Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Miss posted:

Still thinking about the catmurdering husband who tried to cover up with a new car... wtf

Lexus December to Remember 2020 brainstorming session looking dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My bad. I was confused because cats and cars both have four wheels

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cars go mrow just like a cat too

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Miss posted:

My bad. I was confused because cats and cars both have four wheels

Cars can be cats

I would proudly drive this without a hint of irony in my heart.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

how is he accelerating

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

HardDiskD posted:

how is he accelerating

I’ve seen cats accelerate without having their feet on the ground many times, probably the same principle

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I agree with you but at a certain point you have to protect the other employees too. Like this dude seems like he would absolutely make their lives hell too.

If she doesn’t wanna open up then they really do have to let her go.

When someone won't take the step to remove a toxic influence in their life it reaches a point where you have to cut them out of your life for your own well being. People agonize over it because "I don't want to isolate them" but the alternative is setting yourself on fire trying to keep them warm.

TheMathyFolf
Sep 14, 2014

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Comment from the original relationships thread. Screenshotted because I’m phoneposting and the app doesn’t let you copy/paste:

Like, that comment actually got rid of my nagging doubt this is someone’s creative writing project.

https://twitter.com/ImStillJeremy/status/1230517514972561408

Text

quote:

L you linked me to this post so I could understand you better and now I do. I love my girlfriend more than life in itself. I've been with her for five years for a reason. Not because of what she can offer me financially but because of who she is as a person. That's what matters to me. For example, she once spent 2 hours travelling in the rain to bring my sick Mom some homemade soup. Money doesn't buy that kind of heart. I never told you that story because you would get emotional and angry with me for even bringing up my girlfriend.

I tried to be your friend because you seemed lonely, when we worked together, you said your roommates don't talk to you, and your family is back in your home country. We never had a future together. It's not even a possibility. I will protect that woman at all costs and it really hurts me to see you talking poo poo about her to strangers on the internet.

I hope you'll have the integrity to take this down. Maybe it's best we don't stay friends for now and see where things head. You sent me the link tho this thread, and then you immediately blocked me on Instagram? Why? I don't understand what you want from me at this point but it's no longer worth my energy. If you're ready to grow up and respect my relationship, give me a call.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Miss posted:

Still thinking about the catmurdering husband who tried to cover up with a new car... wtf

God that story is so sad. Somebody also mentioned it, but it reminds me of that redditer who "accidentally" killed his girlfriends parrot the same way and was trying to cover it up.

Link to the cat story here for anyone who missed it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

ad090 posted:

Husband (29M) was “sexting” a girl behind my back. She sent me the texts. Cue the “I can explain, I swear” line. Apparently, he was egging her on to blackmail her because she has been stalking him.

quote:

After she contacted me, he finally went to the police. He couldn’t get a restraining order bc he would lose his guns.

This sounds... I dunno. Like actual sensible gun control legislation so there's no way it's real? And also that if there's someone you need legally kept away from you, you're not allowed your ostensibly self-defence tools?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

[26M]y younger [22m]cousin is driving me CRAZY. I need a nice way to get him out of my life. (Long Story)

quote:

Okay, relationships:

TL;DR: Cousin is a good person, but I don't like talking with him anymore for various reasons. How do I politely/gently get him out of my life?

Okay. This has been going on since I was in sixth grade (literally on and off for 14 years) so I have to unload this. Nothing has been done about it until I have decided to take control of the situation now.

My younger cousin and I have had a long history that has evolved over the years and I have finally had enough. I'm done. My cousin is extremely overattached to me/obsessed/fixated on me. I don't mean obsessed in like, a stalkerish creepy collecting my hair clippings kind of way; it's more like I cant stay logged into facebook or skype for more than five seconds before he comes calling or spamming my inbox with messages. He's like a loving spam hawk. You know what I'm talking about.

But the constant messaging isn't some new thing- this has been going on for years. When I was 12, he would call and we would just sit on the phone, not even talking. That's where my frustration began. He'd be sitting there on his end, playing a video game or something and not really even talking to me and I'd be locked into these like 40 minute, hour something listen fests; I didn't necessarily want to be rude and hang up on him (though I probably should have said I had to go).

I would be thinking "You literally just now beat this boss in this game that I've never heard of? That's nice I guess. I have no point of reference! What are you talking about? I have stuff to do, man!"

