Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

b-minus1 posted:

Hold on guys

I think chaos is the best lunch

Can some of you unvote so we can discuss this a bit more
How come?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

sandnavyguy posted:

Mafia Edit: I mean, that's why I thought you grabbed the gun after the AS fiasco. And I tried warning everyone about the emerald, it was my N0 action. I told everyone I thought merk was crazy for grabbing it

Who did you give your emerald to on N0? Cheese Sandwich, or someone who killed him?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

MisterJed posted:

Who did you give your emerald to on N0? Cheese Sandwich, or someone who killed him?

Unfortunately cheese. In lieu of my spyglass I passed the emerald. Which kind of worked out, I’d have been stuck with it if I used my action to see what it did instead I think

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

at this point I am pretty emotionally tapped out of this

am i

##vote b- back to this

Token Female posted:

We're not excited about catching our second mafia member? Do you think that everyone was voting between two mafia members yesterday and that's why you are voting for B minus with little more thought? While somber is not on the list of people I would blindly believe right now, this makes me want to vote for you.

This is a really good point and I don't think gamer's response is convincing. Also, the "i've heard that someone tried to kill TF 3x" came right as momentum was shifting to gamer early on D3. Also the idea is insane and I don't believe it happened. My preference is ##vote gamer though I like the case on chaos too. Hawke and SNG are also suspicious to me but it seems like they're more likely to be 3P, and gamer/chaos are the scum we should kill.

Not sure what to think of mona.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

sandnavyguy posted:

Mafia Edit: I mean, that's why I thought you grabbed the gun after the AS fiasco. And I tried warning everyone about the emerald, it was my N0 action. I told everyone I thought merk was crazy for grabbing it

sandnavyguy posted:

What is the emerald all about?

sandnavyguy posted:

Merk: everyone's meta views aside, from what I've seen this game you seem to be odds with multiple people, your spoonsy vote was in the wrong spot of the timeline for my liking, you and toal are at complete odds right now, and I'm super curious why you snatched the emerald so quickly given that we have no idea what it is aside from being untouched at a literal burnt out murder scene

that's all you said about the emerald and it was mostly just to throw weird shade on mr townie merk

what even are you talking about

xopods posted:

TBH I'm a little bit checked out too because of all this 3P nonsense. It's a distraction. Town should never care this much about 3Ps.

it's cuz they think the game is solved

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

thought; yuming is claiming one shot (from an item, assumedly) tracker when a perma tracker exists and mason friend also is claiming it (who still hasn't said anything today :eyes:) and apparently SNG is claiming it too

that's a lot of watchers.

i don't think all these watcher claims are legit.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

MisterJed posted:

This is a really good point and I don't think gamer's response is convincing. Also, the "i've heard that someone tried to kill TF 3x" came right as momentum was shifting to gamer early on D3. Also the idea is insane and I don't believe it happened. My preference is ##vote gamer though I like the case on chaos too. Hawke and SNG are also suspicious to me but it seems like they're more likely to be 3P, and gamer/chaos are the scum we should kill.

jed is, for the record, my mason friend.

hello mason friend.

who'd you motion detect/track/whatever N3, say it for the thread.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

yuming posted:

How come?

I don’t know. I have had a weird blind spot when it comes to gamer. Actually flipping them will probably be better for my sanity.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Gamerofthegame posted:

town wouldn't also keep stoking the cult fire out of whimsy, either.

xopods posted:

Town should never care this much about 3Ps.

Gamerofthegame posted:

it's cuz they think the game is solved

Is there a significant difference between "out of whimsy" and "out of boredom"?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

jed is, for the record, my mason friend.

hello mason friend.

who'd you motion detect/track/whatever N3, say it for the thread.

He’s either joking or lying, but if anyone believes this, we can kill him to test it

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

MisterJed posted:

He’s either joking or lying, but if anyone believes this, we can kill him to test it

Yeah I think that’s what we’re going to do ##unvote

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

[quote="MisterJed" post="504838380"]

[/quote

I’m not 3P though, I’m town

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

MisterJed posted:

Alright, well we've now got two people at least one of whom is definitely lying.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I don’t feel comfortable with this decision and expect gamer to flip town. Can we at least wait until chaos posts

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

xopods posted:

Alright, well we've now got two people at least one of whom is definitely lying.

