Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

any goon caught the virus yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

A few dozen goons at least are asymptomatic carriers at this point

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

well if we just don't look at the virus, maybe itll go away....

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

I had a fever and a cough the past two days - If it was covid 19 it wasnt so terrible

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I was shuddering at the shelf-stable salsa. I mean, I'm lazy, but I buy storemade salsa *from the refrigerator case*. The stuff that has a bit of texture from the tomatoes.

what kinda nonsense is this? There's tons of very good jarred salsas

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Riptor posted:

what kinda nonsense is this? There's tons of very good jarred salsas
If you want to test your might get the Mrs Renfro's ghost pepper salsa and those ghost pepper tortilla chips.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
ground zero of an all new slapfight

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

numberoneposter posted:

If you want to test your might get the Mrs Renfro's ghost pepper salsa and those ghost pepper tortilla chips.

Heat isn't everything in a salsa. I wasn't a fan of ghost pepper tortilla chips they were bland and weren't all that hot (might have just been the brand). Actually I think they were reaper chips, anyway ghost pepper beef jerky that is totally my jam. Get a good chew going then after you have somehow consumed most of the quarter pound bag in a single sitter your jaw starts to tired sweats starts beading on your forehead. It's too much your just worn out from eating a bag of jerky while binge watching Netflix.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

he called Democrats attempts to pin it on him a hoax, stop reading Politico

Nope, the administration also said the media coverage was a hoax. As far as he's concerned there's no difference between non Fox News media and Democrats, but theyspecifically called out the media

Oh, and he put a religious fundamentalist with a history of exacerbating disease outbreaks in charge of the federal response.

But keep on getting bronzer all over your nose from having your tongue up his rear end, it's a good look.

quote:

"The press was covering their hoax of the day because they thought it would bring down the president," Mulvaney concluded. "The reason you're seeing so much attention to [the coronavirus] today is that they think this is going to be what brings down the president. That's what this is all about."

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Mar 2, 2020

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

pixaal posted:

Heat isn't everything in a salsa. I wasn't a fan of ghost pepper tortilla chips they were bland and weren't all that hot (might have just been the brand). Actually I think they were reaper chips, anyway ghost pepper beef jerky that is totally my jam. Get a good chew going then after you have somehow consumed most of the quarter pound bag in a single sitter your jaw starts to tired sweats starts beading on your forehead. It's too much your just worn out from eating a bag of jerky while binge watching Netflix.
ghost pepper beef jerky sounds really good

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
every prepper knows that you should always have a supply of shelf stable queso for dipping, as it is far superior to salsa in nearly every regard

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

I was in Portland Oregon over Valentine’s Day, was fine till the following Thursday and had a medium level cold with a Cough till today. Early 30’s In good shape. I may have had it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ghost pepper queso

now were cookin with gas

:kimchi:

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
One seems bad. What if I get two coronaviruses, how hosed am I?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Weaponized Autism posted:

One seems bad. What if I get two coronaviruses, how hosed am I?

You are required by law to throw a coronavirus wedding because otherwise they're living in sin in your body.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Coronaevirii

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

ghost pepper queso

now were cookin with gas

:kimchi:

That sounds really good, I'm thinking you pair it with a salty but slightly sweet chip.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Mithaldu posted:

wait is your point "they're gouging the prices to poo poo, but by golly, you at least till CAN throw hundreds of $s and get a mask"?

They are not that expensive, look at the picture. HKD 328 = 42 buck for 50 masks. Now go to ebay and check the price you have to pay in the US. And there is no B&M place you can buy mask here in NY for days.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

So hiding "Tested" covers the lack of testing but not posting the deaths is even worse imho.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

pixaal posted:

That sounds really good, I'm thinking you pair it with a salty but slightly sweet chip.
all those idiots in the CSPAM thread just farting up a storm with all their beans meanwhile in GBS were getting ulcers from ghost pepper queso and beef jerkey :2bong:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Why don't we just skip the run up and just put everyone in pressurized suites with personal O2 supply? We already ship water around the planet, might as well ship Oxygen to breath.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
3 more deaths in Washington state just announced. Total of 5 in the U.S. now.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Teek posted:

Yeah WA looks like it is or is soon going to be in a lot of trouble. This many deaths is not a good sign for things to come.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Teek posted:

nothing:burger: lieberal hoax

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Good news everyone, the President is working on a treatment plan of his own.

