Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/investing/global-stocks-coronavirus-fed/index.html

quote:

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the US economy wouldn't be shut down again despite the rising case count.

quote:

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the US economy wouldn't be shut down again despite the rising case count.

quote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/1271148212586504194?s=20

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Squizzle posted:

amazing pacing. just as the protests slow down a bit, rona comes back w the foreshadowed surge

June/July is going to be like April/May with the gain knob turned up. Then August...

:getin: :coolzone:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

After weightlifting my entire life and only sometimes running/biking i'm running 25 miles a week now

I wish i'd been doing this forever

thank you, corona

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

so should I get into the pop-up and portable glory hole business?

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

The destruction of public health institutions is going to have ramifications way beyond Covid. The CDC is actually gone. That's a wild thing to think about.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

COVID-420 posted:

The destruction of public health institutions is going to have ramifications way beyond Covid. The CDC is actually gone. That's a wild thing to think about.

We also shock doctrine'd away the last 50 years of EPA and FDA regulations so, really, what could go wrong?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mr Hootington posted:

You went to the gym when they opened.
:discourse:

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

*whispering, but slightly louder*

death

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Google Butt posted:

so should I get into the pop-up and portable glory hole business?

fur suits

the future of sexy is furry, friends

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

fur suits

the future of sexy is furry, friends

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

We also shock doctrine'd away the last 50 years of EPA and FDA regulations so, really, what could go wrong?

good time to invest in alternative medical investments like shungite and leeches

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

open

up

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
i wonder if kushner will use wave 2 to steal PPE again and redistribute it to sketchy resellers with 20-100x markup in prices

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

My Gimmick Name posted:

good time to invest in alternative medical investments like shungite and leeches

there's different kinds of shungite. the highest quality is "noble" or as I like to call it "purestrain" shungite.

I ingest it daily.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

i wonder if kushner will use wave 2 to steal PPE again and redistribute it to sketchy resellers with 20-100x markup in prices

p. cool that nothing ever came of that

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lmao at people saying they are 'ready to move on from COVID' like you would a dying fashion trend or a TV show that sharply dropped in quality

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao at people saying they are 'ready to move on from COVID' like you would a dying fashion trend or a TV show that sharply dropped in quality

people being selfish dumb fucks to justify their own preferred reality is nothing new in this racist demon cracker nation

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
did you guys see this poo poo

https://twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/1271134671401824267

ICMB
May 28, 2003
Iron Chef MonkeyButt
Like me at an orgy, the total case count in Florida is now a zero surrounded by 69s.

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1271148141249789952

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

yeah it's why i wear a mask

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Looks like a cheese coated steak

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Funion posted:

people being selfish dumb fucks to justify their own preferred reality is nothing new in this racist demon cracker nation

I fully expect to wear PPE to the grocery store until the day I die in 2022 from COVID-21

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

ICMB posted:

Like me at an orgy, the total case count in Florida is now a zero surrounded by 69s.

:nice:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

someoen got the recipe for that cheesey casserole on the right?? looks delicious!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
hosed up that they took some healthy person's lungs just to show the difference though.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I assume this is a joke about a goon food pic version of a cheesesteak.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Wamsutta posted:

Where were you looking? I can't find anything and I check pretty consistently

If all else fails you can buy gravel from a hardware store in 50 pound bags. Get 3 or 4 of those and spend some time filling old socks or ziploc bags with rocks as your weights, then throw them in an old duffle bag. You can do squats, deadlifts, presses, and rows. There was a w&w thread years ago where someone wrote a book and mentioned this method. I used it myself when I started lifting because I was poor and worked in a lumber yard.

Wear a mask when you go to the hardware store.

Open the gravel up outside because it gets everywhere.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

how can the picture on the left be from a healthy person, healthy people don't have their lungs outside their body

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

ICMB posted:

has there been any reports from that insanely wealthy boomer retirement community

mystes
May 31, 2006

Dreylad posted:

has there been any reports from that insanely wealthy boomer retirement community
If you're thinking of The Villages I don't think it's actually "insanely wealthy" because it's just a huge ugly suburban development that's not near the water or anything.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Weekly IHME check in: they finally got blackpilled!

I guess they finally got sick of everyone laughing at their lovely ".... and then everyone magically stopped getting sick!" models

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

:getin:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

how can the picture on the left be from a healthy person, healthy people don't have their lungs outside their body

the lungs themselves are healthy, so healthy that they were able to break free of their bone and flesh prison and pose for a photograph before getting on with the rest of their lives

Sunny Side Up
Jun 22, 2004

Mayoist Third Condimentist

Sunny Side Up has issued a correction as of 14:10 on Dec 14, 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dreylad posted:

“CROATOAN”

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

mystes posted:

If you're thinking of The Villages I don't think it's actually "insanely wealthy" because it's just a huge ugly suburban development that's not near the water or anything.

Yeah that's the one.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

This preemptive signaling is biggest sign so far that the roni is on the upswing. :krad:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Funion posted:

*whispering, but slightly louder*

death

Black and White was a good vidya game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Atrocious Joe posted:

They killed a dude just for the article