Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
Apparently the sawed off barrel for the 725 is bugged and actually increases range?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I played with 725 slugs to get headshots and while it's fun to lie to pubbies about not using slugs and killing them across the map it is indeed a bad attachment

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

jerman999 posted:

Apparently the sawed off barrel for the 725 is bugged and actually increases range?

Er, where did you hear that? I don't think that's true. I've been playing with it again lately and it's a 2hk from more than probably 10 feet out and won't even drop someone with 2 hits at over like, 30 feet. I've straight up never used the long barrel though, even before the nerfs but the range on the sawed off is super low now and I can't imagine it's worse with the long barrel or it would be like 5 feet.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I've reset the game three times so far and still can't get any mission progress to count

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I've reset the game three times so far and still can't get any mission progress to count

everything is broken right now. All progress (battle pass, xp, missions,) is not tracking or counting. IW is aware of it

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

everything is broken right now. All progress (battle pass, xp, missions,) is not tracking or counting. IW is aware of it

Guess I picked the right time to redownload the entire thing.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Thankfully i have had an problems with the rank progression missions and camos, but the dailies are always fuckin up lately

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Pretty incredible how much they gently caress up on this game.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Kotick's got a schedule to keep.

He didn't get five yachts by delaying games and spending even more money on them

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

ZombieCrew posted:

Thankfully i have had an problems with the rank progression missions and camos, but the dailies are always fuckin up lately

Nevermind. Nothing is registering.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

ZombieCrew posted:

Nevermind. Nothing is registering.

Not even exp or battlepass

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/infinityward/status/1236773304477700096?s=21

Play something else tonight, fellas

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

:iw:

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
In my last game I got a level or two on the uzi but nothing before that. Also rumors are BR drops Tuesday

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Is BR a totally different mode outside of multiplayer? Like it will unlock as that classified section? Does that mean progression points don’t apply to the battle pass?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Housh posted:

Is BR a totally different mode outside of multiplayer? Like it will unlock as that classified section? Does that mean progression points don’t apply to the battle pass?

Don't worry. It'll have a battle pass.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If it’s anything like BLOPs it’ll be part of the same pass.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Spec Ops counts towards the battle pass so I'm pretty confident in saying BR will probably be the same

Feel free to quote this post to call me an idiot when IW inevitably proves me wrong

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

You guys aren’t helping to cause outrage. That is what the internet is for dammit.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1236934836234997764?s=19

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

https://youtu.be/-AmfcVJb-tc

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!
The last 20 seconds of this is the punchline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7mJh5Yoh_Q

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Did they fix progress tracking? I refuse to play a game where the bars don't fill up

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1237032123640545281

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I hope they limit the kill streaks towards the end of the game but this preview has a lot of good stuff. Ttk looks higher, which is definitely good for a br.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I hope it’s not a ps4 exclusive for a week or three.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E44DClsX5Q

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Oh you mean like it was at launch 6 months ago? This game is still loving clownshoes.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Is like 3 hours early access all you get for owning the full game? Seems like horseshit to me

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

codo27 posted:

Is like 3 hours early access all you get for owning the full game? Seems like horseshit to me

You got to pre-load and beta test the engine for a couple of months now!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You’ll probably also get like 1-3 exclusive cosmetic items that will be: brown, grey, and forest green patches

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can’t wait for the final reveal that WarZone does not progress your battle pass and will in fact have its own battle pass

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Can’t wait for the final reveal that WarZone does not progress your battle pass and will in fact have its own battle pass

considering it’s stand alone and F2P, I’d bet this is accurate

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Maybe I'm just too optimistic but I'd like to think they'll come to a better conclusion than having Warzone completely halt your MW progress.

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
Apparently it's the same battlepass, but idk how reputable this site is: https://charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-warzone-shares-unified-progression-with-modern-warfare/59558/

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

That would own.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Momma said knock you out

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Can I preload this poo poo now so it’s ready to go by tomorrow? Since the copy phase takes approximately 1 hour per gig.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hello, we never got people in voice as much as I would have liked. I think Battle Royale is a perfect reason to get in voice and play games together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ahhaha the Gulag rumor was 100% true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxHvMr-7Yuw

Allright, thoughts.

-I like the armor system. Seems like everyone can get full armor without relying on rare drops just by finding plates
-Loot style weapon upgrades. Blech. Let me choose my own attachments.
-I like the whole push to get money to buy Killstreaks/respawns/your personal loadouts (gently caress yeah) etc.
-Love the look of the map. Blackout was way too goofy for me.
-storm is super lethal from the get go but can be mitigated via gas mask
-otherwise looks mostly like what everyone was expecting I'm sure.

Hype.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 9, 2020