Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Max Verstappen will not win the WDC

ever

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

Max Verstappen will not win the WDC

ever

:toxx:

i mean is anyone going to keep track of this through the rest of his f1 career

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

track day bro! posted:

a crack squad of dutchmen in orange ragdoll wigs is keeping track of each anti max post in an access database

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm a man of honour, I'll autoban

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

seriously are some of you going to eat the donut fried chicken

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
ok gently caress it

:toxx: If Chilli Sainz outscores my boy Lando, I'll eat a probe equal to the difference in points (1 point = 1 day)
:toxx: If Lance isn't filled without enough Canadian pride to podium in Montreal, I'll donate :10bux: to the Conservative Party of Canada because Trudeau has failed us as a nation.
:toxx: Honestly, if Lewis "Fuckface" Hamilton takes the WDC and Mercedes takes the WCC before the Italian GP then just loving ban me. It won't matter, I'll have ended it myself by then.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
:toxx: If Ducati doesn’t win at least one of the MotoGP championships this year probate me for one month and in addition I will buy some Alex Marquez merchandise to be worn in a review of a Spanish wine of the thread’s choice or face a permaban

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ducati will win the stupid poo poo nobody asked for that just trips up our riders championship

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

I heard they're still doing this sport? What a bunch of clowns.

gently caress you, op

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

the paradigm shift posted:

ducati will win the stupid poo poo nobody asked for that just trips up our riders championship

My body is ready for Miller Time™️

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
:toxx: ban me if lance stroll isnt wdc 2020

ban everybody else is lance stroll is wdc 2020 unless they also take this toxx

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
There was a pic on reddit the other day of Lawrence and Lance having lunch with Toto

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

OhsH posted:

gently caress you, op

:greenangel:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Nybble posted:

Watching Italy 2010 right now and it is absolutely wild that these drivers are able to go almost the entire race on the tyres they qualified on. Vettel is at 45 laps of 53 and still hasn’t pitted.

(And unless something happens in these last few laps I don’t know why F1TV promoted this one from the archive, but it is interesting regardless as a newer fan)

Just wait until you see how long tires can last on prototype or GT cars at Le Mans.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

While pushing 100%

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Carlossainz55/status/1232324356409307139

the british are possibly the most disrispectful race

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'll record these somewhere.

:effort:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1232318803633008647

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

iospace posted:

:toxx: if stroll wins a race I will wear a sexy austin dillon av from then until the start of next season.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

record this

t:mad:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

track day bro! posted:

record this

I suspect the thread elders will not show due respect for this post but I want to acknowledge that this is a good post

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

record this

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

track day bro! posted:

You know I will.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

record this

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc/status/1232366827734552578

Vettel contract extension?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Vettel is going to announce that he is very sorry for being dogshit and Binotto will symbolically rap him with a newspaper (a ceremony of atonement in the Italian culture).

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Every time I see binottos name I always think for a moment it's just a Ferrari are bin men joke but then i remember its his actual name and lol

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Vettel and Binotto double suicide in front of the media?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/ArrowMcLarenSP/status/1232379902478950400

Liberty media should sign the indy moustache guy instead of the loving idiots of SKY F1

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skarsnik posted:

Every time I see binottos name I always think for a moment it's just a Ferrari are bin men joke but then i remember its his actual name and lol

It's not a joke, they really are binmen.

Not in the sense that they are proud members of the waste management profession, but in the sense that they are ostensibly men and they belong in the bin.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

jazzyhattrick posted:

It's not a joke, they really are binmen.

Not in the sense that they are proud members of the waste management profession, but in the sense that they are ostensibly men and they belong in the bin.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Serious post though, didn't that tami. person have the username "vetteleclerc" before Vettel was in Ferrari and before Leclerc was in F1? How the gently caress?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Serious post though, didn't that tami. person have the username "vetteleclerc" before Vettel was in Ferrari and before Leclerc was in F1? How the gently caress?

it was obvious that leclerc was going to be driving for the best team in formula 1's history scuderia ferrari

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

it was obvious that a binman like Vtetel was going to be driving for the biggest bunch of wastemen in formula 1's history pube-diarrhoea failrrari

FTFY

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta posted:

https://twitter.com/ArrowMcLarenSP/status/1232379902478950400

Liberty media should sign the indy moustache guy instead of the loving idiots of SKY F1

Alonso in a McLaren at Indy.... :flashfap:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
gently caress why won’t that idiot just gently caress off already. How much more embarrassing is he gonna get

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Custard Undies posted:

Alonso in a McLaren at Indy.... :flashfap:

It worked so well last year!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

this actually owns.

I've been loving saying this since he was at Sauber and guess what?

The 2020 F1 Season for Scuderia Ferrari Fuckmen F1 Travelling Shithouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLvtK1XyeKs

Charles in charge. I want Charles in charge of me.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

harperdc posted:

It worked so well last year!

I know right! It was hilarious.

See, I have to stay positive and look at the upside of things.

I'm sure they won't screw it up 2 years in a row. I mean it's McLaren we are talking about here! :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the kentucky quid posted:

gently caress why won’t that idiot just gently caress off already. How much more embarrassing is he gonna get

Turn your monitor baybee!!!!!