Maybe he just enjoyed my presence? Or something? With a questionmark? I endured it through middleschool, but then even my parents started becoming sympathetic to this constant, content-less calling. If they happened to pick up the phone, he'd do the exact same thing to them. Once I was in highschool, we as a family started screening his phone calls (thank god for a landline and answering machine). It was nuts. He'd spam the phone like six calls in a row. He even broke our drat cassette answering machine from all his calling so we had to buy an electronic one. Eventually he faded away out into real life for several years.

Two years ago when I was in grad school, we reconnected over facebook and he had grown up some. Text chatting also reduced some of the frustration of just quietly sitting on the phone while he played something, but it also opened a whole new can of issues: namely, I can't hide from him anymore.

Two years ago, when we reconnected, we used to chat about an actual variety of things and that was great! But today is different. For whatever reason, the variety is gone and we're back to square one.

The thing that really gets me frustrated, aside from his (literally self described 'desperate') OCD attempts to talk to me, is how we have dwindled down into a very small bag of Stuff to Talk About over these past two years. That previous variety has narrowed down into:

The Megaman X series

The Persona/SMT series

Badly dubbed anime

How badly his life sucks

And that's it. I have tried to talk about other things, I have really tried steering the conversation boat into a new direction, but it always gravitates back to some shade of these four topics. Seriously, Reddit. It always segways back into one of them.

At this point, after all these years, (I know I sound like a heartless bastard but) I just don't care anymore. I don't want to hear about how cheesy megaman x8 is or how great x4 was or how difficult smt 1 was or that it came out for the 3ds or that there was a rare megaman compiliation released on the sega saturn. You have told me all of that before, cousin. It made for interesting conversation when you first told me those years ago, but this is the dozenth time I have heard you tell me about the Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor for 3DS. Yes I remember the time we beat Megaman X in a single afternoon. Yes I remember playing through the Capcom arcade collection on PS2. I'm just over talking about these four things. They're done. We've covered those topics many times before but we still(!) beat these dead horses. He used to bring more to the table and I liked talking with him, but now I have way too much on my plate to just sit and recap all these old memories.

I'm extremely busy and barely even have time to talk to anyone. I'm currently working one part time job and then two more temp jobs that completely occupy my weekends and other free time. My girlfriend is moving away in May and I have 0 spare time to even spend with her because of these jobs and that has done nothing to help my mood. I can barely even do my own chores. I just got my taxes done after having all my W2s sitting out on my desk for about a month. I have told my cousin this in the past but it must not register.

The other day, he sent me this long email to every single account of mine that he knows and it very obviously has frustrated tones in the writing. It's complete with this very guilt-trippy: "I even bought an 80$ headset for us to talk on but you're never around."

Great.

Dude, I didn't make you do that. You did that on your own.

I've found it easier to just use invisible mode online or play ignorant ('oh no, I didnt get that message') as a bandaid especally since it has worked in the past. That's my way of trying to be gentle and trying to bore him away because he is sensitive and he really is a good person despite how frustrating his habits are. I just want him to leave me alone. I've had enough. I don't want to explode or be mean, but I just want him to go away and live his own life. It'd be easy enough to explode about a decade's worth of frustration at him, but there has to be a nicer way.

The issue that complicates everything is that he had an admittedly tough life in his younger years so everyone has overprotected the dickens out of him. He's a fine healthy adult now, but because of all this over-protecting, he has some screwy social skills. Today, he works, takes a part time class or two, and then just kinda chills online. I think that's half of the problem as to why he doesn't bring anything to the table. He doesn't do anything with himself.

And it sucks because I've been in his shoes before but it was with friends and some ex girlfriends instead of cousins. Honestly, I think everyone has been in my cousin's shoes at some point in their lives but now that I'm on the receiving end, I don't know how to cope.

TL;DR#2: r/Relationships, is there a gentle way to get him to go away? I don't want to be nagged any more or guilted or have to make sure I'm registered as invisible in every online venue. I don't wish him any ill, but I'm tired of this relationship: it has run its course.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Elfface posted:

This sounds... I dunno. Like actual sensible gun control legislation so there's no way it's real? And also that if there's someone you need legally kept away from you, you're not allowed your ostensibly self-defence tools?

That’s 100% not how that works lol.

