Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tbh American Cop Tito sounds like just about a perfect fit. I can definitely see him getting caught on camera choking a minority to death, and then upon noticing the camera, going straight into the Gravedigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Every suspect that got away was because Tito's vertebrae cracked into 205 pieces and his skull cap disintegrated and now he has a soft spot like a baby. It wasnt his fault, of course.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
You have, uh, the right to remained silent. Anything you say in court can be used against you in the, um, the courted law.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

henkman posted:

You have, uh, the right to remained silent. Anything you say in court can be used against you in the, um, the courted law.

lol

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

henkman posted:

lmao

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Who is Tito’s partner in the buddy-cop movie?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Vengarr posted:

tim kennedy

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Vengarr posted:

Chael, obviously.

- Had issues in the past
- Have more in common than they admit
- One’s strengths are the other’s weaknesses, and vice versa

After they solve the big case, they agree to a final MMA fight with each other, and the movie ends with a paused shot of them walking towards each other at the start of the first round.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
tito breaking new ground in the White Cop / Speech Disability Cop genre

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Jon Jones is definitely the culprit.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Does Tito read ethnic enough for that role in the buddy cop film?

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Just enough to court the Metsican-American demographic, but only twice a week (3 times a week).

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I can't not post it.
https://streamable.com/0g9o

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
I thought it was higher, but apparently UFC still pays $10,000/$10,000 to newly signed fighters:

https://twitter.com/RWeezy02/status/1271166481217306625

e: Jamahal Hill signed from Dana White's Contender Series with a TKO victory there, 6-0 record, and gets $10k/$10k

SA Forums Poster fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jun 11, 2020

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1271174729026752514

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Can someone explain what these 10/10, 12/12, 20/20 and various other fractions that equal one mean?

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Can someone explain what these 10/10, 12/12, 20/20 and various other fractions that equal one mean?

Show/win money, so 20/20 means they get $20k for making weight and showing up, another $20k if they win their fight.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

2 pages ago

Dangersim posted:

To clarify the first number is what you get just for showing up and fighting (show money) the second number is additional money you get if you win (win bonus)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Landwehr won his fight and only got a 13k purse.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Landwehr won his fight and only got a 13k purse.

Are you saying he didn't also get a 13k win bonus? Or...tbh I can't quite tell what you're saying.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

Are you saying he didn't also get a 13k win bonus? Or...tbh I can't quite tell what you're saying.

I'm just reading what the sheet says. His total is 13000 + a 3500 Reebok Compliance bonus, but he won his fight, so he's making less than 10/10

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CommonShore posted:

I'm just reading what the sheet says. His total is 13000 + a 3500 Reebok Compliance bonus, but he won his fight, so he's making less than 10/10

Oh I see what happened.

The printout is for January, he didn't win that fight:

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I want a 6 team global season of TUF. Probably by region like they do. Asia, Europe, Mexico, Africa, US, and South America. Gigantic loving desert mansion with paintball equipment. Preferably those who have fought in the UFC or champion of a smaller org. Then replace all the alcohol with weed and see how things go.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

Oh I see what happened.

The printout is for January, he didn't win that fight:

ah

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ariza posted:

I want a 6 team global season of TUF. Probably by region like they do. Asia, Europe, Mexico, Africa, US, and South America. Gigantic loving desert mansion with paintball equipment. Preferably those who have fought in the UFC or champion of a smaller org. Then replace all the alcohol with weed and see how things go.

Does Australia and NZ fit into Asia in this season? If so, "Asia" is going to have a looooot of white/Maori boys from City Kickboxing in it.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Gustavo Lopez is the replacement for Ray Borg in that fight...

https://twitter.com/Gustavo11Lopez/status/1271160709276028928

https://twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/1271192374354591744

maybe.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/dannyrube/status/1271204806569254912

lmao

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

manager of the year

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/1271225792719204353

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I've trained with Gustavo, he's tough. Daniel has been a friend of mine for a decade, lol nice to see him get himself into a pickle.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Tbh it's funny seeing a public twitter contract dispute resolved this quickly and peacefully (although who knows what happened behind the scenes). The promoter didn't red facedly yell at Gustavo that he owned his rear end??????

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CRISPYBABY posted:

Tbh it's funny seeing a public twitter contract dispute resolved this quickly and peacefully (although who knows what happened behind the scenes). The promoter didn't red facedly yell at Gustavo that he owned his rear end??????

Apparently it was this:

https://twitter.com/RodDelCampo/status/1271198578422276096

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

One of the best lhw of the night! That is a heck of a backhanded compliment.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I can’t get over how lovely this upcoming card is.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I can’t get over how lovely this upcoming card is.

What, UFC Fight Night 172: Warm Bodies seems bad?

Yeah to be honest the only fight I was vaguely interested in was Borg vs. Dvalishvili, so, welp.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Oh I just realized that Mark De La Rosa and Charles Rosa aren't the same person, heh.

I'm usually all for these bad-looking fight nights but this one seems exceptionally weak.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
it'll be good background noise for whatever is on the main tv/monitor

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
I feel like we've had multiple lovely on paper but awesome cards and vice versa this year.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Macksy posted:

I feel like we've had multiple lovely on paper but awesome cards and vice versa this year.

Yeah this is true, and probably true for other years too.

Also keep in mind this one is still at the Apex, which means 25 foot cage, which apparently means we're guaranteed a leg kick TKO and a bunch of other cool fights, somehow.

Anyway here's a bunch of matchups for the next few weeks:

https://twitter.com/BigMarcel24/status/1271253308406140929

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts about any of those fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

The only non main, comain, or non 251 fight I would really care about at a glance is Roosevelt Robert's. He just came off a really slick performance against Brok Weaver. Also Platinum versus Gall could be really fun