Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

LordNad posted:

Please correct or add anything I've missed from claims today.

Also gently caress you thief whoever you are

My post got hosed.

To add, I claimed Past Viewer that D2 I used on Voodoo and that he visited Andy. He confirms.

Voodoo Claims jailer on Andy both nights. I can confirm N1 and Andy confirms it for N2.

Sandwolf Claims to have disturbed TT grave to get his "last words", Maigius confirms it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

S’a good post from Nad. I know it’s not useless I guess I just thought it’d be able to provide more of a slam dunk. I don’t think Jose’s last words would hold a tremendous amount of value simply because we seemed to be p much on the same page. His last words are probably, approximately: “go after Squiggly,’ which I am doing!

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

S’a good post from Nad. I know it’s not useless I guess I just thought it’d be able to provide more of a slam dunk. I don’t think Jose’s last words would hold a tremendous amount of value simply because we seemed to be p much on the same page. His last words are probably, approximately: “go after Squiggly,’ which I am doing!

Right but we won't know unless you target him. Plus it would be a good way to test your ability if we get the flavor that Jose was disturbed.

I'm kinda hoping Jose can pick his last words and that based on his flip we can see who he protected N2. As it could have been a Magi-Tech cult member.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Then vote Squiggly or Nepnep with me!

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

LordNad posted:

Right but we won't know unless you target him. Plus it would be a good way to test your ability if we get the flavor that Jose was disturbed.

I'm kinda hoping Jose can pick his last words and that based on his flip we can see who he protected N2. As it could have been a Magi-Tech cult member.

To further this. Hypothetically Jose says he targeted Andy. Well Andy was in jail so that would tell us at least that Jose was targeted specifically vs the cult kill being him because he targeted a cultist.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Then vote Squiggly or Nepnep with me!

Fine with me

##vote Nep Nep

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm not so stupid that I would say, "I didn't go anywhere either night" "I didn't get information anything happened to me" "actually it was a mod error here's what happened" when, if I was on a scum team that got blocked or failed a nk in some fashion, I would be aware of that information and not make up a series of details that serve no purpose but to implicate me

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Give 'em the ol' self-bus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Whoa thread blew up

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm not so stupid that I would say, "I didn't go anywhere either night" "I didn't get information anything happened to me" "actually it was a mod error here's what happened" when, if I was on a scum team that got blocked or failed a nk in some fashion, I would be aware of that information and not make up a series of details that serve no purpose but to implicate me

That is some easily WIFOM especially if you're blocked until visited so you would have to claim as SK.

However I will admit I am voting you right now solely on night action/kill speculation. I will look into you, Boogie, and DGK further. I firmly believe we test the cop claim today though and one of you be the lunch.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

LordNad posted:

That is some easily WIFOM especially if you're really blocked until visited, so you would have to claim. As SK, you need to be free to kill.

mafia edit for clarity

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Sweet thank you, I didn’t know if what I do technically ~disturbs the grave~ I’m just gonna claim cuz it turns out my power is less useful than I originally hoped

I can collect a player’s “last words.” I didn’t do anything N1 because PQ had nothing useful and LOL I wasn’t gonna get anything from
Steak.

So last night I did TT, but his last words are mostly just like.. simple advice. He tells us to go look at the Spoonsy late lunch push for scum.

I checked my results from N1, and I have no mention of seeing you in the disturbing PQ's grave. There may be someone else out there meddling with the dead. While I believe you for now, I'm just pointing this out for the sake of sharing all information I have.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wait, am I missing something? We have a claimed result that shows that Nep is amongst a group of people who are non-town, and he’s admitted to being roleblocked, and the feral beast kill was blocked yesterday?

##Vote Nep

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Boogie’s claim has some plausibility to it, definitely. And now we know about it, perhaps we can use it in conjunction with Sand’s claimed power to make sure we get definitely Jose’s last words?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Nep-Nep posted:

LordNad posted:

Technopolis just means that Merk was a TECH. Even though he had SKILLs, they had to deal with TECH items. From the OP "2. Each role can be one or more of the following role types: TECH, SKILL, MAGIC."

Fantasia means Steak was a MAGIC. Obvious with his spells.

The scum group is called Magi-Tech. So far the flips make sense.
What you say makes sense but I have reason to believe this isn't the case.

I want to know what this meant?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Sure. I'm Technopolis-town aligned but I have magic, I have no tech, skills or ways outlined in my role to interact with such.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I have just reread Squiggly with a view to casing him, and reading the totality of his posting, I am kind of turned around on him.

I see him going after Steak quite early on and staying there, and continuing to call him scummy and attack him, I don’t think he was bussing him.

And I think his interactions around merk might actually just be because it’s hard to vote merk. The most damning thing is his attempt to switch to Sal, but even that isn’t as bad as I remember on reading it again...

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

DGK is also scum. He has spent the entire game so far pushing to get away from the executed scum and had zero direct interaction with either player, which is a massive red flag, especially when both were posting so much.

D1 he literally doesn’t mention Steak or the case against him whatsoever, there is nothing for me to quote, go check it out.

On merk, there’s very very little.

DGK2000 posted:

Have you considered that you're really tunneling here?

DGK2000 posted:

This seems like the Merk I'm used to in big games, so I don't think it's particularly damning. I think that merk even slightly defending someone on D1 is strong for him, and I don't get why you've got such a hardon about it. And to your last point, merk is a jerk so

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Happy to vote for either Nep or DGK today, both look very bad, pretty sure Boogie is town.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

Wait, am I missing something? We have a claimed result that shows that Nep is amongst a group of people who are non-town, and he’s admitted to being roleblocked, and the feral beast kill was blocked yesterday?

##Vote Nep

Keep in mind this is pure speculation on my part but yeah that's the the line of thinking I had.

Flaw #1: We don't actually know what the wild beast kill was. Personally i agree with your thought that it's an SK

Flaw #2: We don't actually know if Nep Nep being "entombed" is what stopped it. Could have been a doc or something else.

Semi Flaw #3: This is a semi flaw because the argument can go both ways. Why would Nep Nep "self bus" as he says and claim to be blocked if he were scum? My counter argument is that if I were entombed until someone visited me and the SK, I'd need to claim it. An SK can't kill if he's blocked.

I think we need to lynch either DGK or Nep Nep today. More importantly is that even with a scum flip, Sals next cop needs to include the two previous people and the person he thinks is the towniest for his next investigation as a control.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Nep-Nep is entombed and roleblocked until someone someone visits her, so I'd like to hold off on l*nching since if she's scum she can't do anything tonight anyway.

I also believe DMBoogie and think he's town.

I'll ##vote dgk2000 and look more closely at him and nep nep

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

MisterJed posted:

Nep-Nep is entombed and roleblocked until someone someone visits her, so I'd like to hold off on l*nching since if she's scum she can't do anything tonight anyway.

There’s a flaw in this logic, though, right? Because unless I’ve missed it, we only have Nep’s word for it that she’s entombed until someone else visits them? So hypothetically if Nep is the SK, she can perform a kill and “clear” herself because we all mistakenly took the claim at face value.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I entombed Nep. It will last until someone else visits her. She was my biggest scum read going into n2 after the weird last minute jump onto Sal. I’m glad I’ve led town to two consecutive scum lunches and hope to bag another today.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

And your interpretation of your role chimes with hers? That she cannot do anything until another player pays her a visit?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Scientastic posted:

DGK is also scum. He has spent the entire game so far pushing to get away from the executed scum and had zero direct interaction with either player, which is a massive red flag, especially when both were posting so much.

D1 he literally doesn’t mention Steak or the case against him whatsoever, there is nothing for me to quote, go check it out.

I find it odd that you firmly state that DGK is scum but continue to have your vote on me, even though your latest posting theorizes that I'm an sk.

