Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

imo shoot yuming or token female

Why yuming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
well what
toal (thrice confirmed ultra town)
somber (probably town i guess)
birb (doctor + no kill = probably town)

yuming
slord
xopods (somber town results on these)

token female (kill on flailing obvious sscum who was already the target of a vig and inevitable lunch)
Jed (literally king dux, flavour says he ordered the deaths of all of us)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
At first I thought it was a shame anything besides the King got the pistol because the death flavor would be sick, but what if Jed really were a survivor? This would be his one shot to prove his innocence!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

MisterJed posted:

This was me giving the statue to yuming which she has since given to Toal
I used the statue on Jed but ended up targeting Toal. :iiam:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

!!!

A cunning curse or mortal malfeasance?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

At first I thought it was a shame anything besides the King got the pistol because the death flavor would be sick, but what if Jed really were a survivor? This would be his one shot to prove his innocence!

And what if my gun doesn't explode and I choose right to end the game for a town/King victory.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

yuming posted:

My role PM says I may not give them to myself, but it doesn't say anything about whether others could give something to me. No one has given anything to me so far, but I don't think anyone has claimed trying either.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

shoot token female if u want to live jed :))

##vote jed

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I still think it’s Mona. It’s DnD night so I’m not fully around but I’ll be reading quick.

I used the item on Jeb fwiw not giving the item.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don’t think it’s Tokes.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

yuming posted:

I still think it’s Mona. It’s DnD night so I’m not fully around but I’ll be reading quick.

I used the item on Jeb fwiw not giving the item.

I may shoot mona.

The flavor of the statue is that it creates allies among those who hold it. Using it on anyone won't work. So that's interesting, there is no reason for a weird bird thing to hit toalpaz because you didn't try to give it. Hmm.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

toal (thrice confirmed ultra town)

Can you tell me if this is a joke or what

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

Can you tell me if this is a joke or what

whats funny about it

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Monathin posted:

Good morning.

Thanks for the gift, Toal.

What was the gift?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

whats funny about it

Nothing, what confirmed you as town three times

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

Nothing, what confirmed you as town three times

it doesn't really matter does it?

MisterJed posted:

What was the gift?

the gleaming... emeralda....

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

the gleaming... emeralda....

Hmm

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Xopods, Chaoslord, TF, hoping you can speak up in the next hour or so.

Mona, hoping you can say a little more too.

Why was there no night kill?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

Xopods, Chaoslord, TF, hoping you can speak up in the next hour or so.

Mona, hoping you can say a little more too.

Why was there no night kill?

birb has claimed doctor. I would say that the doctor probably stopped the nk.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

birb has claimed doctor. I would say that the doctor probably stopped the nk.

Mr Hawke can you tell us who you protected.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

jed, why didn't you counter claim sng who claimed to receive an item allowing him to see the properties of other items?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

Mr Hawke can you tell us who you protected.

There's no need for that.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

jed, why didn't you counter claim sng who claimed to receive an item allowing him to see the properties of other items?

Because I had nothing to counter claim, I don't know what this means. I didn't give SNG anything.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

MisterJed posted:

Because I had nothing to counter claim, I don't know what this means. I didn't give SNG anything.

I gave him a ring on day 3 or so, but I don't think that's what you're talking about here because SNG claimed his weird powers happened all game

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

##unvote

Actually I'd like to hear the thoughts of everyone that voted bminus yesterday:

SNG, Toal, Mona, Somber, Chaoslord

What do you think about gamer's claim that I'm his mason buddy, and what should we do about it?

Scratch Somber because he's already given his thoughts.

MisterJed posted:

This is a really good point and I don't think gamer's response is convincing. Also, the "i've heard that someone tried to kill TF 3x" came right as momentum was shifting to gamer early on D3. Also the idea is insane and I don't believe it happened. My preference is ##vote gamer though I like the case on chaos too. Hawke and SNG are also suspicious to me but it seems like they're more likely to be 3P, and gamer/chaos are the scum we should kill.

Not sure what to think of mona.

