Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 243 days!

Truga posted:

man the graphics in these leaked cyberpunk cutscenes are a bit poo poo, lens flares are so 2001

the found footage aesthetic will likely prove a divisive choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://mobile.twitter.com/bcmerchant/status/1266829780231446528

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

whiteys on the moon

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

PokeJoe posted:

whiteys on the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BaujmeF_4

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

E: wrong thread!

Toxoplasmid has issued a correction as of 20:37 on May 31, 2020

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This poo poo is dumb

We can do two things at once

I mean, we aren't, but not launching a rocket doesn't end racism or ICE or literally any other problem

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

The Bloop posted:

This poo poo is dumb

I mean, we aren't, but not launching a rocket doesn't end racism or ICE or literally any other problem

That's very obviously not the point of that tweet and I don't know how you were so far off mark.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The Bloop posted:

This poo poo is dumb

I think you missed literally the first two words of the tweet

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tulip posted:

That's very obviously not the point of that tweet and I don't know how you were so far off mark.
excuse me sir this is america they absolutely CAN crush a social movement while also diverting public money into private industry :colbert:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ehh

I wish we didn't have to ask Musk or Putin to get us into space but I still think the symbolism of a space launch is mixed at worst.

I can be excited about impressive human endeavours and still royally pissed about inequality and bigotry

Maybe I'm too quick to see the anti science angle here, I'll cop to that

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

Ehh

I wish we didn't have to ask Musk or Putin to get us into space but I still think the symbolism of a space launch is mixed at worst.

I can be excited about impressive human endeavours and still royally pissed about inequality and bigotry

it’s not “us” getting into space. it’s rich assholes on pleasure cruises. we are not in this together when it comes to privatizing space travel

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

whiteys on the moon

The Bloop posted:

Ehh

I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)
The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.
(but Whitey's on the moon)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The “Commercial crew” program is but a candle to Apollo, and Apollo had enough problems of its own, like being run by a Nazi and forcing Ed Dwight out.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

it’s not “us” getting into space. it’s rich assholes on pleasure cruises. we are not in this together when it comes to privatizing space travel

It's very much this and if you still don't get that just keep listening to whitey on the moon until you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Bloop posted:

Ehh

heall yeah, fuckin' science am i right!!! haha yeah

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
science is a process going into space in itself is not science.

like going on a boat is not marine biology

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/P0kes/status/1267230163521191936

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

The cognitive dissonance for a sovereign citizen working for the government must be insane.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol literally a police state.

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

the future of cyberwar
https://twitter.com/LetItMelo/status/1267255731088232449?s=19

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Ruffian Price posted:

The cognitive dissonance for a sovereign citizen working for the government must be insane.

You can literally buy a state issued license tag of the Gadsden flag for your Virginia license plates

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Ruffian Price posted:

eh its just the classic american thing of worshipping authority but not the kind thats trying to stop you from drunk driving

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexcollyard/status/1267265346014191616

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/TayZonday/status/1267275758990311424

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

at the same time, swapping seats with cosmonauts and continuing a peaceful international collaboration has a stabilizing effect on diplomacy, with the impact of the ISS discussion about life extension versus another collaboration happening at the same time being reduced tensions as the Crimea crisis was starting to heat up. NASA will always be a big customer and can keep the private companies in line to some extent.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/chicago/status/1267319708472270849

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Shrecknet posted:

You can literally buy a state issued license tag of the Gadsden flag for your Virginia license plates

And sadly, it seems like a lot of people think it looks cool, what with the snake and the "don't tread on me". They don't know part of the fee goes to the tea party.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MrUnderbridge posted:

And sadly, it seems like a lot of people think it looks cool, what with the snake and the "don't tread on me". They don't know part of the fee goes to the tea party.

Does it? It’s not in the list of “revenue sharing organizations”.

The plate’s page. There are others for motorcycles and trucks.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Well, good.

I had thought group supporting plates funneled a chunk back to the group.

But there are still people with the plates that are completely antithetical to their bumper sticker politics, so :shrug:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

king.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

The Gadsden flag is from the revolutionary war; Tea Party chucklefucks only coopted it in the past decade

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ruffian Price posted:

They're there for the violence

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MrUnderbridge posted:

Well, good.

I had thought group supporting plates funneled a chunk back to the group.

But there are still people with the plates that are completely antithetical to their bumper sticker politics, so :shrug:

It's for people too cowardly to rock a confederate flag, op

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, but...

There are a lot of African Americans who have it. More than you'd expect from the number who actually support the teabaggers.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

That is sure some hair splitting

SaTaMaS
Apr 18, 2003
BRB, gonna post some ISIL beheading videos on Facebook