He’s beyond full of poo poo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The only way that guy could lose his guns is if she presses charges over false accusations since she probably has pages of his thirst on her phone

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

"No babe I only let her give me a hj so I could prove she's obsessed with me I didn't even enjoy it"

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MarcusSA posted:

Barudak posted:

The only way that guy could lose his guns is if she presses charges over false accusations since she probably has pages of his thirst on her phone

gun people who aren't super smart/legally knowledgeable tend to be kind of paranoid about anything remotely involving cops or the law. he's wrong but there's pretty solid odds he's not faking the fear.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

groceries couple update:

quote:

Update 2

THE RECEIPT https://imgur.com/a/xeFZ45e This is from Tuesday, two days ago, when she made a list and asked me to go to the store for her. Keep in mind she's 6 weeks pregnant and in full "I want THIS SPECIFIC FOOD" mode. It was $128 and not really representative of a typical list of ingredients she buys to make excellent homemade dinners. This was definitely a snack run. With some lavender stuff thrown in.

Sea Salt chips - both a small bag and a large bag (for reasons)

6 x coconut water

8 x beef sticks

kombucha (this is mine, it was not on her list)

cashew milk

plain yogurt

cheddar cheese

4 x lavender oil (@ $2.50 each it was $15.99...the math does...not check out)

lavender bath stuff

B6 vitamins

bacon turkey sandwich with double bacon double turkey

salt (she wanted sea salt from the papery cylinder thing, but I got bulk himalayan - I hosed up)

"citrus popcicles" I did the best I could

local ground beef

paleo breakfast sausage

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

professor metis posted:

groceries couple update:

Well no poo poo its only $128 he did the shopping. Lets see a receipt when she goes GDI.

This is bullshit!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

??? ?? ?? ?????

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

professor metis posted:

groceries couple update:

quote:

4 x lavender oil (@ $2.50 each it was $15.99...the math does...not check out)

That's for the next item down, which was $10. He can't read a receipt.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

gun people who aren't super smart/legally knowledgeable tend to be kind of paranoid about anything remotely involving cops or the law. he's wrong but there's pretty solid odds he's not faking the fear.

It’s good and correct to be paranoid about anything involving cops and the law though

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That's for the next item down, which was $10. He can't read a receipt.
[/quote]

Turns out she spends $11.10 a month on groceries and he just needs glasses

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for making my stepson sleep in the basement and stay away from the family?

Throwaway because I don't want family to see. My wife and I have been together for almost 10 years and have 2 young girls. She already had a child (we'll call him Sam) from a previous relationship. Sam and I got along well in his early years, but now things have gotten terrible.

My wife's ex boyfriend has 50/50 custody of Sam. As far as I can tell, he pretty much let's him get away with anything.

Sam is now 16. He has completely stopped trying in life. He goes to online school, so he sees that as an excuse to do whatever he wants all day. He spends most of his time playing video games, and never, ever showers.

I mean never. The last time he showered was in a sink because he had a doctors appointment. That was 3 weeks ago.

My wife won't take away his game console because he technically bought it (with birthday money from his grandma.) I've turned off the internet during the nights and school days just to keep him off of it. He just plays offline games.

There was one time where we actually did take the console. Not only did it cause a huge meltdown, but it didn't solve anything. Sam still refused to shower. Instead, he started saving bottles of his bodily fluids, and then dumping them in the shower.

He smells so awful that we made him move his stuff to the basement. That became his new room. There's a shower down there too, where he can hopefully use it. I've refused to allow him to eat with us also. Eating next to him makes our daughters nauseous and uncomfortable, and frankly makes me feel sick too.

Sam now just spends all his time in the basement and never spends time with the family, because he refuses to shower. His dad has confronted me on this, saying I'm alienating him and making him feel like he's unwanted. But I keep saying the same thing. I love Sam. I worry about him. If he would just shower, I'd let him join the family again.

AITA?

EDIT: I should've mentioned this earlier. Yes, he's currently in therapy, but barely puts any effort into the homework his therapist gives him.

I know he has mental problems, there's no doubt. I just hope he grows out of them. Teenage years have been rough to him. But the room he'd been staying in, before I moved him to the basement, was nearby the girls' room. He would pile trash, pee in the closet, and constantly yell at the people he played games with, punch holes in the dry wall and door, to where my daughters couldn't live next to him. They were smelling his room from theirs. And his erratic behavior was scaring them.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

gvibes posted:

Have five kids.