MisterJed posted:

[Scum desperately discusses the situation and agrees that everyone needs to bus gamer for his ridiculous claim]

SO this whole time you're inventor... Why didn't you counter claim SNG's 'spyglass' claim, or the claim that Birb received BP n1.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

SO this whole time you're inventor... Why didn't you counter claim SNG's 'spyglass' claim, or the claim that Birb received BP n1.

Again, I had nothing to counterclaim.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well, if you're the inventor, and SNG claims to know the locations of 2 fake items that you didn't distribute, isn't that strange?

Why didn't you comment on it?

MisterJed posted:

? I said he was either joking or lying. And I wanted to see how several suspicious posters reacted to the question so we can discuss once gamer flips. His scum buddies would need to decide how much they want to defend him now when they know he’s flipping scum shortly.

Why would a scum randomly claim to be a mason with you?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Well, if you're the inventor, and SNG claims to know the locations of 2 fake items that you didn't distribute, isn't that strange?

Why didn't you comment on it?

I don't know, why is it strange? I'm a survivor, why would I comment on weird items in a game that's flavor heavy?

Toalpaz posted:

Why would a scum randomly claim to be a mason with you?

I think you can figure this one out

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

I don't know, why is it strange? I'm a survivor, why would I comment on weird items in a game that's flavor heavy?

I think you can figure this one out

I think Gamer assumed they scum slipped in an interaction with you earlier in thread, and was trying to walk it back in a terrible way. You made the right play and bussed him.

As scum claiming a fake masonry with a random townie doesn't do anything for you. The only purpose I can see it serving is walking back a scum slip in thread because of oot knowledge shared between the two of you.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I think Gamer assumed they scum slipped in an interaction with you earlier in thread, and was trying to walk it back in a terrible way. You made the right play and bussed him.

As scum claiming a fake masonry with a random townie doesn't do anything for you. The only purpose I can see it serving is walking back a scum slip in thread because of oot knowledge shared between the two of you.

Ok.

Hawke I would really like to hear from you about who you protected. And xopods, chaoslord, mota, and I guess anyone else about the latest events.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

MisterJed posted:

Ok.

Hawke I would really like to hear from you about who you protected.

Confirmed town Toalpaz

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I don't think it's toalpaz. They're acting on the events they've witnessed and the protection they've received.

With xopods cleared, and TF very towny to me, I have to look at everyone else and go with my gut. I hope this doesn't kill me.

##kill chaoslord

If I die, chaoslord and xopods are the scummiest IMO.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
If you die Mona is the scummiest :sparkles:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

MisterJed posted:

I don't think it's toalpaz. They're acting on the events they've witnessed and the protection they've received.

With xopods cleared, and TF very towny to me, I have to look at everyone else and go with my gut. I hope this doesn't kill me.

##kill chaoslord

If I die, chaoslord and xopods are the scummiest IMO.

.... chaos lord is cop cleared too...

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
stormy, nooooo!!!!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The gun went off with another bang! When the smoke cleared, Jed the so-claimed king stood. Chaoslord did not. He was, indeed, Chao Slord, the billionaire business mogul behind Abroz, Inc., Ledola's largest retailer. His rags to riches story inspired a generation, and his public commitment to the civic welfare of Ledola earned him praise in every circle. He will be missed.

:s: chaoslord, Owner, Abroz Inc. (town-aligned vanilla), was dayk--

Wait, what's this? In a compartment in his desk. It's... papers! A lot of papers, explaining his plan for the future: his desire to become not just the wealthiest man in Ledola but the whole world. He admits that his company's success comes from muscling out small businesses, abusing the welfare of his employees, and buying out government officials. And he can get away with it because of his connection to the Dux, a connection he would never break. Dang, it turns out, he's the keeper of the lame.

:s: chaoslord, Owner, Abroz Inc. (mafia-aligned godfather), was daykilled day 6. :s:

:h: With 8 alive it takes 5 to execute.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Fuckin a

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Interesting that the games not over. poo poo, please don’t kill me

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Awww yea good one Jed. :sun:

I think it’s Mona.