Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

GreenNight posted:

The only OK thing to be doing to Nazi's is shooting them. You can steal from them after.

Punching them is also okay, right? I don't like guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Masonity posted:

Punching them is also okay, right? I don't like guns.

*Extremely Koenig voice* Absolutely, 100%. Director's orders.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG7qt2KlpwQ

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

I'm starting to wonder if the LMD Coulson was created so he could be back in the movies but not ruin the Agents of Shield plot or make it mandatory to watch.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mage_Boy posted:

I'm starting to wonder if the LMD Coulson was created so he could be back in the movies but not ruin the Agents of Shield plot or make it mandatory to watch.

I'm imagining interaction between Fury and Colesonbot while Fury tries to figure out what changes because of this and Colsen himself has no idea

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mage_Boy posted:

They'd have to explain what LMDs are first, so I kinda' doubt it.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

They'd have to explain what LMDs are first, so I kinda' doubt it.

"Welcome to SHIELD, we have robots now"

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

This just reminds me how awesome that 1-2-3 punch of Ghost Rider, LMD, and Agents of HYDRA was. Holy poo poo, what a season.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
LMD's are already canon in the MCU itself, so no need to explain.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

swickles posted:

Or just not explain it.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

twistedmentat posted:

Or just not explain it.

"Wait aren't you dead?"

"They made a new robot of me with my memories."

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

What if LMD Coulson gets left behind in the past with his memories wiped to become the original Coulson? :psyduck:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

swickles posted:

Are you talking about that one throw-away line of Tony Stark's, or am I forgetting something else?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
You hate to see it when some people are playing chess and some checkers clown comes up expecting everyone to play checkers.

Chess is letting the Nazis live so you don't erase your ever parents meeting in this instance.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Are you talking about that one throw-away line of Tony Stark's, or am I forgetting something else?

Pretty much that, but he even says it to Coulson!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doggles posted:

What if LMD Coulson gets left behind in the past with his memories wiped to become the original Coulson? :psyduck:

Well clearly the laws of time travel don't apply to anyone anywhere anymore so gently caress it, go grab the real one and bring him forward so we can have two Coulsons!

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Well clearly the laws of time travel don't apply to anyone anywhere anymore so gently caress it, go grab the real one and bring him forward so we can have two Coulsons!

:hmmyes:

I'd watch Agents of SHIELD: Oops All Coulsons!

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Coulsons of SHIELD

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Mage_Boy posted:

"Wait aren't you dead?"

"They made a new robot of me with my memories."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doggles posted:

:hmmyes:

I'd watch Agents of SHIELD: Oops All Coulsons!

90s CM Coulson, Pre Avengers Coulson, AoS Coulson and Framework Coulson team up against Sarge in Agents of COULSON

we're still working on the name

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Coulsons Only Unless Legal Says Only Non-robots.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Chokes McGee posted:

we're still working on the name

Into the Coulsonverse?

Sons of Coul?

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

This just reminds me how awesome that 1-2-3 punch of Ghost Rider, LMD, and Agents of HYDRA was. Holy poo poo, what a season.

I rewatched Agents of Hydra before the last season and yeah holy poo poo it was nuts. My favorite television ever.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think this show is one of the very few that figured out go to handle 20 episode seasons. Ya know, just break them up into tiny seasons on their own. There isn’t many of those kinda shows left but they really nailed it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Invalid Validation posted:

I think this show is one of the very few that figured out go to handle 20 episode seasons. Ya know, just break them up into tiny seasons on their own. There isn’t many of those kinda shows left but they really nailed it.

Some of the CW shows have started cutting their seasons in half, but it's mixed results on how well they pull it off. Crisis made for a good marker to shake up Flash and Supergirl this year, on the other hand a few years back Arrow had the interesting and semi-sympathetic antagonist of the first half get killed by some nobody we didn't care about and then Diaz was overhyped enough to still be echoing as a meme years later.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Rewatching, on season 4 and on reflection I think Jemma Simmons is my new favourite character. Realistic, incremental development! Actual flaws and bad ideas! Makes mistakes and learns from them!

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Sloth Life posted:

Rewatching, on season 4 and on reflection I think Jemma Simmons is my new favourite character. Realistic, incremental development! Actual flaws and bad ideas! Makes mistakes and learns from them!

Gets drunk on time travel! Convinced of own immortality!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Gets drunk on time travel! Convinced of own immortality!

Neither afraid of drinking Earth battery acid nor dropping alien acid!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/CBR/status/1260238394191380481
:toot:
I'm glad they could get Patton back for the last season.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's so close.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Ugnnh, just two more weeks...

Going to be weird not to have any more AoS to look forward to after this season

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

AoS side stepped the snap by going into the future, than just went ahead and side stepped the pandemic by going to the past.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Edmund Lava posted:

AoS side stepped the snap by going into the future, than just went ahead and side stepped the pandemic by going to the past.

I believe the official MCU explanation is "loving time travel, how does it work?"

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
am i gonna be able to keep up with the new season on Youtube TV? it has ABC but it's weird about what shows it will let you watch or record. i don't use it much so i don't really understand why it does poo poo, my parents subscribed so they could ditch the satellite but still watch cable news

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

turd in my singlet posted:

am i gonna be able to keep up with the new season on Youtube TV? it has ABC but it's weird about what shows it will let you watch or record. i don't use it much so i don't really understand why it does poo poo, my parents subscribed so they could ditch the satellite but still watch cable news

You should be able to. It is based on what your local affiliate airs. I would check your local affiliate's air time and just record that. Instead of Internet ads, you'll be recording the over-the-air commercials which you should be able to just skip/fast forward through.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 15:32 on May 14, 2020

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
yeah that's what i'll try. if it fucks up i can just get hulu again for a few months

started rewatching the series, reminds me how much people like to bitch about season one. i genuinely like s1, it's what got me into the show lol

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1262812768710742021
This isn't entirely different from how Endgame described time travel.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

howe_sam posted:

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1262812768710742021
This isn't entirely different from how Endgame described time travel.

Which should concern us as it's Deke.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't worry too much about the timestream, as the viewer.

Even if time travel creates a completely new parallel timeline, none of that matters because the camera will always be in the correct timeline it needs to be in for maximum story effect.

The camera might not be in the same reality at the end of Endgame that it was in at the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I wouldn't worry too much about the timestream, as the viewer.

Even if time travel creates a completely new parallel timeline, none of that matters because the camera will always be in the correct timeline it needs to be in for maximum story effect.

The camera might not be in the same reality at the end of Endgame that it was in at the beginning.

Gods willing.