Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

It's me I'm the leftist stealing flour, I'm going to bake a big loaf of delicious bread in the shape of Karl Marx and make people pledge eternal loyalty to the gay agenda to have any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Can I have some Gay Marx bread?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Is the flour organic?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I went to get flour from the local Democratic stockpile, but it had lesser-of-two weevils in it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Is the flour organic?

It's mineral-based.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Brawnfire posted:

I went to get flour from the local Democratic stockpile, but it had lesser-of-two weevils in it

Beloved dad movie Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World has taught us we must always choose the lesser of two weevils.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He namedrops Grimes like the Betty Boop Is My Wife guy.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Elon Musk

https://twitter.com/masshysteric/status/1256334507721977862?s=20

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

quote:

Tesla's founder Elon Musk wiped $14bn off its value after tweeting its share price was too high in his opinion.

The tweet also knocked $3bn off Mr Musk's own stake in Tesla as investors promptly bailed out of the company.

You must admit that wiping value at a rate of $500M per character is pretty impressive.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Kinda amazing how Elon loves to say how smart he is, then spends all of his time trying to prove himself wrong.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Anora posted:

Kinda amazing how Elon loves to say how smart he is, then spends all of his time trying to prove himself wrong.

At least he's successful at that last bit.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So was listening to this tune on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0qh5x8WfQ

from an album that combines traditional folk of both Appalachia and China. And, then saw this comment.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

Beloved dad movie Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World has taught us we must always choose the lesser of two weevils.

Nonsense. A greater weevil would contain more protein when it comes time to eat it.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I didn't know Games Workshop retconned the Age of Sigmar cosmology

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Anora posted:

"Trying"?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Literally the only good thing Elon Musk has contributed to society was giving Robert Downey Jr. someone to refer to as a self-involved billionaire when constructing how he wanted to play Tony Stark. Everything else about the guy hits nearly every chord in the library of sad music notes from "this is reprehensible" to "omg why a public dipshit."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

mind the walrus posted:

Literally the only good thing Elon Musk has contributed to society was giving Robert Downey Jr. someone to refer to as a self-involved billionaire when constructing how he wanted to play Tony Stark. Everything else about the guy hits nearly every chord in the library of sad music notes from "this is reprehensible" to "omg why a public dipshit."

Who could have guessed that someone whose life was defined by getting money from South African apartheid mines would turn out to be a colossal shithead?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1256355369678278656?s=21

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I see Milano let that brief moment of self inspection go

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

It's only a matter of time before Musk evolves to the final techbro stage: John McAfee

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Mak0rz posted:

It's only a matter of time before Musk evolves to the final techbro stage: John McAfee

Musk is too dull to become a McAfee.

He's literally a billionaire married to a rockstar and his life is more boring than the average goon.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Moo the cow posted:

He's literally a billionaire married to a rockstar and his life is more boring than the average goon.

Musk wouldn't be as interesting as McAfee if he hosed every beluga on the planet

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Moo the cow posted:

He's nearly 50 and shitposting while stoned like a 13yo who has smoked their first bowl of ditchweed. It would be sad if it wasn't loving up so many lives / the planet.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I get the impression that at some point he's going to try to walk it all back and try to stuff the genie back in the bottle by claiming he was just 'memeing about meltdown may.'

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Filthy Haiku posted:

I get the impression that at some point he's going to try to walk it all back and try to stuff the genie back in the bottle by claiming he was just 'memeing about meltdown may.'

The lol, jk routine didn't work last time the SEC went for him. No reason it should this time (but he's rich and white so it probably will).

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Inceltown posted:

The lol, jk routine didn't work last time the SEC went for him. No reason it should this time (but he's rich and white so it probably will).

Yeah but he's a dipshit who cares about saving face to preserve his fragile ego.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
If buying things you don't need at all is like the 1980s soviet Union, I've been a communist my entire life (instead of an idiot)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Buying things you don’t need is literally how the US economy functions

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/freedom_memes/status/1243107179613184000

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me
Posted in the wrong thread. Oops.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Inceltown posted:

Who could have guessed that someone whose life was defined by getting money from South African apartheid mines would turn out to be a colossal shithead?

Technically the mines were in Zambia.

:actually:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I've said it before, Elon Musk isn't a real life Tony Stark, he's a real life Norman Osborne.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Imagine being dumb enough to think that Bill Cosby is more dangerous than Supreme Justice Kavanaugh

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Skwirl posted:

I've said it before, Elon Musk isn't a real life Tony Stark, he's a real life Norman Osborne.

Norman doesn't deserve that slander.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

mind the walrus posted:

https://twitter.com/Cryptoterra/status/1256321016579547136
He did give us a few more things.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's uhhh
umm. That's definitely an account.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Brawnfire posted:

I just can't get over this

Billions of lives lived fueled by the fruits of the sea
millennia of global intraocean trade
entire cultures whose entire history amounts to walking up and down the beach
civilizations living and dying on the backs of the tides

Polynesia, Venice, Vikings, Normandy... I don't know man, it's kind of hilarious how much is being pitched into the wastebin of history here.

I've also read a bunch of articles that suggested having different types of fish oils in our diet allowed homo sapiens brains to develop better and may have been key to superior intelligence. They may also have been just trying to sell fish oil though.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Skwirl posted:

Perhaps if Norman Osborne was born rich and instead of being a brilliant scientist was just a dude who lucked into internet millions and built his reputation from that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/1256304774791737346