I got two kids, currently around 450-550 a month here. If we incorrectly assume everyone costs the same in food that's ~140 bucks per person, going from the higher estimate. 980 € per month. That's pretty close yeah.

Of course my kids are 6 now, when they are teenagers it's gonna be bad enough with just two.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Barudak posted:

Lexus December to Remember 2020 brainstorming session looking dark

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Strudel Man posted:

Might be doable if you lived exclusively off of the most expensive prepackaged meals.

big dyke energy posted:

idiot grocery couple is either: Buying a lot of premium stuff (organic, etc) and letting them go bad, OR its what the other posters said and she's getting cash back for mysterious purposes.

I used to work with a manager who had never actually cooked in her life - the closest she got was putting a prepackaged meal in the oven. Weird but not actually a capital crime until she mentioned she binned every item left in her fridge on a Friday, regardless of how long was left on the date, so she could 'clear up space' for the next shop. She didn't use the freezer either. That mounts up your weekly shop pretty quickly!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my wife that she should find a more productive and less wasteful hobby?

My wife's only "hobby" is makeup. She sits in front of her mirror for at least an hour a day putting makeup on, then washing it off, then putting other makeup on. I've always felt a little weird about this considering she only really does it at night when no one will see it and she doesn't even wear makeup to work because she doesn't want to get up earlier. I also don't love that her only hobby is pretty self centered and not productive or social at all. She also goes through makeup pretty fast and spends almost her entire "fun budget" on it. This creates a lot of clutter and a lot of waste in my opinion and she's not even getting anything out of it. It bothers me because I could, for example, play a video game forever without having to pay more, but she has to buy more and more eyeshadow or whatever. My hobbies are much more social or productive, even if I'm just playing video games with friends. I suggested recently that she expand to something that other people can appreciate more, like art, or something that will at least create less waste or be more social. She got really upset with me and told me that I just don't understand makeup and I have no right to judge how she spends her money. I pointed out that part of a relationship is trying to help each other grow and she called me judgmental and told me to keep my opinions to myself. So basically she just wants me to shove it. Who is right here?

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for making my stepson sleep in the basement and stay away from the family?
He goes to online school, so he sees that as an excuse to do whatever he wants all day.

This little bit stood out for me. Maybe make him go to an actual public school, where he doesn't get to do what he wants all day? i can't see how letting him stay home all day, dick around online, and not socialize is helping with his not becoming a literal basement-dweller who doesn't see the need to bathe.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling my wife that she should find a more productive and less wasteful hobby?

My wife's only "hobby" is makeup. She sits in front of her mirror for at least an hour a day putting makeup on, then washing it off, then putting other makeup on. I've always felt a little weird about this considering she only really does it at night when no one will see it and she doesn't even wear makeup to work because she doesn't want to get up earlier. I also don't love that her only hobby is pretty self centered and not productive or social at all. She also goes through makeup pretty fast and spends almost her entire "fun budget" on it. This creates a lot of clutter and a lot of waste in my opinion and she's not even getting anything out of it. It bothers me because I could, for example, play a video game forever without having to pay more, but she has to buy more and more eyeshadow or whatever. My hobbies are much more social or productive, even if I'm just playing video games with friends. I suggested recently that she expand to something that other people can appreciate more, like art, or something that will at least create less waste or be more social. She got really upset with me and told me that I just don't understand makeup and I have no right to judge how she spends her money. I pointed out that part of a relationship is trying to help each other grow and she called me judgmental and told me to keep my opinions to myself. So basically she just wants me to shove it. Who is right here?

Decapitate this man. Makeup is my main hobby and lol, it is art you dumbfuck. It is farrrrr more difficult than one thinks and god sorry I get this crap a lot and it hit lizard brain rage real quick

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

teen witch posted:

Decapitate this man. Makeup is my main hobby and lol, it is art you dumbfuck. It is farrrrr more difficult than one thinks and god sorry I get this crap a lot and it hit lizard brain rage real quick

Gee can't you be more productive and play video games like that noble renaissance man?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

teen witch posted:

Do you also only put it on at night, over and over? That's the part I really don't get.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Beachcomber posted:

Do you also only put it on at night, over and over? That's the part I really don't get.

I assume it's more trying out different styles, layers and look to compare and contrast. Basically using yourself as a dress-up doll.

