Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:yeshaha:

I realized there was some good photoshop potential here and stole all these edits for another thread

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Hygiene posted:

:yeshaha:

I realized there was some good photoshop potential here and stole all these edits for another thread

You have my vote, but since I no longer have PS and have to use Gimp, I'm incapable of doing anything interesting (because I suck at gimp something fierce).

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

You have my vote, but since I no longer have PS and have to use Gimp, I'm incapable of doing anything interesting (because I suck at gimp something fierce).

Thanks, and honestly I use paint.net for anything outside of constructing gifs. With some effects scripts installed it's perfectly useful and the interface is a billion times better than gimp, maybe worth a look.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Thanks, and honestly I use paint.net for anything outside of constructing gifs. With some effects scripts installed it's perfectly useful and the interface is a billion times better than gimp, maybe worth a look.

noted. I'm so sad my bootleg copy of PS no longer works since they went subscription...it served me very well over the years.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/yokoboji/status/1262551563526115334?s=09

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
I like that Jax played juuuust enough of the Mortal Kombat theme where you knew what it was but they could plausibly not have to pay for it.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
what's the origin of :yeshaha: ?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's a Kelly, I can tell from the pixels

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Seaniqua posted:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
My wife took a nice picture of our extremely blessed and good dog (Leia) today. She's seriously one in a million. Smartest dog I've ever had.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

That's a sweet lookin' dog right there.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Imagined posted:

My wife took a nice picture of our extremely blessed and good dog (Leia) today. She's seriously one in a million. Smartest dog I've ever had.

That's a pretty top tier dog right there

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ScotsmanGrumpy/status/1262168489684418561?s=19

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I saw that earlier, and thought standing water in a patch of grass seemed odd.

It's either some weird drainage issue... or an overflowing septic tank.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's a low spot in the backyard. Happens all the time in a lot of places where you build on very small hills.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's not uncommon in some places, we had fairly clay-heavy soil back home and the low points of the yard would hold water for a while after a big rainstorm.

necroid
May 14, 2009

if I remember correctly that dog has some sort of motor dysfunction

but that doesn't stop it from enjoying the gently caress out of those puddles :unsmith:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Cartoon Man posted:

Wish he was playing Baker Street instead, but yeah, it’s blessed.

Other acceptable options:

Careless Whisper
Who Can It Be Now
Urgent
Anything by Clarence Clemons

necroid posted:

if I remember correctly that dog has some sort of motor dysfunction

but that doesn't stop it from enjoying the gently caress out of those puddles :unsmith:

Yup, cerebellar hypoplasia, it's a neurological issue but it doesn't cause any pain, just makes it tough for animals to control their motor functions. Still reminds me of the old video of Charley the cat :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJQG6V1MOVY

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 19, 2020

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Imagined posted:

Your dog is fantastic

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I had an exceptionally nice day running a Dungeons and Dragons game teaching a girl with selective mutism to play alongside two other lovely ladies. As I described them "They're like Charlie's Angels... if one of them fell down and cried a lot." The Field Leader got beaned by a rock, fell prone, and spent 3 rounds failing her save even with advantage from another player helping her up. She asked me if it was ok for her character to cry, which led to this delightful doodle:

Which may seem odd for the Blessed thread, but I am so grateful that everyone got so involved and invested to some nonsense I made up in a few hours.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

mind the walrus posted:

I had an exceptionally nice day running a Dungeons and Dragons game teaching a girl with selective mutism to play alongside two other lovely ladies. As I described them "They're like Charlie's Angels... if one of them fell down and cried a lot." The Field Leader got beaned by a rock, fell prone, and spent 3 rounds failing her save even with advantage from another player helping her up. She asked me if it was ok for her character to cry, which led to this delightful doodle:

Which may seem odd for the Blessed thread, but I am so grateful that everyone got so involved and invested to some nonsense I made up in a few hours.

Highly blessed.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Yup, cerebellar hypoplasia, it's a neurological issue but it doesn't cause any pain, just makes it tough for animals to control their motor functions. Still reminds me of the old video of Charley the cat :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJQG6V1MOVY

generally whenever someone posts a video of an animal doing something weird and cute, there'll be a reply stating "actually that animal is ill" or something. always happens.

https://twitter.com/MarieAnnUK/status/1262016226164908032?s=20

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

mind the walrus posted:

You should see if she would like to read Komi Cant Communicate, it’s a manga about a girl who has a very similar issue. It’s really sweet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komi_Can%27t_Communicate

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Crying Is A Free Action is kind of brilliant and probably the title of a nerdcore album somewhere

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/hebeipangzai/status/1262912068514009088

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

dude is like a reverse beer dispenser

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The dong majestic.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The subject of this sculpture: "James, I'd really like this statue to portray me the way I really lived. Lording my grape bunch over some trees. Just like the seasons James. The seasons."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(Translated title: "How about it?")

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Hell yeah Aaron :dance:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

3D Megadoodoo posted:

absolutely

also I'm keeping your belt, aaron

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Seaniqua posted:

I know you got your answer, but there's also a whole thread for outing where smilies come from.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Literally A Person posted:

The subject of this sculpture: "James, I'd really like this statue to portray me the way I really lived. Lording my grape bunch over some trees. Just like the seasons James. The seasons."

Unlikely.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/backt0nature/status/1262943125992927232?s=20

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Flashbacks to my last officemate :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild