Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Thanks. Awful snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

release kirby from the cube

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This is my penance for growing legs.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
was reporting added for non platinum users?

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

homeless snail posted:

release kirby from the cube

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I love seeing people’s new avatars!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

homeless snail posted:

release kubey

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I'll never buy an av

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rinkles posted:

was reporting added for non platinum users?

It was yes! A few minutes ago. 5 reports for non plat. 10 for plat and 12 for plat and no ads :)

Also my kirby art book is arriving today! :D Very excited!!

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I'll never buy an av

I still don't know who bought me this av. I just woke up one day back when the Pokemon Insurgence LP was going and there it was.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'm very sick of mine but not enough to do anything about it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
One hour away from this arriving:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I like my avatar

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I have to sit in an 8 hour webinar today which really means I’m going to play games at work today.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I have rubrics I need to finish that I've been putting off until today's long-rear end webinar so that I can pretend to look I'm taking notes + am really invested in the discussion.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

I have rubrics I need to finish that I've been putting off until today's long-rear end webinar so that I can pretend to look I'm taking notes + am really invested in the discussion.

Mine is technically a conference that got moved online so it’s a few hundred people and they only want mic/video if you’re asking a question (which I don’t even do in person). I do have to halfway pay attention to answer polls in the chat to get my continuing ed credits though.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I want a polyhedral dice set that is just kirby in each shape now

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Nice little smile to start the day with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8NmvEt_cVA&t=78s

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I do my daily stuff in animal crossing during our team meeting every morning please don't tell my boss

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

that lady said the n word a whole bunch wtf

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

that lady said the n word a whole bunch wtf

It's ok because she's a white lady trying to prove a point you see

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

they were on the helicopter with kobe bryant

what the gently caress?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

VideoGames posted:

One hour away from this arriving:

that book is an absolute delight

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i'll never change my av. someone bought this for me like ten years ago and i have no idea how it could be improved upon

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Looper posted:

what the gently caress?

yeah that joke kinda went over my head too

unlike kobe bryant

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nintendo just posted a trailer for a new Paper Mario

https://youtu.be/FX6DTLcWUdY

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Weedle posted:

i'll never change my av. someone bought this for me like ten years ago and i have no idea how it could be improved upon

galarian weezing

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Roth posted:

Nintendo just posted a trailer for a new Paper Mario

https://youtu.be/FX6DTLcWUdY

Imagine just announcing a game without a countdown and also a teaser for a countdown.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
gently caress

YES

(btw, didn't Mario fold in the earlier Paper games in some transtition effects? The game is a lie!)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

lol just loving straight up stealth dropping a new Paper Mario without even a Direct.

2020 fuckin willlllldddddddd

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Not only that, saying "It's out in two months"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

looks okay. v cautious of paper mario now though

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

you know what'd be way better than Paper Mario?

Scissors Mario

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'll probably give it a go because it looks a lot less bland than the last two or three Paper Mario games.

But God drat Nintendo enough with the paper based gimmicks. Is it too much to ask for a solid RPG with a fun plot where everyone is made of paper but it's never really acknowledged or made a big deal out of?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

looks okay. v cautious of paper mario now though

ya. still dont understand what the combat is supposed to be. But i saw multiple toads that were wearing different outfits again, which was previously outlawed, so thats something

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Weedle
May 31, 2006

goblin week posted:

galarian weezing

omfg

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

stev posted:

I'll probably give it a go because it looks a lot less bland than the last two or three Paper Mario games.

But God drat Nintendo enough with the paper based gimmicks. Is it too much to ask for a solid RPG with a fun plot where everyone is made of paper but it's never really acknowledged or made a big deal out of?

i agree with this. i liked it more when the paper stuff was just a cute visual style and not like an entire alternate paper universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Paper Mario isn’t in Smash is he?