Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Miss posted:

Fiance (29M) accidentally killed my dog everyone thinks I'm being unreasonable by ignoring him, am I?

Christopha!!!

Run Adrianna and dont look back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

This is a bit of a stretch especially since she mentioned that he also loved the dog and was upset about it.

Also yes it is possible to step on a small dog and kill it.

Not really, he sounds like a drunk driving piece of poo poo who would make terrible life decisions when heavily drunk, stomping a dog that's pissing you off in the moment makes perfect sense to his swiss cheese brain.

Also, unless this guy is 5 foot, 210 lbs isn't some crush weight death for anything larger then a mouse. Unless he took a running start and bodyslammed himself into the dog there is something else going on; he either doesn't remember or does and is lying to cover his rear end.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
^^^ ...You think 210 pounds isn't enough to kill a small dog? You're drunker than the husband

Invisible Clergy posted:

Like the famous cockatoo post, op's husband definitely murdered that dog. You can't Mr. Magoo your way into stomping a dog so flat you could use her to wrap a burrito. Since op's husband apparently gets so blind drunk he thinks "I accidentally your dog is this bad" is a good lie, this is a problem that will take care of itself next time she has an opportunity to let him sleep on his back and aspirate on vomit.

It is absolutely possible to trip over a 9 year old dog and kill it. It sounds like a legitimate accident, though the drunk driving part is pretty bad.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

RatHat posted:

It is absolutely possible to trip over a 9 year old dog and kill it. It sounds like a legitimate accident, though the drunk driving part is pretty bad.

Yeah this.

The drunk driving part is inexcusable but it’s possible to kill a dog like that especially a small one.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Live, laugh, kupo!

pentyne posted:

Not really, he sounds like a drunk driving piece of poo poo who would make terrible life decisions when heavily drunk, stomping a dog that's pissing you off in the moment makes perfect sense to his swiss cheese brain.

Also, unless this guy is 5 foot, 210 lbs isn't some crush weight death for anything larger then a mouse. Unless he took a running start and bodyslammed himself into the dog there is something else going on; he either doesn't remember or does and is lying to cover his rear end.

210 lbs is 210 lbs. Regardless of the guy's height it's all coming down on one foot.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

RatHat posted:

^^^ ...You think 210 pounds isn't enough to kill a small dog? You're drunker than the husband

I don't have a lot of experience in what will kill small dogs so I may be grossly underestimating, but I feel like you really need to put in some effort to "accidentally" kill a dog even when drunk unless you just agressively fall flat down on top of it.

She says he claims he "tripped" over it I assume that means he's saying he fell onto the dog not came down from waist high with a stomping foot.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also literally nothing in the story says he hates the dog.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Live, laugh, kupo!

pentyne posted:

I don't have a lot of experience in what will kill small dogs so I may be grossly underestimating, but I feel like you really need to put in some effort to "accidentally" kill a dog even when drunk unless you just agressively fall flat down on top of it.

She says he claims he "tripped" over it I assume that means he's saying he fell onto the dog not came down from waist high with a stomping foot.

My cat loved lounging in doorways and despite my best intentions there were a couple of times I came down on his leg hard enough that I'm glad nothing broke. Factor in someone being drunk enough not to flinch and a dog too stupid/sleepy to get out of the way (or stepped on somewhere it's harder to pull out than a leg) and I can believe it.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

MarcusSA posted:

This is a bit of a stretch especially since she mentioned that he also loved the dog and was upset about it.

Also yes it is possible to step on a small dog and kill it.

Drunk drivers are not capable of love.

While that may be true under laboratory conditions, I'm somehow not inclined to believe a drunk driver's version of events.

pentyne posted:

Yeah, there we go.

RatHat posted:

Even if somehow he slipped on a banana peel and crushed the dog to death, he only would've done so because he chose to get so shithouse drunk he wasn't able to correct his balance, same as killing people behind the wheel of a car, so it doesn't really matter either way and he's still responsible.

Same as how breakups need to be understood to be unilateral without proving it in Relationship Court, it should be understood that you're allowed to unilaterally dump anyone who murders your pet no matter how loudly or how often they whine "but it wasn't my fauuuuuuuult!"

pentyne posted:

Someone call the mythbusters, it's time for some heavyset men to do some peoples' elbows onto some dog-shaped crash test dummies.

That's what he says, but he is obviously lying or at the very least downplaying his personal responsibility.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Invisible Clergy posted:

That's what he says, but he is obviously lying or at the very least downplaying his personal responsibility.

