Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

The D3 flip could be Arnold. :)

##vote King Burgundy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote King Burgundy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0bI82Rz_k

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

merk posted:

Izzy Hova was definitely mafia, a teamster at the very least.

This is a good one pod

Does iz play anymore

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Four lunches is very powerful, but with that power comes great responsibility.

I say we split the difference and take two lunches today.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Somberbrero posted:

sure! ##vote somberbrero

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

https://youtu.be/VGF4ibgcHQE

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Somberbrero posted:

You would skirt responsibility.

##vote somber

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Grandicap posted:

You are BK, right?

Moatillata posted:

Is this dragonball BK?

yes

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Are you hockletock?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

merk posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Multiple day 1 lyches is something I've not seen before.

i think there is reason for that, because it's literally the worst time to do it

merk posted:

Two d1 lynches could be helpful, like if there is a 6-6 split right up to deadline or something.

I still think this is a bad idea. the info from a flip gives you a lot more to work on than blindly killing two people. Plus, d1 is also the worst day to make case's and truly know someone's alignment. So I can't really see how using multiple lunches on D1 is a good course of action for us at all

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
aw beans and rice

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

George Kansas posted:

i think there is reason for that, because it's literally the worst time to do it

I still think this is a bad idea. the info from a flip gives you a lot more to work on than blindly killing two people. Plus, d1 is also the worst day to make case's and truly know someone's alignment. So I can't really see how using multiple lunches on D1 is a good course of action for us at all

Knowing that there are two lynches kind of deflates the justification to use two lynches. The purpose would be to see how people chose one candidate over another in a heated race to lynch. If scum know that, though, then they could just game it too.

Like, I often go back to d1 in later days to look at how someone voted a town instead of a scum, for example.

It's a general mafia argument really. Not all that helpful in finding scum right now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlxQW4y7Bs

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

George Kansas posted:

Yeah, this is where I'm at barring some amazing reveals from last night. We'll see how the day goes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

merk posted:

Are you hockletock?

i'm BottleKnight

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, this is where I'm at barring some amazing reveals from last night. We'll see how the day goes.

Me three, who are these reckless people wanting 4 today

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

bif

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

oh well that is no surprise really

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I plan to lunch exactly as many people as I like, which just happens to be one.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nope but I do love mass-murdering joke phases

##vote Foo

Before I even got to the end of my first post where I expressed some excitement over the idea, I explained that it would actually better to get just one flip today first before we make use of the extra lunches. I presumed it was probably safe to put off this multi-lunch opportunity till tomorrow, since it doesn't sound like only a one-off available only today.

You said we "shouldn't presume poo poo" which is an interesting thought to put out there all by itself. Were you implying my reasoning was hasty, so we shouldn't pass up this opportunity and risk losing it tomorrow? Your one comment seems to lend support to the idea of using multiple lunches immediately today and throws doubt on my posting (it's Bif who wants four lunches, not me!) without actually sticking your neck out to say anything explicitly. You can always walk it back and say you didn't mean to imply anything, why take it so serious.

You're already acting scummy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
WHO IS HOCKLETOCK

I thought that was bottleknight?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Bifauxnen posted:

Nope but I do love mass-murdering joke phases

##vote Foo

Before I even got to the end of my first post where I expressed some excitement over the idea, I explained that it would actually better to get just one flip today first before we make use of the extra lunches. I presumed it was probably safe to put off this multi-lunch opportunity till tomorrow, since it doesn't sound like only a one-off available only today.

You said we "shouldn't presume poo poo" which is an interesting thought to put out there all by itself. Were you implying my reasoning was hasty, so we shouldn't pass up this opportunity and risk losing it tomorrow? Your one comment seems to lend support to the idea of using multiple lunches immediately today and throws doubt on my posting (it's Bif who wants four lunches, not me!) without actually sticking your neck out to say anything explicitly. You can always walk it back and say you didn't mean to imply anything, why take it so serious.

You're already acting scummy.

what

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
hockletock is kaschei everyone. I figured it out. I'm glad you were all with me on this one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

i figured it was one of those performative cases one would make to push the game out of jokephase, where later when someone asks 'why'd you make that case, it's kind of silly?' you say that you were trying to see how they would react to pressure.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Somberbrero posted:

i figured it was one of those performative cases one would make to push the game out of jokephase, where later when someone asks 'why'd you make that case, it's kind of silly?' you say that you were trying to see how they would react to pressure.

I am usually the player to take us out of jokephase with some marginal case, but I can't even process that one.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am always a fan of murder

Also I want to be the first to accuse ssv of lurking

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This is bifs town game everybody

Confirmed

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Moatillata posted:

This is bifs town game everybody

Confirmed

I realize this is joke, but this is a very easy way for scum to buddy up or casually talk about a scum buddy. ##vote Moat

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
See? That's how you make a marginal case to move the game forward.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

merk posted:

See? That's how you make a marginal case to move the game forward.

Disagree

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

I realize this is joke, but this is a very easy way for scum to buddy up or casually talk about a scum buddy. ##vote Moat

This case is marginal. I think it was only made to move the game forward.

##vote merk

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote hockletock

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Moatillata posted:

##vote hockletock

lol

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Did anyone ever end up making my merkyros in cookfia?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'm trying to assign it to you not sure if it took

:arghfist:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
They are. the best.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Moatillata posted:

I'm trying to assign it to you not sure if it took

:arghfist:

Watch out for gamesmanship. I might have a meltdown and replace out of every active game I'm in.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Grandicap posted:

This case is marginal. I think it was only made to move the game forward.

##vote merk

If this is a jokevote you picked a weird time for it. Didn't you already see that we're out of jokephase?

##vote Grandicap

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
time to get this show on the road!!!
##vote no lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Weird. The alias is in VF but my vote isn't counting