Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

that's why you watch puro and lucha. you'll never know if any of those guys are bad unless they literally kill somebody

Yeah in those 2 regions it's nearly always organized crime, and they're good about keeping things under wraps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hearing Velveteen Dream is very excited for Raw's viewership to drop below 1.8.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

MJeff posted:

:vince:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I read this as "poo poo I got caught, stay tuned for an excuse"

The third party is the WWE PR Rep

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I read this as "poo poo I got caught, stay tuned for an excuse"

The third party is the WWE PR Rep

I was gonna say WWE legal counsel but PR rep also makes sense.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

Or if they cheat on their wife I guess, like TAKA

see also: Taichi, Shibata, Naito

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
has any stan had the hot "you were mad at WWE for firing people during a pandemic and now you want them to fire a guy during a pandemic" take yet because I've been waiting all night for that one

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

MJeff posted:

:holymoley:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MJeff posted:

This guy's alright.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

MJeff posted:

teen dream

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Venomous posted:

see also: Taichi

Miho deserved better :cry:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I thought they just friends

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

has any stan had the hot "you were mad at WWE for firing people during a pandemic and now you want them to fire a guy during a pandemic" take yet because I've been waiting all night for that one

Nope, even Eat My Fuc is seemingly overwhelmed with self-loathing for being less worse than the literal pedo right now... might even make them sell those shares before they rise to 75 again, because apparently that is actually happening right now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Terrible news...

MJeff posted:

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Groom-a-teen Dream.

...but great posts.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A company literally funded by terrorists currently employing multiple pedophiles

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sinn Fein?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

A company literally funded by terrorists currently employing multiple pedophiles

The US Government is more an institution than a company, to be fair.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Mr. Carlisle posted:

the mods are volunteers, not employees

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jerusalem posted:

The US Government is more an institution than a company, to be fair.

oooooh

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Trainers knew

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

the mods are volunteers, not employees

Fuccccck :xd:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
His new promo gonna be titled I Dream Of Teenies

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Wonder if he's going to make commemorative tights for the court case

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Oh man

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Dream did 9/11y.o.s

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Please don’t make me feel bad for watching and having a network subscription and buying the $500 fantasy HHH winged eagle belt

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Wonder if he's going to make commemorative tights for the court case

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Put that in the OP

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That HHH belt might have more iron crosses on it than Seth's Nazi ex "collected" in her bedroom

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • The Forgotten Sons assaulted new tag champs The New Day after interupting a segment with New Day, Lucha House Party and Miz & Morrison.
  • Baron Corbin defeated Drew Gulak to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. Drew was distracted during the match by Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro assaulting Daniel Bryan.
  • Cesaro, Nakamura and Corbin worked together to assault Drew post-match. There was no mention of Sami Zayn.
  • WWE insisted that Rob Gronkowski is still going to be defending the 24/7 Title despite returning to the NFL.
  • Sheamus defeated Daniel Vidot in a singles match.
  • Another chapter of the Jeff Hardy story aired, talking up his redemption and return to WWE 3 years ago after getting over his drug and alcohol issues. No reference was made to the DUI he got last October.
  • Sheamus tore Michael Cole's headset off, apparently angry that Cole keeps talking about Jeff Hardy after Sheamus' matches.
  • The Lucha House Party defeated Miz and Morrison in a tag match.
  • Lacey Evans defeated Sasha Banks to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. Bayley saved Sasha from a pin but also distracted the ref from getting her own. Lacey won after hitting Sasha with a picture of her daughter Bayley brought to the ring (not referenced at all by commentary or noted by the ref).
  • Recaps aired of the Braun Strowman/Bray Wyatt relationship and the Mandy/Sonya storyline from last week.
  • Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross (C) defeated Dana Brooke and Carmela with the worst 3D I have ever seen in my life to retain their Women's Tag Titles.
  • HHH's 25 Year Celebration ended the show. Shawn Michaels joined HHH to play some video packages mocking HHH, then he took phone calls from Stephanie McMahon, Ric Flair and Road Dogg.
  • Vince came out last and talked about segments that failed miserably in front of a live crowd, then told HHH that he loved him (and Shawn Michaels) but that this whole segment was also awful.
  • The lights went down and the sound of crickets played as HHH and HBK laughed among themselves in the darkness. Also unrelated, but a bunch of wrestlers got fired last week for no reason.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my loving God. :lol:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FIGHT ISLAND › WWE Discussion for April, 2020: What School Do You Go To?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Welp one of the accusers has deleted their instagram account due posting screenshots with a group chat named "exposing n words" visible so Dream is prob gonna skate on this one

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Now, this is a story all about how
My cock got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince paedophile of a billionaire

In west DC born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Scanning for a new kid to invite into a pool
And asking girls on the internet where they go to school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started recording me with kids when its not fatherhood
I got my cock on the internet and I needed to scatter
I said 'A private photo of mine was shared without my consent or knowledge and I am working with a third party to look into this matter.'

I whistled for Vince and when he came near
The man didn't care about kid flesh and my dick was nice bare
If anything I could say that my tastes were rare
But I thought 'We live in a society' - 'Yo, homes I like to smell hair'

The grades I want are about seven or eigth
And I yelled to Vince 'Yo homes save me the kid fellator'
He looked at me and nodded
This sexual bigotry was unfair
It's just a gimmick he'd tell the cops just like that Jimmy and Nancy affair

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • HHH's 25 Year Celebration ended the show. Shawn Michaels joined HHH to play some video packages mocking HHH, then he took phone calls from Stephanie McMahon, Ric Flair and Road Dogg.
  • Vince came out last and talked about segments that failed miserably in front of a live crowd, then told HHH that he loved him (and Shawn Michaels) but that this whole segment was also awful.
  • The lights went down and the sound of crickets played as HHH and HBK laughed among themselves in the darkness. Also unrelated, but a bunch of wrestlers got fired last week for no reason.

This company loving sucks

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I legit can't tell if those are real bits from the show that happened or a parody anymore

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

How soon after audiences are allowed back to shows do you think it is till Izzy's exploitative parents book a photo op with Dream

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

How soon after audiences are allowed back to shows do you think it is till Izzy's exploitative parents book a photo op with Dream

Jesus Christ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I legit can't tell if those are real bits from the show that happened or a parody anymore

I doubt I'm clever enough to come up with anything that sounds worse than WWE actually does for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I doubt I'm clever enough to come up with anything that sounds worse than WWE actually does for real.

There's only one way to find out. I believe in you.