Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Magistri pizzarum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
Me and the boys makin some pizza on top of the castle nbd

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Magistri pizzarum.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Laserjet 4P posted:

Reminder that this account (middleclassfancy) was paid by Bloomberg to make cool prez memes

edit: sic semper the meme thread:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Hey, the UK should be there too, they've burned down like 80 5G towers at this point cause crazies think they cause the 'rona

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ah, the Charlemagne Meringue Harangue of 1453

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

You see this?

This is a great post

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:eyepop:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Aw, shucks, Pastry

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Just hanging my vagina out to dry

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

god bless this man

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

It's her TP

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Delivery for Frank Reynolds?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Unkempt posted:

Just hanging my vagina out to dry

I'M SCREAMING

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The meringue in Spaing falls mainly on the 'tang

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The trappe hath sprang

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

That's not a big enough oof tbh

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
They said Harangue not Harambe

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sardonik posted:

They said Harangue not Harambe

Harangutan

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

bike tory posted:

That's not a big enough oof tbh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tree Bucket posted:

I love Wednesday Toad with all my heart, but I am really upset at two frogs wearing the pharaoh's crown.

What program are people using to make this Wednesday videos anyway? Is it the kind of thing that takes a decade to learn....?

Wednesday frog wasn't around decades ago so I doubt it

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I don't get it :(

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Beeswax posted:

Biden got molesty.

Still voting for that shithead, but mighty upset that I'm going to have to

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Beeswax posted:

The phrase “selling out” can mean selling one’s entire stock of a product, or compromising one’s moral integrity in service of something or someone else.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Ariong posted:

The phrase “selling out” can mean selling one’s entire stock of a product, or compromising one’s moral integrity in service of something or someone else.

Wahoo!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Beeswax posted:

Biden has rape allegations leveled against him/is a proven handsy creep and a lot of the same people who have been supporting metoo swatting powerful sex creeps are lining up to shame people into supporting him*.

*is the joke. I’m not keeping a spreadsheet of all the people in modern America who are ethically inconstant or vapid, so I can’t give you examples. I’m not sure a 64-bit version of Excel could even handle that much data anyways.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

a lot of the same people who have been supporting metoo swatting powerful sex creeps are lining up to shame people into supporting him*.

Right, this was the missing piece. Thanks!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Do your votes still count if you tick all the down ballot ones but write "gently caress these guys" on the presidential vote?

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

bike tory posted:

Do your votes still count if you tick all the down ballot ones but write "gently caress these guys" on the presidential vote?
worse! that counts as a vote for the other guy

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

bike tory posted:

Pretty sure Sanders is still going to be on most\all ballots, despite suspending his campaign, but that doesn't matter. The forces of evil and the forces of different evil have arrayed to fight it out on the battlefield of Dumbfuck Ragnarok and can't be bothered.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

mysterious frankie posted:

Pretty sure Sanders is still going to be on most\all ballots, despite suspending his campaign, but that doesn't matter. The forces of evil and the forces of different evil have arrayed to fight it out on the battlefield of Dumbfuck Ragnarok and can't be bothered.

I dont think they were talking about primaries, and Sanders is not going to be on the ballot anywhere in the general election.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

America, the reality show of planet earth

Who's gonna do something dumb next!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's not just liberals in general, but many of the actual pioneers of #metoo, like Alyssa Milano, have deleted the hashtag from their Twitter bios and anti-Brett Kavanaugh tweets from their timelines. People who likened Bernie to their abusive fathers and ex boyfriends are saying they don't care if Biden had raped them or their loved ones.