Actually we don’t know any of that because she won’t talk to him about it.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Given that our family dogs are constantly getting underfoot, bashing into backs of legs, etc, and given that dude was drunk, I can easily see tripping over a dog. I can also easily see accidentally killing an older small dog by doing so. Nothing in OP's story sounds especially suspicious, particularly given that dude keeps trying to talk about it, while the pattern for pet-murderers seems to be "try to avoid the topic at all costs and call the owner crazy for caring about their animal."

Just because dude's a poo poo for drunk driving doesn't mean he's every kind of poo poo.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

Invisible Clergy posted:

I don't think I'm familiar with this one. Please do post it if you can find it.

Unfortunately it's not a relationship post, but it's still always hilarious!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

RatHat posted:

You can seriously injure or kill a small dog/cat without even stepping on it. I work in a vet ER and had some rear end in a top hat bring his puppy in after he threw it off the couch and it started randomly passing out an hour or so later. It had serious lung contusions and we had to keep it in oxygen. That's not even a direct, full force 200+ lbs hit. This dude could've easily tripped over or fell on the dog and gave it chest contusions or some kind of trauma and the poor thing became increasingly unable to breathe and died. It might not have even looked injured at first, the puppy I saw came in wagging its tail.

Of course she should absolutely leave him, she will never get over this and he was an rear end in a top hat for hurting the dog and not at least trying to wake her or something to make sure it was alright.

It took all of my professionalism not to curse out the dude who brought his puppy in and was casually telling me about throwing it off the couch while his girlfriend just stood there nodding along like this poo poo was ok and normal. Please god let them never have children.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Puppy Time posted:

Given that our family dogs are constantly getting underfoot, bashing into backs of legs, etc, and given that dude was drunk, I can easily see tripping over a dog. I can also easily see accidentally killing an older small dog by doing so. Nothing in OP's story sounds especially suspicious, particularly given that dude keeps trying to talk about it, while the pattern for pet-murderers seems to be "try to avoid the topic at all costs and call the owner crazy for caring about their animal."

Just because dude's a poo poo for drunk driving doesn't mean he's every kind of poo poo.

Username/post combo.

Fair enough, but knowing he's a drunk driver, I'm gonna paint him with a pretty broad brush.

Unrelated, are you the same puppy time from ballpit? If so, your fplus docs are hilarious.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Invisible Clergy posted:

Drunk drivers are not capable of love.

While that may be true under laboratory conditions, I'm somehow not inclined to believe a drunk driver's version of events.

Yeah, there we go.

Even if somehow he slipped on a banana peel and crushed the dog to death, he only would've done so because he chose to get so shithouse drunk he wasn't able to correct his balance, same as killing people behind the wheel of a car, so it doesn't really matter either way and he's still responsible.

Same as how breakups need to be understood to be unilateral without proving it in Relationship Court, it should be understood that you're allowed to unilaterally dump anyone who murders your pet no matter how loudly or how often they whine "but it wasn't my fauuuuuuuult!"

Someone call the mythbusters, it's time for some heavyset men to do some peoples' elbows onto some dog-shaped crash test dummies.

Mythbusters actually did have an episode about something like this, dropping a frozen turkey on a small dog. The (fake) dog did not fare very well

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Of course they did. Well, that settles that. Thanks

I(43F) caught my son's(16M) best friend (16M) masturbating to my high-heels last night. I told him to leave the house without telling my son anything and never come back. What should i do,inform his parents? (self.relationship_advice)

quote:

We(my husband,my son and I) live in a private, separate house with a swimming pool which also belongs to only us. I know my son's best-friend for about 2 years. He is a successful kid at school,respectful,and I knew from his behaviour around,as well as from what my son says about him he was a decent boy. During the lockdown my son and him haven't been able to see each other much and he invited his friend with my permission,to swim in the pool and play some video games together. I let them hang out and told my son he can stay for sleepover because they will not be able to see each other for weeks again. My husband was going to be in another town for something important about our work and they could hang out on their own while i was dealing with some papers related to work. They swam in the pool before the evening went to hang out in my son's room. While i was working with my computer downstairs. They came and he asked if he could take a shower. I said sure, gave him clean towels and returned to work on my computer. My son was playing video games in the next room,about 15 mins later i went upstairs to get my charger,i realized the door was slightly open,as i approached nearer i saw my son's friend masturbating with my lingerie in my bedroom,kissing my thigh boots next to my wardrobe. I had never been this shocked in my life,but as i didn't want my son to hear anything. He was tremendously embarresed,started shaking and cursing himself,apologized for how many times i can't remember. I told him i'm going to inform his parents about this and told him return home without telling my son anything. He went downstairs,told my son he got a call from his dad and had to go. I acted like nothing happened because i definitely didn't want my son to understand anything. I just threw away my favorite pair of thigh boots and half of my underwear. I am very angry,disgusted and disappointed as i had always though highly of him. At the same time,i pity the boy,his face was the most embarrassed one i have seen in my life. But i want him to understand this is inappropriate. What should i do?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

This woman needs to just come to terms with the fact that she is a grade A milf

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my friend it’s weird as gently caress he got me lingerie as a birthday present?