By the way, it's weird that you theorize that I'm an sk lying about being entombed, because the theory as to why I would even claim all this as non-town is that I'm an sk who has no scum buds to unfreeze me and because I need to get back to killing ASAP or else town/scum can realize it and take me out at their leisure. Except if that's the case, that I'm an sk and I'm making all this up, the underlying reason for why I would claim all that information suddenly doesn't actually exist.

DGK's the good vote today and your logic here has me wondering about you again too, but I think Sal's claim is worth testing and DGK is the best suspect. I don't intend to move my vote.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Scientastic posted:

And your interpretation of your role chimes with hers? That she cannot do anything until another player pays her a visit?

Mr. Humalong posted:

I entombed Nep. It will last until someone else visits her. She was my biggest scum read going into n2 after the weird last minute jump onto Sal. I’m glad I’ve led town to two consecutive scum lunches and hope to bag another today.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Scientastic posted:

That is correct. If she’s scum one of her teammates will have to find a way to free her.

Or some idiot town member can target her after not reading the thread.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If she’s town she’s claimed to not go anywhere either night anyway so it doesn’t seem like a huge loss.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Scientastic posted:

How anyone can possibly read merk's behaviour today and not think he's scum, I don't know.

This is not town merk play.

DGK2000 posted:

Have you considered that you're really tunneling here?

Lol

Yeah I would vote dgk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Reading DGK now

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Scientastic posted:

MisterJed posted:

I also believe DMBoogie and think he's town.

I'll ##vote dgk2000 and look more closely at him and nep nep

This has convinced me.

##vote DGK200

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I read them. Puts some shade on the two newbies for setup spec early in day 1, jumps on Sandwolf pretty early until they can swap to Spoonsy late in the day. When momentum shifts to Steak they try to continue the Spoonsy push. The next day they latch onto the Maigius case and don’t let up, including some low key defending of merk.

Seems like they’ve ended up on the wrong side of things pretty consistently!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Dismissive of someone trying to figure out the game.

DGK2000 posted:

Setup spec is dumb

Defending sub Rosa, who I think is scum :

Sandwolf posted:

would you agree that Sub Rosa’s vote on Andy is scummy?

Sandwolf posted:

It came late enough and after the discussion about it being a joke. Felt like a late attempt to hop on the bandwagon.

DGK2000 posted:

Feels like a lame attempt to justify a vote after the fact.

Voted spoony on day 1, was present until deadline but never expressed any intent to vote steak. However he was around to make this post lol:

Yeah I’m good with ##vote dgk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote DGK

I’m content to let Nep sit today and see what happens tonight with her. I’ll try to read a couple other people I’ve had in the back of my mind later today, I have some work to do right now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

I read them. Puts some shade on the two newbies for setup spec early in day 1, jumps on Sandwolf pretty early until they can swap to Spoonsy late in the day. When momentum shifts to Steak they try to continue the Spoonsy push. The next day they latch onto the Maigius case and don’t let up, including some low key defending of merk.

Seems like they’ve ended up on the wrong side of things pretty consistently!

Lol nice

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Has anyone else noticed xopods has been exceptionally quiet during this game? Have I somehow skimmed past their posts?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote DGK

I’m content to let Nep sit today and see what happens tonight with her. I’ll try to read a couple other people I’ve had in the back of my mind later today, I have some work to do right now.

b-minus1 posted:

Yeah I’m good with ##vote dgk

:goofy:

(this is a joke)

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

That’s halfway to hammer, just for reference

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 3

DGK2000 (5): Nep-Nep, MisterJed, LordNad, b-minus1, Mr. Humalong
Sandwolf (1): Squiggly
Sub Rosa (1): b-minus1, cheese sandwich, b-minus1
CapnAndy (1): Voodoofly
Nep-Nep (1): LordNad, Scientastic, LordNad
Squiggly (1): Sandwolf
Voodoofly (1): CapnAndy

Not Voting (8): CapitalistPig, DGK2000, dmboogie, Maigius, SalTheBard, Spoonsy, Sub Rosa, xopods

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 07th, 2020 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 9 hours.

Days will be 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Look at all those clowns OMGUSing each other lol