadanium Beams, they don't get hot enough.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh, so everyone you disagree with is an "Imperial"? Just because I think Alderaan deserved it and Wookiees should be slaves and Palpatine did nothing wrong? So much for the tolerant Rebellion.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Look, I'm not saying the empire was good and all, but maybe they had some right ideas.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Vernii posted:

Look, I'm not saying the empire was good and all, but maybe they had some right ideas.

At least the planet destroying superweapons ran on time.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Vernii posted:

It's an objective fact that there were a lot less warlords taking over random sectors and planets blowing up. Ever since the New Republic took over I swear it's been a crisis a week and I heard one of those jedi even blew up a sun and then they just let the guy go.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Complications posted:

It's an objective fact that there were a lot less warlords taking over random sectors and planets blowing up. Ever since the New Republic took over I swear it's been a crisis a week and I heard one of those jedi even blew up a sun and then they just let the guy go.

I have information that will lead to Kyp Durron’s arrest.

USER LIGHTSABERED HIMSELF FOR THIS POST

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Say what you will about the tenets of Galactic Palpatism, at least it's an ethos.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!
man, i could really use a death stick. what happened to that sleazebaganno dude anyhow? he used to hook me up

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!
at least if i want a laugh, i can always corner some resistance or fo smuck and ask what they're even fighting over. they get the weirdest look on their faces

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Hodgepodge posted:

man, i could really use a death stick. what happened to that sleazebaganno dude anyhow? he used to hook me up

didn't you hear? He was hanging out here one night - Talked to some dude, got up and left, went home and loving killed himself. Tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other around his balcony railing. Jumped from Level 1345 and stopped somewhere around 1343.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Tulip posted:

I inherited my uncle's old lightsaber but I just use it to grill.

Man you ought to try making raclette with that thing. There's this old dude down at the farmers market that makes the most bomb-rear end raclette on fresh baked bread with his lightsaber. I swear he used to be a Jedi or something.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

JethroMcB posted:

didn't you hear? He was hanging out here one night - Talked to some dude, got up and left, went home and loving killed himself. Tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other around his balcony railing. Jumped from Level 1345 and stopped somewhere around 1343.

I hear the seps were involved.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

JethroMcB posted:

drat. He was a good guy, too. I mean, sure, he was a drug dealer and all, but what can you do when you grow up in the slums and have a sick sister?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

JethroMcB posted:

Was that Larry he was talking to? loving Larry's bad news, man.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Finger Prince posted:

Man you ought to try making raclette with that thing. There's this old dude down at the farmers market that makes the most bomb-rear end raclette on fresh baked bread with his lightsaber. I swear he used to be a Jedi or something.

Uh, excuse me, I need to make a call.

"Thank you for calling the Imperial Security Bureau. This call will be monitored. Obviously. To report subversive activity, press '1.' To denounce a friend or coworker as insufficiently loyal to the Emperor, press '2.' If you believe you have located a Jedi, please hang up and contact the Office of the Grand Inquisitor."

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
At least we don't have to press 1 for basic, 2 for twi'lek since our boy came to power.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I press 2 for twilek if you know what I mean

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Barudak posted:

I press 2 for twilek if you know what I mean

i do not know what you mean

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Look, we've all jacked it to a wavery blue hologram of a Twi'lek dancer.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Moon Slayer posted:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Your parents didnt pay for all the holonet channels either?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Don't blame me, I voted for Chancellor Valorum.