Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

This panel is kind of freaking me out.

I like it though, he dominates the frame because he’s the physical embodiment of control and subjugation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Yeah, You're Mine definitely works for this scene.

83 White Chain is gonna be rocking huge cans and also be built like prime Schwarzenegger. Same waist to bust ratio.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

So regardless of what happens next, Soldave is going to end up losing control of the situation.

:brainworms: SURPRISE WORMS PARTY! :brainworms:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Guess you don't need a splash zone warning at these tournaments. Solomon was kind enough to wipe away any blood midair while he was busy slaughtering folks.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
the real reason he did the rings-in-the-air trick was because it's a bitch to get blood off those rings and his purple sash, especially when the blood hits it at supersonic speed

the only reason he kept the pants on was nudity is illegal here and a good emperor follows his laws as any citizen would

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

The rings are pure gold and he's worried the wind resistance would bend them

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Terrifying Effigies posted:

:brainworms: SURPRISE WORMS PARTY! :brainworms:

Condolences to all involved.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
White Chain's hat looks a lot like Solomon manifesting his key. Idk if that means anything but it really stood out on this page

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Solomon is about to get a new hat

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I doubt it will happen but White Chain willing herself some Petal Knight armor would be pretty neat.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Turns out Solomon-David was Imperialism all along.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
White Chain's headgear thingy is very strikingly purple here. The same purple that Solly D wears.

I think White Chain truly resonates right now with the fear-based law that Solomon practices, and their own fears of failure that drive both of them to do what they do. This may be her only chance to get a piece of him.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

IMJack posted:

I think White Chain truly resonates right now with the fear-based law that Solomon practices, and their own fears of failure that drive both of them to do what they do. This may be her only chance to get a piece of him.

yeah, she's never been more royal than in choosing to fight here against an impossible opponent on pure principle in spite of certain death

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Pacra posted:

YOUNG MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGflu3TbREo

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

IMJack posted:

White Chain's headgear thingy is very strikingly purple here. The same purple that Solly D wears.

Oh. She's definitely going to get a piece of him. The thing is she's going to die for it, and it isn't going to matter, because this rules lawyering rear end in a top hat cannot bleed.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

White Chain is the first stem knight.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

NecroMonster posted:

Oh. She's definitely going to get a piece of him. The thing is she's going to die for it, and it isn't going to matter, because this rules lawyering rear end in a top hat cannot bleed.

If she cracks his facade, even if it's to prove he can't bleed, and everyone sees it, Solly loses all his authority.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

It's possible that david straight up isn't aware that every single one of these contests has been a farce because he cannot loving bleed.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

is 'soldave can't bleed' based on anything

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fish Noise posted:

in my skul-gun, the majority of the splatter landed where Solomon wanted on the first shot, but somewhere in there, one person was *just* Royal enough for their blood to be uncooperative (but not enough for their blood to decapitate Solomon in turn) and Solomon had to go back a few times to pat it back into his desired trajectory.

https://twitter.com/HarryTheDee/status/1252741082422673408

lmao he's not that bad

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Patware posted:

No.

This is not a man who needs to rely upon petty things like technicality.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Patware posted:

him being badass enough that nobody can make it happen

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Patware posted:

Look, we've all been locked indoors for a while now...

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
On the one hand, yes, Dave runs an authoritarian terror empire that brutalizes even the slightest dissent. On the other hand, most of the places beyond the reach of Dave or Angel law are also brutal and terrifying, in a Hobbsean-state-of-nature sort of way that seems measurably worse for the average person. Like, in most of Throne, toeing the line and following the rules aren't protection against getting your liver ripped out by a red devil or worse.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

I've been binging these on youtube and despite the weird artifacts they're really good. Turns out I'm a massive sucker for minor key pop?

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Wow, some actual character growth for White Chain. I'm pleased.

Can't wait to see what the gently caress Gog-Agog and Gog-Agog are planning to bring the house down.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

MikeJF posted:

White Chain is the first stem knight.
Pistil Knight?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Vacuum Knight.

Cause they're going to need a vacuum to pick up all the pieces after she gets punched.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy posted:

Root, Thorn, Petal, but who shall be the Seed?

probably white chain

The Roots wither, the Thorns shatter, the Petals fall, and the tree must be grown anew

E:^^^also a good answer

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Whitechain :ohdear:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Phy posted:

The Roots wither, the Thorns shatter, the Petals fall, and the tree must be grown anew

E:^^^also a good answer
Nice call.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Apropos of nothing, I was just looking up something else and saw that apparently there's no Aesma corpse in Throne because the creation of her universe was so violent it blasted her body to bits and there's just scattered fragments of Aesma all over throne.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MikeJF posted:

Apropos of nothing, I was just looking up something else and saw that apparently there's no Aesma corpse in Throne because the creation of her universe was so violent it blasted her body to bits and there's just scattered fragments of Aesma all over throne.

Iiirc, one of the stories mentions she actually tore herself apart in a fit of rage.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Isn't Aesma's Spine a point of interest on the map of Throne?

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
White Chain figures out a way to stop Salami's time-stop powers, but loses anyways. In the meantime, in her disappointment with Allison Gog goes crazy and starts worming the entire planet, team has to fight their way out of planet worm. Redemptive arc with Salami Dave & White Chain, ending with White Chain inheriting his key of kings as he gets wormed by Gog having learned to bypass his time-stop powers having watched White Chain's fight.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Iiirc, one of the stories mentions she actually tore herself apart in a fit of rage.

These aren't mutually exclusive

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Renaissance Robot posted:

I've been binging these on youtube and despite the weird artifacts they're really good. Turns out I'm a massive sucker for minor key pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KmiIq2-m8

Be sure to try the other way around too!

Niavmai
Nov 27, 2011

MinutePirateBug posted:

White Chain figures out a way to stop Salami's time-stop powers, but loses anyways. In the meantime, in her disappointment with Allison Gog goes crazy and starts worming the entire planet, team has to fight their way out of planet worm. Redemptive arc with Salami Dave & White Chain, ending with White Chain inheriting his key of kings as he gets wormed by Gog having learned to bypass his time-stop powers having watched White Chain's fight.

i am completely, 100% certain he is not stopping time, and you are just reading his speed as such. if he were stopping time, that would be explicitly stated to us. he is infact, just really fuckin fast.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Fister Roboto posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KmiIq2-m8

Be sure to try the other way around too!

This is really fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVehv_LDWaE
Try it at 1.25 speed.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Let's be real guys. White Chain is about to BREAK THE loving LAW!

Solomon has no idea what's coming.