Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

looks like someone else got tricked by the rude teens and K Pop fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

gently caress yeah

Kreeblah posted:

Hmmm. Let me check my calendar for November.

Nope. Looks like it still says I'm not voting for Joe Biden.

Hell yeah

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Skyarb posted:

are you voting for Joe Biden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kkbPG7n9pA

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Skyarb posted:

Hey guys, just checking in, are you all voting for Joe Biden?

a thousand times no

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country by not voting for Joe Biden.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the_steve posted:

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country by not voting for Joe Biden.

what happened to your glorious triple no joe

this is a travesty

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Excelzior posted:

what happened to your glorious triple no joe

this is a travesty

I changed my AV back to it's original form when I got home last week. Within 12 hours, our BidenBro Benefactor changed it back.
I figured, rather than have a big and eventually obnoxious wall of NoJoe's that exceeds the character limit, it'd be easier to just append the "X-Star No Joeneral", since every star represents a Trump AV forced on somebody.

So, if BidenBro does it again, then I'd be a 5 star NoJoeneral, and so on.
See? I'm prepared to NoJoe for the long haul.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I’m going to commit voter fraud and not vote for Joe Biden dozens of times

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mind_Taker posted:

I’m going to commit voter fraud and not vote for Joe Biden dozens of times

Not voting for Joe dozens of times is voting for voting for Trump dozens of times.

I will do my patriotic duty to not vote for Joe as many times as he appears on the ballot.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
the country cannot withstand another four years of trump, which is why i'm not voting for biden, because it can't take four years of him either

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Skyarb posted:

This is the exact opposite of what I requested!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is it because they're all out and not voting for Joe Biden?

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

gently caress yeah and great video!

Relevant Tangent posted:

a thousand times no

A thousand times a cool dude.

Elephanthead posted:

This is the exact opposite of what I requested!

Please no step

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

guys... i'm thinking about voting for joe... to be launched into the sun

:ohdear:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

careful goons lest you fly too close to the no joe sun

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zamujasa posted:

the country cannot withstand another four years of trump, which is why i'm not voting for biden, because it can't take four years of him either

well good job loving alt-leftie there are literally only two choices on the ballot and if you say the Green party I swear to god I will make so many ignorant and unrooted-in-reality yet objectively, factually stated arguments

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Excelzior posted:

careful goons lest you fly too close to the no joe sun

I'm being very careful. My friend Joe Riden was up for cyclist of the year and I had to vote no because I wasn't able to convene with this thread and make sure. I'd advise everyone to do the same.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

If someone offers you a cup of joe you should cut all contact with them until after the election, just to be safe.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

the_steve posted:

I changed my AV back to it's original form when I got home last week. Within 12 hours, our BidenBro Benefactor changed it back.
I figured, rather than have a big and eventually obnoxious wall of NoJoe's that exceeds the character limit, it'd be easier to just append the "X-Star No Joeneral", since every star represents a Trump AV forced on somebody.

So, if BidenBro does it again, then I'd be a 5 star NoJoeneral, and so on.
See? I'm prepared to NoJoe for the long haul.

There should be a little row of "NJ" badges below it like the additional health bar indicator in Final Fantasy games

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Code Jockey posted:

well good job loving alt-leftie there are literally only two choices on the ballot and if you say the Green party I swear to god I will make so many ignorant and unrooted-in-reality yet objectively, factually stated arguments

I say the Green party and I say if your arguments ain't rooted in reality then they ain't objective or factual

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

I'm being very careful. My friend Joe Riden was up for cyclist of the year and I had to vote no because I wasn't able to convene with this thread and make sure. I'd advise everyone to do the same.

You made the right choice. I talked to Joe Riden and he's pround of you.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rastor posted:

I say the Green party and I say if your arguments ain't rooted in reality then they ain't objective or factual

there is a Hitler shaped Cheeto in the white house and all you can talk about is reality and facts. wow.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
imagine sitting down at a restaurant and being served two poo poo sandwiches and picking the one with pickles instead of leaving or looking for the hidden cameras

god that would be dumb wouldnt it, glad this place is full of people who dont eat poo poo sandwiches

Solanumai has issued a correction as of 01:52 on Jun 23, 2020

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Skyarb posted:

I don't vote for conservative politicians, OP

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

etalian posted:

looks like someone else got tricked by the rude teens and K Pop fans.

TBF I was laughing at the last part cause that poo poo is super true lol.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

silicone thrills posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1273644757995130880?s=20

lll holy poo poo what the gently caress is wrong with his brain

edit: Thinking about the fact that Hunter Biden like immediately hosed Beau Bidens widow after he died

He's talking about Rosie Palm and her five sisters

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hey ya'll sorry for going off like that and then disappearing. i realized i was letting this site get to me and had to disengage. seeing the kind words and apologies when i was so anxious about how mad people might be meant a lot. thanks for being understanding and kind, and i'm sorry i wasn't being understanding or kind myself. i probably won't be around still for awhile, so if i don't respond it's not me ignoring people. i just need a break

stay safe comrades

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Araenna posted:

hey ya'll sorry for going off like that and then disappearing. i realized i was letting this site get to me and had to disengage. seeing the kind words and apologies when i was so anxious about how mad people might be meant a lot. thanks for being understanding and kind, and i'm sorry i wasn't being understanding or kind myself. i probably won't be around still for awhile, so if i don't respond it's not me ignoring people. i just need a break

stay safe comrades

it's cool, have a good break :unsmith:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I shall await your return.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Voting for Biden for anything fails the toxx all you "voting for Joe to be launched into the sun" types dishonor the tag.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

no one joe, no two joe, no red joe, no blue joe

no black joe, no blue joe, no old joe, no new joe

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Relevant Tangent posted:

Voting for Biden for anything fails the toxx all you "voting for Joe to be launched into the sun" types dishonor the tag.
toxx law values the spirit of the toxx over the technical wording

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CheeseSpawn posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1274836717573464065?s=20

liberals got what they wanted, they dont need the progressive vote for Biden.

He just doesn't want to give lowtax another ten dollars

Because he's not voting for joe apparently

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
love when people get mad at me for saying i'm never going to vote for joe biden & then tell me im privileged for it

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

love when people get mad at me for saying i'm never going to vote for joe biden & then tell me im privileged for it

Qft

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

It's one of their favorites, along with "not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump" and "the most progressive platform of all time"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
my favorite thing is when people tell me to “suck it up and stop being a baby” as though going along with whatever the Democrats say is an act of great personal courage.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Oh yeah. Appeal to maturity is the other one. But I wouldn't be NoJoe if I wasn't more mature now than I was in 2016 lol

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

I'm in California so I have it easy. I just remind them that if Biden needs my vote here it's a sign that he's lost everywhere else and they get real quiet as they consider the possibility of Joe losing as badly as they fear he might.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Voteblue: Grow up.

Noble NoJoe: Alright. After gaining more experience, confidence, and patience in the last several years, I've realized that holding your nose for a bad Democratic presidential nominee does more harm than good in the long run.

Voteblue: no not like that