And a therapist that gives a teenager homework sounds completely garbage.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

JacquelineDempsey posted:

This little bit stood out for me. Maybe make him go to an actual public school, where he doesn't get to do what he wants all day? i can't see how letting him stay home all day, dick around online, and not socialize is helping with his not becoming a literal basement-dweller who doesn't see the need to bathe.

I'm guessing it's because the kid lives 50/50 with the other parent and there weren't any schools within daily traveling distance of both houses?

Sounds like the kid mostly fell through the cracks after the divorce and no one put any effort into raising him, so now their solution is to isolate him even further and just hope for the best. It's extremely hosed.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Especially since the parents seem to have zero investment in following up on it as well

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I assume it's more trying out different styles, layers and look to compare and contrast. Basically using yourself as a dress-up doll.

Yeah I assumed that too, but then I would guess that doing that is bad for your skin? Depends what she's doing I guess. I mean I think it's fair to suggest to your loved one that maybe they need to have more hobbies or be more social if they only ever do one thing and never go out, but there's a sensible way to do this (i.e. Not disparaging the hobby they do have, just suggesting it would be good to have additional hobbies) and an arsehole way to do it (i.e. suggest her hobby isn't a "real" hobby like his video games lol) its pretty clear he went in with the latter attitude.

As for the therapist thing it's pretty common to give people activities to do on their own time, but also if they aren't being done the solution isn't "keep giving them to him".

Honestly sounds like he needs a new therapist.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Also, going back to the condom board for a moment. I wonder what the guys reaction would be if you put on some rubber gloves, and then stuck up a bunch of non-used condoms there and moved his washed condoms around.

If he was like "I don't care which were really mine it's just a way of keeping track" tell him to use fridge magnets or you will choke him to death on empty condoms in his sleep.

I would prefer to imagine though he breaks down as he realises he can't throw any of them out without throwing out "his" and gets really upset and angry.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ok, disregard most of this story, but there's a nice comment down there

Think SO might be cheating - dog acting way to familiar around new friend from work
Ok - I know this is going to sound strange.

Long story short - me (24F) and my boyfriend (25M) have been together for four years, living together for one. He is extremely extroverted and generally a flirtatious person. I'm not really the jealous type and have a lot of male friends myself, so it never really bothered me.

He has a new coworker (let's call her Jen) that I am only aware of because I've seen her name pop up on his phone at times. I noticed it for about a month and asked him about her last week, because she's not in our usual friend group. He said she was just a coworker and that she started recently so she texts him for advice here and there. OK. Cool. But since then I've seen her popping up on his phone on the reg, and when I pushed him on it he started to get weird about his phone (keeping notifications off, keeping it with him at all times, etc.). To me, this behavior was weird but I thought he was probably just annoyed at me for clearly eyeing his device whenever it lit up. None of this SCREAMED suspicious to me, and he had assured me that she's just someone from who looks up to him for advice.

Fast forward, we're having some people over for dinner, and I suggested he invites his work bff Jen. He didn't really like the idea and said it would be weird to invite a coworker into his home. I pushed and told him it would mean so much to me to meet someone he is so close to from work. He eventually gave in but was clearly reluctant.

Well, that night she showed up to the dinner party. I have a dog who is extremely people shy and we keep her behind a little baby doggy gate when people come over because it can scare her to be around new faces. When Jen walked in, my dog LEPT OVER THE GATE AND RAN UP TO HER, GIVING HER KISSES AND JUMPING ALL OVER HER. This is how she greets friends and family.

Here's the thing. I travel for work very often. It's usually one week on, one week off. I am afraid that my bf has been seeing Jen and having her in our home when I'm out of town, and that's why our dog is so accustomed to her.

I feel like a crazy woman. Thoughts?

quote:

Worked at a vet clinic. Did an intestine surgery on a dog. Saved the objects found in the dogs intestines. No lie there were pantyhose and underwear. Showed them to the couple that owned the dog. IN FRONT OF THE DOCTOR she says "that's weird, those aren't mine...." as it dawned on all people in the room. Yes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That poor dog tried so hard to cover for its buddy. I hope he got put out to stud because thats loyalty you cant train

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Can’t believe the dog was cheating on its owner.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
The Scarlet Doggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder

Miss posted:

[26M]y younger [22m]cousin is driving me CRAZY. I need a nice way to get him out of my life. (Long Story)

Write a chatbot, seed it with those 4 topics; problem solved!