Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It is I think they'll be happy with each other.

Remember: the path of joy begins with kill you're famil

And also the only things differentiating your fate, leading to your suicide or happy fulfillment and mutual self actualization are arbitrary and completely unrelated choices of no consequence or even immediate meaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

SniperWoreConverse posted:

not vapid at all, her extreme desire for interesting manga is making her weird out is all

lol yeah i've seen the 'shes dumb' take a couple times itt and idk at all what thats based on :thunkher:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Date Tohru is so god drat charming, where has he been at any other point in his life.

I need a training montage of dates from his stint in gay baby jail.

I call bologna on his conversational grace

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Date Tohru is so god drat charming, where has he been at any other point in his life.

I need a training montage of dates from his stint in gay baby jail.

I call bologna on his conversational grace

post-jail Tohru is a lot smoother, because he had a long time to think about things and mellow out

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
まけねえ, thank you for the hard work!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Neet and Niit are perfect for each other. They're both oblivious dumbasses who daydream forever

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

RBA Starblade posted:

Neet and Niit are perfect for each other. They're both oblivious dumbasses who daydream forever

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Can't wait for the tone of the date to drastically shift when NEET explains his crimes.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Peanut Butler posted:

lol yeah i've seen the 'shes dumb' take a couple times itt and idk at all what thats based on :thunkher:
"I managed to decide that I want to do manga but, duuuur, I never considered what type of manga I like until just now after I decided to do manga"
"I want to write.... duurrrr interesting manga, that's narrowing it down"
"Oh no, I must be some sort of failure.... but duuuurrrr random dude says it's important so I guess that's it all turned around then!"

If anyone's lacking an original thought and just going with the flow, it's her.

Yeah yeah she's "passionate' about it but I'm not buying it. You call it overthinking, I call it normal thought requiring tremendous effort on her part.

Y'know, like we've been religiously mocking Neet for this entire thread.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
mii is good and has a rich inner life, much like the guy who was such a piece of poo poo both his parents autoannihilated just from talking with him. the real question will be what insane curveball is coming

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mii is good and has a rich inner life, much like the guy who was such a piece of poo poo both his parents autoannihilated just from talking with him. the real question will be what insane curveball is coming

:hmmyes:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
MIIT just has extremely low self esteem. Meeting NEET seems to have made her realise that she should be making the manga she wants, not the one that appeals to everyone else.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

An interesting manga.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Finally. Will Nii's invaluable manga insights make her ignore a couple of almost-murders that happened ages ago? NEEEEET!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

same

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I wonder what is more shameful: killing your dad, or being such a fuckup that your parents kill themselves over you?

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

A Grand Egg posted:

Wow its kinda amazing just how much this "comic" loving sucks.

MODS???

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:neet:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

was such a piece of poo poo both his parents autoannihilated just from talking with him

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
"I was convicted of murdering someone that couldn't mind their business."

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Honestly mods edit every single one of my posts and replace it with converse

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

“My parents killed themselves and I was wrongly convicted of it” easy

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

at last we finally approach the perennial moment. SM please draw this out for as long as possible to keep up the suspense

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Oh dip

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Good, impress her with those big words.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lmao what

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol years ago nii dreamed of driving the vile French into the seine, but he couldn't make it to Paris so he murdered a Parisian in Japan

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Yes, use a term that she hopefully doesn't know.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Touru got really tan between those last two panels.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

:france:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Shadow0 posted:

Touru...

Surely it's Tooru.