https://imgur.com/a/dmsRA6D

suck the virus-laden plumes right out of my virulent plume hole, Mr. President! *salutes*

gay picnic defence posted:

It's probably just smoking weed that protects you, I don't think that's real popular in China

If my lungs are constantly filled with weed smoke there will be literally no room in there for the coronavirus. Pretty foolproof seems like

bomb posted:

I finally made the jump and bought a bidet, looking forward to spring time all up in my b-hole

hell yeah bro that's where it's at. welcome to the clean butthole club

hemale in pain posted:

I've been reading this thread pretty carefully, there have been no confirmed cases from people in this thread at least. A lot of people with mild colds who were in the process of convincing themselves they had it, as you'd expect.

I'm sure it'll be a big loving event when someone eventually proves to the thread that they've got it

poverty goat posted:

A few dozen goons at least are asymptomatic carriers at this point

Not necessarily, given how small the spread has been in the US and the fact that these forums have less posters than you might think. But maybe

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

old people get infections and kick the bucket all the time, stop making a few dead boomers in washington into some kind of international crisis :rolleye:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There's a korean Air BnB'ing with us for a month... passed through Toronto on her way here and arrived through Montreal airport the same day it was announced a case from Iran had passed through Montreal airport.
I've already accepted I'm carrying at this point. Virus babby is due within 2 weeks I guess.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

So I went and bought a bunch of canned foods, toilet paper, baby formula, and pasta/rice/beans/nuts in bulk. Toilet paper was the only thing that was short here in town, mostly the larger packs. Bidet purchase sentiment: feeling pretty good about it.

When I got home I realized that my pantry was already full of all the staples that I was too lazy to cook, so now I have enough stuff to feed my fam for at least a 4-6 weeks (if not longer).

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Play posted:

Not necessarily, given how small the spread has been in the US and the fact that these forums have less posters than you might think. But maybe

SA is really global, any time I do non time sensitive stuff with goons like play a game where you click a button once or twice a day and there's a discord over half the goons seem to be from Europe not the US or Canada. I'm lumping Canada in with the US for this demographic.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bronze Fonz posted:

There's a korean Air BnB'ing with us for a month... passed through Toronto on her way here and arrived through Montreal airport the same day it was announced a case from Iran had passed through Montreal airport.
I've already accepted I'm carrying at this point. Virus babby is due within 2 weeks I guess.

envisioning giving birth to a single enormous viral spore, 8 lbs 8 ounces VERY healthy weight

pixaal posted:

SA is really global, any time I do non time sensitive stuff with goons like play a game where you click a button once or twice a day and there's a discord over half the goons seem to be from Europe not the US.

I realize that, but its highly concentrated in wealthy countries that haven't, to this point, been hit as hard. It's also a tiny, tiny percentage of those countries, absolutely minuscule.

I just assume if someone actually gets it they'll be kramering into the thread ASAP to let us know about it. But you're right, any of us really could be carriers although for some of us it's very unlikely especially if there have been no cases in your immediate area.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Play posted:

Oh, we've got more than a few people from the Seattle area posting in this thread while coughing.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

My news feed just updated to say 4 more instead.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

casting call: one goon (posts on SomethingAwful.com forums). must have coronavirus and be willing to emit viral plumes. payment in beans only

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Welp, RIP me.

https://twitter.com/JeanWMUR/status/1234515837140250624

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Play posted:

casting call: one goon (posts on SomethingAwful.com forums). must have coronavirus and be willing to emit viral plumes. payment in beans only

Are they magic beans? I want a bean stock growing out of my anus.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pixaal posted:

Are they magic beans? I want a bean stock growing out of my anus.

uhhhh..... yes?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

hemale in pain posted:

We've had a ton of "I had a mild cold three months ago, I think it was probably coronavirus, no big deal really"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

We've had a ton of "I had a mild cold three months ago, I think it was probably coronavirus, no big deal really"

Another one dead in WA.

Well then!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

MarcusSA posted:

Another one dead in WA.

Well then!

I mean among goon diagnoses. People who absolutely did not have it saying whatever the last random illness they had was "probably" this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I mean among goon diagnoses. People who absolutely did not have it saying whatever the last random illness they had was "probably" this

Conservative estimates would say about 50,000 goons will get infected and a little over 1,000 will die from it. We can probably dump the fatality rate to about 500 because of the general age group.