Nvm I thought gamer posted this.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

MisterJed posted:

jed why have you betrayed me like this

I posted foxes at you

they were nice.

https://giant.gfycat.com/IllinformedGenuineBunting.webm

get a load of that fox

xopods posted:

Is there a significant difference between "out of whimsy" and "out of boredom"?

depends how tuned on people are to the game

it's an ecco game here I thought they'd be more hype still

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

there’s also Toal getting a different result to what Gamer claimed

there’s also also the secretary claim, when Soda already flipped town secretary. that’s not a slam dunk but there have been scum secretaries in Ecco games*

*like in insulting inquiry, the leader of the scum team claimed party secretary when in fact the party were the scum faction. what a moron.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

we've had multiple presidents flip, so I don't think secretary means anything bombastic here

toal and jed are lying so far tho yes

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote gamer

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##unvote gah I need to walk away for a bit

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

##unvote gah I need to walk away for a bit

If you want to wait for Chaos I'm cool with it, but you're making the right call voting gamer.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

If you want to wait for Chaos I'm cool with it, but you're making the right call voting gamer.

this drive weirds me out

also

##unvote
##vote jeb

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Gamerofthegame posted:

we've had multiple presidents flip, so I don't think secretary means anything bombastic here

toal and jed are lying so far tho yes
Jed is your mason? Why do you think he is lying to kill you?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

I’m not 3P though, I’m town

My bad

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Gamerofthegame posted:

this drive weirds me out

also

##unvote
##vote jeb

It genuinely must have sucked to fight your way off the dunk, almost have binus on lock, and then moat gets turboed out of nowhere. You're scum mvp to my mind if it makes you feel better though.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

yuming posted:

Jed is your mason? Why do you think he is lying to kill you?

assumedly he (and somb???????????????????????????????????) are scum given it was explicitly unconfirmed

I have no idea what somb's deal is

somb why you tunnelin'

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

also as you see jeb only comes in for like ten minutes a day which makes masoning with him difficult.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Gamerofthegame posted:

assumedly he (and somb???????????????????????????????????) are scum given it was explicitly unconfirmed

I have no idea what somb's deal is

somb why you tunnelin'

My flavor is Eduard Gruner, I'm roleplaying. also you are demonstrably scumbly.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gamer if you actually make me put in work to get this done I will never forgive you.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Gamer if you actually make me put in work to get this done I will never forgive you.

Don’t bother. Let’s see what chaos says then murder gamer

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

##unvote

Actually I'd like to hear the thoughts of everyone that voted bminus yesterday:

SNG, Toal, Mona, Somber, Chaoslord

What do you think about gamer's claim that I'm his mason buddy, and what should we do about it?

Scratch Somber because he's already given his thoughts.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

MisterJed posted:

What do you think about gamer's claim that I'm his mason buddy, and what should we do about it?

I already said Gamer's claim didn't make any loving sense the last time it came up and if people really aren't interested in Birb I'm more than happy to go back to dunking him.

##unvote

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Not gonna vote since Gamer is already at -3 (-2?) and we still have a day to go but consider myself ready to vote whenever.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Monathin posted:

I already said Gamer's claim didn't make any loving sense the last time it came up and if people really aren't interested in Birb I'm more than happy to go back to dunking him.

##unvote

Why hawke over gamer (or me)?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

MisterJed posted:

Why hawke over gamer (or me)?

See my ranting about a cult. I think Birb is actually 3p Cult and cult at this point would be stronger than scum considering we've already dunked two scum.

But if no one else believes me then gently caress it I guess, wouldn't be the first time and certainly won't be the last. :shrug:

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Let’s see the rest of you:

SNG, Toal, Chaoslord

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

MisterJed posted:

Don’t bother. Let’s see what chaos says then murder gamer

whoa weird.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

MisterJed posted:

Let’s see the rest of you:

SNG, Toal, Chaoslord

if you think I'm scum (lol) then why do you care? just hammer and move on.

probably far from MLYO territory even with the theory of a cult (that I brought up on gutful whimsy and then a certain group of people are going bug nuts with to distract with today)

dunk me, lose I dunno SNG for being a weird inventor or whatever his claim is, d5 turbo jeb after I flip

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

[Scum desperately discusses the situation and agrees that everyone needs to bus gamer for his ridiculous claim]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Gamerofthegame posted:

if you think I'm scum (lol) then why do you care? just hammer and move on.

probably far from MLYO territory even with the theory of a cult (that I brought up on gutful whimsy and then a certain group of people are going bug nuts with to distract with today)

dunk me, lose I dunno SNG for being a weird inventor or whatever his claim is, d5 turbo jeb after I flip

I’m cool with what I’m doing, thanks