Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

I have to second this, it starts out pretty boring but it ramps up into hilarity quickly, check it out

This thread now has goons creating their own parody comic with art that far surpasses the original

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

FilthyImp posted:

Was the Anti-Grover posted yet?

Goon buys 105 year old dilapidated house, spends years rebuilding it. A 10 year project that is still in progress :monocle:

how the gently caress did I make it into this thread, is this candid camera or something

(it turns out it's actually 141 years old as of a few weeks ago.)

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

kastein posted:

how the gently caress did I make it into this thread

A slow burn is still hot. Great thread and great project.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Fun thread about covid and an autoban

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928486

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

That is an extremely Timecube style OP and I am there for it.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

If you think about it, using autoban is just a microtransaction to get the coolest tag for your thread. :eng101:

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

My brain read autobahn. Not too far off with the thought process running in the fast lane.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

cda posted:

There are two really weird CYOAs with good art in BYOB right now:

A goblin adventure of some sort: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3924567 (note the CYOA doesn't get started until the middle of the second page. Up until then it's...well, I don't really know what it is, but it has good art in it!)

Marge Quest: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921781 (the Simpsons meets Earthbound meets strangeness)

There is also a third quite good CYOA in BYOB at the moment but it is a standard text adventure and these two have a visual element.

Thanks for recommending my thread. :3:

Khanstant's art and thread (goblins) is amazing and do check it out, y'all.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
No recent nooner threads so no best reads, sorry guys, this quarantine has been hard on all of us

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Currently reading the thread about Lowtax being an abusive wifebeating piece of poo poo. Just glad most people stopped pretending he was still relevant, really.

Also:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The "new cool word" thread is a little bit alive lately been enjoying the little bit of cool stuff in there

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914631&pagenumber=4&perpage=40

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My current read on the forums is “not good” op

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Professor Shark posted:

Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Shark posted:

It’s good we are highly moderated.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

They do say a forum is only good as its mods.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Burt Sexual posted:

Post proof that you're high.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
Defund the mods!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Burt Sexual posted:

resign

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Addendum: bitch

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the squiggles of my nutsack are the best resd on the forums shitbirds

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Burt Sexual posted:

Highly moderated to not point out Lowtax's abuse. By you. Because you're complicit in this. rear end in a top hat.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Burt Sexual posted:

How high does a mod have to be to run interference for abusers and not notice they're the baddies

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Highly moderated to not point out Lowtax's abuse. By you. Because you're complicit in this. rear end in a top hat.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The Sausages posted:

How high does a mod have to be to run interference for abusers and not notice they're the baddies

about as high as a mod has to be to creepily egg on someone posting homegrown

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m surprised you showed your face around here again, you loving toadying oval office. Just following orders, right.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Vagabundo posted:

I’m surprised you showed your face around here again, you loving toadying oval office. Just following orders, right.

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Vagabundo posted:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Lol go away burt

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Burt, more like Diarrhea Spurt.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Burt you really need to own past foibles, apologize and begin the work of reversing the damage. Or leave.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

The Protagonist posted:

Burt you really need to own past foibles, apologize and begin the work of reversing the damage. Or leave.

also stop being a mod holy gently caress

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

The Sausages posted:

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the squiggles of my nutsack are the best resd on the forums shitbirds

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920045

if u mean these squiggles, u are correct. sorry forum's dyin during your cool game

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Burt is an awesome mod and this thread is honestly pretty disgusting.

bort
Mar 13, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVc79FE5Bo

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

Nurge posted:

Burt is an awesome mod and this thread is honestly pretty disgusting.

"Totally radical," I say as the extreme ownage moderator who jokingly solicits drunken women for nudes hits the ban button on another person concerned that Lowtax is abusing women.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Obeah posted:

"Totally radical," I say as the extreme ownage moderator who jokingly solicits drunken women for nudes hits the ban button on another person concerned that Lowtax is abusing women.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

The Protagonist posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
no he needs to do all of that, not just some