My birthday was last week, and yesterday a package arrived at my door, and it was lingerie. It had a note in it that said happy birthday ~friend. I have never mentioned wanting lingerie to him. I haven’t talked about underwear or sex at all with him. I just play video games and D&D with him. I thought it was weird as hell and kind of creepy to order me lingerie. If my husband got me lingerie, okay a little self serving but I wouldn’t mind that much. A friend? Weird.

Anyway I messaged him that it was weird and I would appreciate if he didn’t do anything like that in the future, and he got all defensive and started saying stuff about how he thought I would like it and that he put a lot of effort into it. I told him I would prefer nothing over this kind of gift, so in the future just get me something generic if he wants to get me a present. He blew up at me and blocked me.

I’ve known the guy 10 years, he’s never made a pass at me, always been a pretty normal guy, was I too harsh here? Because otherwise I don’t know what got into him.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Invisible Clergy posted:

I(43F) caught my son's(16M) best friend (16M) masturbating to my high-heels last night. I told him to leave the house without telling my son anything and never come back. What should i do,inform his parents? (self.relationship_advice)
Tell parents, get rapist-in-the-making kid sent away. Just my imo and I'm entitled to it so you can't say anything bad about it

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling my friend it’s weird as gently caress he got me lingerie as a birthday present?
Holy poo poo. Is op married? Not that it matters. The guy blocked himself, so what exactly does she need advice on? Problem took care of itself.

Pretty good posted:

Tell parents, get rapist-in-the-making kid sent away. Just my imo and I'm entitled to it so you can't say anything bad about it

Good start, but what op needs to do is make a burner and post it to the school's social media page so the rapist has to move. Shockingly, most rapists' parents are supportive of this kind of behavior. Who the hell would say anything bad about your correct opinion, aside from redditors, who are a bunch of chud rapist pedos.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My birthday was last week, and yesterday a package arrived at my door, and it was lingerie. It had a note in it that said happy birthday ~friend. I have never mentioned wanting lingerie to him. I haven’t talked about underwear or sex at all with him. I just play video games and D&D with him. I thought it was weird as hell and kind of creepy to order me lingerie. If my husband got me lingerie, okay a little self serving but I wouldn’t mind that much. A friend? Weird.

Anyway I messaged him that it was weird and I would appreciate if he didn’t do anything like that in the future, and he got all defensive and started saying stuff about how he thought I would like it and that he put a lot of effort into it. I told him I would prefer nothing over this kind of gift, so in the future just get me something generic if he wants to get me a present. He blew up at me and blocked me.

I’ve known the guy 10 years, he’s never made a pass at me, always been a pretty normal guy, was I too harsh here? Because otherwise I don’t know what got into him.

Coming soon to r/niceguys screens of a 4 page tirade about :females: not appreciating my nice gestures.
But it's kind of weird that buying lingerie for someone you shouldn't is a thing that keeps popping up for niceguys n neckbeards.

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 09:56 on May 9, 2020

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My [24F] boyfriend [25M] is furious because I decided to get rid of my bed and sleep in the closet.

quote:

I just moved into a new apartment which is much tinier than my old one, but in a nicer area. It's a studio with a huge walk in closet. On my first night here I didn't have any furniture yet, so I threw my TempurPedic mattress topper on the floor of the closet and slept in there. It was actually super cozy and comfortable, so I decided to stick with it. I've now furnished the rest of the apartment like a normal living room, and I sleep in the closet every night. Now, I realize that this is kind of quirky and bizarre, but I don't usually have people over, and I like saving the floor space.

My boyfriend of 5 months came over for the first time this morning and was shocked to see my sleeping arrangements. At first I laughed at his reaction, but then I realized that he was actually, genuinely upset. I would understand if it was a sex thing and he didn't feel like banging on the floor, but we rarely spend time at my place because both of our jobs are much closer to his house (and also, he has an actual house as opposed to a studio apartment). He texted me after leaving and said he was really upset by the lack of a bed, and he would take me to the store this weekend and buy me one.

I'm extremely pissed off by this, and I want to know if it's justified. His reaction and text made me feel like a) he has no sense of humor about life, and b) he feels "responsible" for me in a creepy patriarchal way.

