Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

got any sevens posted:

omg the thread title

wtf

gotta up that discharge rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

who the gently caress is outside my prison shouting at me to give up my execution drugs? show yourself coward

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1248398068464025606

:capitalism:

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 07:27 on Apr 10, 2020

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

CODChimera posted:

isn't it just the one mass grave so far?

I think it’s one site with multiple mass graves

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

CODChimera posted:

isn't it just the one mass grave so far?

many people are saying this

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Scarodactyl posted:

Joanna's music is awful but don't tell her I said that.

If you ever meet her at a family reunion or whatever tell her I think she's cool.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

got any sevens posted:

omg the thread title

wtf

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I think it’s one site with multiple mass graves

NYC needs mass graves for poor people in normal times, it's filling up at I guess 7x the normal rate, the island itself is like all mass grave and has a million bodies minus whatever washed away in Sandy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

shovelbum posted:

NYC needs mass graves for poor people in normal times, it's filling up at I guess 7x the normal rate, the island itself is like all mass grave and has a million bodies minus whatever washed away in Sandy

dang nyc is p death crew that owns

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bury them under the corn fields or whatever they grow in new england

loving pumpkins

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol now that is a good cover band

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

snoo posted:

drat it seems like the US is hosed up yall

Working hard! Thank you

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

I just don't have words for these people irl anymore.

e: to be clear, not talking about the dude on the phone

MoaM has issued a correction as of 07:43 on Apr 10, 2020

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/1248387863944654849?s=19

This is the first sitting US official to died of COVID-19?

third i think. i think there were state reps from michigan and south dakota already.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/samirasawlani/status/1248498527442878465

well done cameroon

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1248500344545370112

:smuggo:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ty

did that cool doctor with the sledgehammer avatar post

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol rona please give the rest of that family the strokerface that one son has

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

lol good I hope his lungs fill up with roni juice

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

ah i remember this

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

not an endorsement posted:

ah i remember this

SHOULDN'TA RUN UP AGAINST THE FEDS, BLACK LUNG

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

not an endorsement posted:

ah i remember this

Things BCG could have prevented:

1. The complete collapse of the United States amidst mass death from COVID-19

2. Rockstar reusing the ending with the hero's tragic death thing from the first game.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Arthur dying of Tuberculosis is very important for Red Dead Redemption's main moral theme of "Crime doesn't pay" developed by Rockstar North who have made several billion dollars from video games about crime.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
lmao I'm sure it was already mentioned but another nuke ship aircraft carrier is getting the covid: https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-09/military-warns-of-coronavirus-breakouts-aboard-uss-nimitz-aircraft-carrier

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BeefThief posted:

In fairness it looked like you could stuff a whole lotta bodies in that mass grave. Looked like there were about 30 or 40 in there and it was only 10% full.

good point. trump administration being very efficient with the burying of bodies

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Things BCG could have prevented:

1. The complete collapse of the United States amidst mass death from COVID-19

2. Rockstar reusing the ending with the hero's tragic death thing from the first game.

eh seeing as though rdr2 is a prequel to rdr it's probably meant to be a symbolic thing more than lazy writing

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yea, ships are prob the easiest way for this poo poo to transmit. Prob worst than a cruise.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Arthur dying of Tuberculosis is very important for Red Dead Redemption's main moral theme of "Crime doesn't pay" developed by Rockstar North who have made several billion dollars from video games about crime.

he didn't die FROM tuberculosis, he died WITH tuberculosis :smug:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so the whole 60k deaths thing is a laughable, ridiculous line of bullshit and we're still on track for like 2 million deaths in the US right

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

for anyone wondering what a ICU may looks like just now in a random country, heres a spanish video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Y6VrVl0jI

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

so the whole 60k deaths thing is a laughable, ridiculous line of bullshit and we're still on track for like 2 million deaths in the US right

Nobody knows poo poo due to incompetence plus cover ups honestly. Imo it's not looking great

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

if you’re an optimist

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

not only are we not doing anything like the quarantine measures built into that model, we're doing the HOLD MY BEER version of not doing that
e: that model also assumes everyone who needs hospitalization will go and get it, and we already see that people aren't doing that even in countries that have good socialized medical systems, but in the US we just had millions of people lose their jobs and health insurance and a lot more of them will just die.

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 08:25 on Apr 10, 2020

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you'll just have various agencies and states (particularly the south) refuse to report numbers because this has become a RED vs BLUE thing.

In 6-7 years there will be a report that deaths were 10x what we thought they were and no one will think twice about it because the Game of Thrones prequel finale will be on.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Question for anyone who knows Soviet history: Why didn't the nukes go off at any point when the USSR collapsed and balkanized, even as all the former Soviet states continued to have non-peaceful times?

Did Russia manage to secure all the nukes out of the countries that broke off?

Because now the other shoes (US empire) is about to drop and there are more nukes than ever to keep track of.

Was it because the Western world still standing during the USSR collapse, and was so busy making lucrative trade deals with Russia that a total breakdown of order into warlordism was avoided?

Could China fulfill that same role on the destroyed US empire to prevent it from decaying to the point that warlords/former military start fighting over the nukes while setting them off?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

we're on track for trump and the gop having done a tremendous job only they could have saved us like they did

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Rectal Death Adept posted:

you'll just have various agencies and states (particularly the south) refuse to report numbers because this has become a RED vs BLUE thing.

In 6-7 years there will be a report that deaths were 10x what we thought they were and no one will think twice about it because the Game of Thrones prequel finale will be on.

It won’t even take that long, someone will just compare the numbers of dead people in 2020 to previous years and assume that the difference is largely due to corona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rectal Death Adept posted:

6-7 years we're still gonna be sitting at home waiting on a vaccine