Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hello. I'm Jonathan Frakes. And tonight we're going to be talking about some spooky unsolved my-sorry stories that are BEYOND BELIEF!

You are looking at a long forgotten comedy website called...Something Awful. While scrolling you notice that this long dead website somehow has links to a forum. Surely they can't still be active. The fact that the website itself is still hosted is almost beyond belief. But an active forum? Forget about it. A thread title catches your eye, "Bump This Thread". You click it. Somehow the posts are dated from fairly recently. Going to the end of the thread you realize that the most recent post was only a few minutes ago. How is that possible. You refresh and the a new post has been made! How is this possible? Is this comedy forums still active? Is this some kind of AI? Perhaps your computer has become infested with goblins who are pulling a trick on you? You close the tab and never go to that site again.

*Spoopy music plays and maybe there's a skeleton or something*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

*Spoopy music plays and maybe there's a skeleton or something*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Jonathan Frakes is pretty freaked out RN

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

FutonForensic

You ever heard of this guy that batman killed that I just made up, Ingmar Krump?

It's all true. Batman really did kill this guy that I just made up

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
dude when i was growing up like NOBODY i knew had ever even heard of this poo poo, meanwhile i was trying to catch every re-run possible. fuckin' crazy. lame rear end kids not watching Jonathan Frakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC8mRy2p9w