I know it seems like a dumb thing to break up over, but this is my first actual relationship, and I don't like that I already feel disrespected. Am I being an idiot? Is he?

EDIT: Should have made this much much clearer. He was not expressing shocked concern or even mild irritation. His exact words were, "What the gently caress is wrong with you? Only a lunatic would live like this." He had raised his voice at this point and I told him to stop yelling, as we were in an apartment building. He stormed out and went home even though we had plans later that night. His text came about an hour later.

tl;dr: I like sleeping in the closet and my boyfriend isn't happy about it. Which one of us is being ridiculous?

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I've been told that it's poor form to force someone out of the closet before they're ready.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Who needs blankets when you have a mattress topper and all of your clothes

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

I got a paternity test on my son. My wife is now calling me racist and wants to leave. What can I do?

quote:

I’m a 29 year old white guy. My wife is 30 and black. We have two kids, a 3 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. My wife got pregnant with our son early in our relationship. We had only been together about a year. We got married primarily because she was pregnant. Fortunately for us, we are actually really happy together. I love my family more than anything.

When my son was born I accepted him right away as mine. However, I couldn’t help noticing how little he looked like me. His skin is not super dark, but he is noticeably darker than my wife. He doesn’t really appear to be half white. My family and friends have asked if I’m certain he’s mine. I had doubts, but I initially decided to trust my wife. I loved my son regardless of his biological relation to me.

When our son was 2, my wife had our daughter. I had no doubt when I saw her that she’s mine. She looks just like me, she even has my blue eyes. I never realized how powerful of a feeling it is to know for certain that your child is yours. I bonded with her a lot easier than I bonded with my son because there wasn’t the question of paternity dangling over our heads. Her resemblance to me convinced me even more that my son is not biologically mine.

I tried to always treat them equally as I’ve see them both as my children. However I realized I was beginning to resent my son. It felt unfair that I was obligated to care for a child I didn’t believe was mine. I also began to resent my wife wife because I felt she had betrayed me. I finally just got a paternity test behind my wife’s back. I was so relieved to learn that my son is in fact mine. Genetics are weird as gently caress sometimes. Anyways, that was 4 months ago and my relationship with my wife and son improved dramatically. I feel so much closer to him now that I know he’s mine. My wife and I have been so happy that we were talking about having a third child.

I ended up confessing to my wife that I got a paternity test on our son. I hated keeping the secret from her and I thought she would understand to an extent given how much he doesn’t look like me. She flipped out. She asked me if I ever doubted our daughter, and when I said no she called me a racist. It’s not true. I didn’t prefer my daughter because of her whiter features, I just knew she was mine. She also said that I made our son feel unloved for no reason for all those years. I said that’s bull. Even when I didn’t believe my son was mine, I still treated him as though he were. My wife says she wants to move out and take our children after the quarantine is over.

It’s been about a week and a half and I’m still sleeping on the sofa. I hoped she would’ve calmed down by now but things haven’t changed. She’s just so furious with me for not trusting her and for in her eyes, denying my son because he’s dark. She barely talks to me unless it’s about the kids or something. I really don’t want to lose my family. Here’s where I turn to you, Reddit. I need advice. I want very much to make it up to my wife and my son too. I knew she’d be hurt but I didn’t expect this. Is it so horrible that I had my doubts? I still took care of him. I don’t understand why something like this is wrecking my marriage.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

I got a paternity test on my son. My wife is now calling me racist and wants to leave. What can I do?

hmm! kill the husband

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Why would op tell her?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I am struggling with how dumb this man is, like sisyphus pushing up the rock but the mountain itself is my incredulity

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for locking my GF out?

quote:

I (31M) live alone in a 2br apt and my gf (31F) of 4 months lives in a small studio about 15 minutes away. Tonight she's mad at me because I invited her over but when she came over the door was locked and I was asleep. She knocked on the door, called and texted me, then went to the lobby and rang the buzzer for my door, but I didn't wake up until 30 minutes later.

I texted her asking if she was coming. She replied that she already came but she wasn't coming back again tonight unless I picked her up. I said no only because I'm getting her a bike for her birthday and there's a big bike rack that I borrowed on the back of my car, and it's a surprise, so I don't want her to see it.

She got mad and said it's happened about 10 times, and I don't respect her or her time. She said she's tired of coming over and waiting around outside my apartment. I think that number is pretty high, but I did accidentally lock her out earlier this week as well. I thought I unlocked the door, but it was actually already unlocked, so I locked it and went back to sleep. I didn't wake up for about 2 hours bc I wanted to sleep in. We don't hang out at her place bc it's small, she doesn't have tv, and she has cats- I'm allergic.

A couple months back, I asked a delivery person what the code to enter my building was (I only have one key fob for the entrance) bc she previously got mad bc I had fallen asleep a couple times and she was left waiting outside my building. She would wait in her car for 15 mins or so, and drive home if I didn't answer again. Sometimes she would also have a fit about that, too. She also has a fit if I invite her over and change my mind and tell her not to come when she's already driving over. If she's already here, I usually let her in, but she only lives 15 minutes away, and it's more like 11 since traffic is pretty low right now.

I don't know what she wants me to do. I said sorry, but she said it's "weak" and "the situation warrants more than one I'm sorry" and that it keeps happening and I don't respect her. She said she felt dumb bc she came over in heels and a short dress to surprise me, but that's not my fault because I didn't tell her to dress up, right?

She also said she tries to show her appreciation that I let her WFH at my place, instead of her tiny studio, by keeping my house clean, doing laundry and dishes, taking my dry cleaning out, and walking my dog so I can sleep in, and then relax when I get home instead of taking him out right away. I said I can and have done those things myself and she's holding it over my head so she shouldn't work here anymore. We've been arguing about this for an hour, she ruined another Friday night by making a scene, and I had to tell her about the surprise to get her off my back but she's not responding. She says I'm an AH.

TL;DR: I have (5-8 times) kept my girlfriend locked out of my apartment, by accident, by falling asleep. She won't accept my apology. AITA?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

So is OP Odin or how else is his sleep that deep?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

She won't accept my apology. AITA?

Huge loving rear end in a top hat.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

She also has a fit if I invite her over and change my mind and tell her not to come when she's already driving over. If she's already here, I usually let her in

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

If op wants her to live there, ask her to move in. Otherwise, give her keys? What the gently caress is going on in this one.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
My favorite part is where he sometimes invites her over and then "changes his mind" and calls her while she's driving to blow her off, lol. Then he's surprised that she's annoyed. What is wrong with this idiot?

e: beaten but it deserved to be mentioned twice, cause who does this kind of poo poo?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Telemaze posted:

e: beaten but it deserved to be mentioned twice, cause who does this kind of poo poo?

A huge rear end in a top hat that is who.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

What did he think his wife was going to say? "Oh honey, of course you thought I'd cheated on you and tricked you into raising another man's son. I'm amazed it took this long for you to get a paternity test. Now why don't you sit back and watch the game with a beer while I give you a blowjob, you silly little worrywart." I hope she divorces this racist fucker and she and her children never have to see this rear end in a top hat or his racist friends/family again.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Today's creative writing exercise: Drip Van Winkle.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmfao holy poo poo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

pentyne posted:

Also, unless this guy is 5 foot, 210 lbs isn't some crush weight death for anything larger then a mouse.

210 lbs is 210 lbs, whether you're 5 ft or 6 ft...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Invisible Clergy posted:

Of course they did. Well, that settles that. Thanks

quote:

We(my husband,my son and I) live in a private, separate house with a swimming pool which also belongs to only us. I know my son's best-friend for about 2 years. He is a successful kid at school,respectful,and I knew from his behaviour around,as well as from what my son says about him he was a decent boy. During the lockdown my son and him haven't been able to see each other much and he invited his friend with my permission,to swim in the pool and play some video games together. I let them hang out and told my son he can stay for sleepover because they will not be able to see each other for weeks again. My husband was going to be in another town for something important about our work and they could hang out on their own while i was dealing with some papers related to work. They swam in the pool before the evening went to hang out in my son's room. While i was working with my computer downstairs. They came and he asked if he could take a shower. I said sure, gave him clean towels and returned to work on my computer. My son was playing video games in the next room,about 15 mins later i went upstairs to get my charger,i realized the door was slightly open,as i approached nearer i saw my son's friend masturbating with my lingerie in my bedroom,kissing my thigh boots next to my wardrobe. I had never been this shocked in my life,but as i didn't want my son to hear anything. He was tremendously embarresed,started shaking and cursing himself,apologized for how many times i can't remember. I told him i'm going to inform his parents about this and told him return home without telling my son anything. He went downstairs,told my son he got a call from his dad and had to go. I acted like nothing happened because i definitely didn't want my son to understand anything. I just threw away my favorite pair of thigh boots and half of my underwear. I am very angry,disgusted and disappointed as i had always though highly of him. At the same time,i pity the boy,his face was the most embarrassed one i have seen in my life. But i want him to understand this is inappropriate. What should i do?

Sounds like a plot for "How Karen got Her Groove Back"