Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
drat sorry for being late to the party

i will never vote for joe biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol ever since I re-regged on Twitter every time they probe me I can still post and like tweets. lmao. I tell Neera to go gently caress herself, get suspended almost immediately for 12 hours, then go right back and tell her to gently caress off again moments later. it's great

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Luckyellow posted:

Not in every state!

Edit:

Jurisdictions that currently allow ballot selfies or do not enforce laws against them are: Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia.
Jurisdictions where the law is currently unclear are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia.

In TN, taking a picture of the ballot machine (A Diebold, that's been in use since like 2002 or some poo poo) is a crime. Punishable by a $50 fine or up to like 29 days in jail. good poo poo.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AppleNippleBOB posted:

In TN, taking a picture of the ballot machine (A Diebold, that's been in use since like 2002 or some poo poo) is a crime. Punishable by a $50 fine or up to like 29 days in jail. good poo poo.
well yeah, wouldn't want a paper trail duh

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Goddamn I loving hate Joe Biden and his ilk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

everyone on the first page is in the queue. after an admin has a chance to go clear the fuckin 60+ items sitting there rn, an ik or mod can throw some more in

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol ever since I re-regged on Twitter every time they probe me I can still post and like tweets. lmao. I tell Neera to go gently caress herself, get suspended almost immediately for 12 hours, then go right back and tell her to gently caress off again moments later. it's great

Just wanted to congratulate you on the name Spergin Morlock

Griz
May 21, 2001

gently caress biden and everyone who votes for him

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Thump! posted:

Goddamn I loving hate Joe Biden and his ilk

Griz posted:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Everyone that votes Biden deserves the future of no healthcare they selected.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I will under no circumstances vote for Biden if he is the nom, and my dem vote otherwise will be in question for the foreseeable future.

I’ve already posted but I wanted to make double sure that gently caress this guy

as for my Toxx, idk, someone else choose it for me.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

well this ones a no brainer

Griz posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

well this ones a no brainer

but enough about joe,

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Squizzle posted:

but enough about joe,

:wow:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Squizzle posted:

but enough about joe,

:hai:

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

I'll be voting for Bernie in the general, whether or not he's on the ballot. gently caress Joe Biden.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Squizzle posted:

but enough about joe,

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Squizzle posted:

available now

Holy poo poo. :five:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I will change my position on this if Biden builds a guillotine

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

ikanreed posted:

I will change my position on this if Biden builds a guillotine

and then volunteers to go first

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Thump! posted:

and then volunteers to go first

He's not rich. I'd take pelosi first though

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do not stage a fantasy draft for what order you would guillotine specific people in

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Squizzle posted:

do not stage a fantasy draft for what order you would guillotine specific people in

This is the order the bad Democrat Joe Biden would do. No nice person like me or Bernard Sanders would ever suggest committing specific actionable violence against a real person

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ikanreed posted:

This is the order the bad Democrat Joe Biden would do. No nice person like me or Bernard Sanders would ever suggest committing specific actionable violence against a real person

that cold blooded liberal fucker

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

A Bernie voter, a trump voter, and a Biden voter are set to be guillotined.

The trump voter goes first. The blade stops inches above his neck. “Huh see my faith in Trmup is supreme. You can’t kill me. It’s divine intervention.” Everyone looks around and shrugs and they let him go.

The Bernie voter goes next. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. “Building on the world we have we can see that a better future is possible” he exclaims. They let him go.

They put the Biden voter in. “Hey Jack can you put me in so my face is towards the blade?” he asks, drooling a little. Everyone shrugs. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. The Biden voter smiles. “Right there, fat. It ain’t working cause the track is misaligned. You just need to make a small incremental change and this thing’ll chop like nobody’s business”

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

xrunner posted:

The trump voter goes first. The blade stops inches above his neck. “Huh see my faith in Trmup is supreme. You can’t kill me. It’s divine intervention.” Everyone looks around and shrugs and they let him go.

The Bernie voter goes next. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. “Building on the world we have we can see that a better future is possible” he exclaims. They let him go.

They put the Biden voter in. “Hey Jack can you put me in so my face is towards the blade?” he asks, drooling a little. Everyone shrugs. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. The Biden voter smiles. “Right there, fat. It ain’t working cause the track is misaligned. You just need to make a small incremental change and this thing’ll chop like nobody’s business”

:golfclap:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

xrunner posted:

this is praxis

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

xrunner posted:

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

that nojoe tag is great. whoever came up with it should make bumper stickers.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

papersack posted:

that nojoe tag is great. whoever came up with it should make bumper stickers.

I'd buy one. Would look nice next to my Bernie sticker I think

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

xrunner posted:

oh my dear loving god

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
This Thread is Art and I will never ever vote for that gently caress head Joe even if it means four more years of that hellbeast

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

xrunner posted:

the only thing funnier than this is the idea of someone voting for Biden and expecting anything good to come from it

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

democrats are running eagleton as president this time

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zvahl posted:

the only thing funnier than this is the idea of someone voting for Biden and expecting anything good to come from it

Hey man, hey man, Raprock Osama and me ran a good campaign, remember him? My friend? Don't you want that again

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Code Jockey posted:

Hey man, hey man, Raprock Osama and me ran a good campaign, remember him? My friend? Don't you want that again

jotheft bidenailures trending in july 2020

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I am not legally entitled to vote for joe biden

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

xrunner posted:

holy lol

ps the gang tag rules, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

holy lol

ps the gang tag rules, thanks

the queue for admins to clear is giant rn, but once its emptied i will get to work on the next group of tags