Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Idk fyad was still a long time cumin. Now all this? Maybe longer time kumin. 2020 in da bag come n gidit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sid why..........................................

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I must have missed all the previous drama. I had no idea this is a pattern of behavior

Where do we go from here? I have no place else to go

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Snow Cone Capone posted:

sid why..........................................

I don't think anyone else would have done it so he did it so that someone would.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

you idiot

you moron

when lowtax turns on his monitor he's gonna break it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

plz dont doxx my gf

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtaxes Pimp hand posted:

The silence from the mods is telling, are they pro domestic violence? Why haven't they made a statement?

Mods have nothing to do with this.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The silence from the mods is telling, are they pro domestic violence? Why haven't they made a statement?

They don't know either apparently. Read the friggin thread!

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010

Bronze Fonz posted:

Mods Knew

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

see you fucks on skullmund!!!!!!!

e: skullmund.com is the link to the site btw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

actually this whole thread is about mod on mod violence if u think about it

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
everyone posting in this thread is probably gonna be banned once the taxman's hand heals up after it was injured smacking yet another woman so smoke em while u got em

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

I mixed him with Nicholas Cage

lowtax lookin like he’s about to spend $500 orderinging some fava beans and a nice chianti off goldbelly to have with his dinner

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:mods:

Ban this sick webmaster! Or give em a 6er or like change his avatar

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
this isn't the first thread of its kind in GBS even, if mods didn't know then wtf lol

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Is it weird that I can recognize Lowtax's living room via that pole and the shape of the walls

Also lip fillers are gross imho

Lowtaxes Pimp hand
Jun 24, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Bronze Fonz posted:

They work with him so the question is - will they continue to do so?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Clawtopsy posted:

everyone posting in this thread is probably gonna be banned once the taxman's hand heals up after it was injured smacking yet another woman so smoke em while u got em

his pimp hand is already posting so we don't have long

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Clawtopsy posted:

inshallah

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

You're right. They have nothing to do with it aside from working for free on a website owned by a perpetual abuser. I'm sure their silence is golden, and has all the right intentions.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Dear Watson posted:

I must have missed all the previous drama. I had no idea this is a pattern of behavior

Where do we go from here? I have no place else to go

So yeah, uh, does anyone have a conveniently-timed fresh install of XenForo? I'll even give you ten bucks if I can register.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

silence is golden

:hai:

Vakal
May 11, 2008
If SA goes down, does that mean PlanetQuake is coming back?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

lowtax sell me the forums, i promise i have an offer you can't beat wait what the gently caress am i saying of course you can beat it lol

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
fark.com wins again suckers

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

If I am banned for speaking truth to power so be it, lets make this the end.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
mix lowtax with microwave's mom sid

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

The Saddest Rhino posted:

sucks, but in all sincerity I'm hoping you have been paid

(the sound of laughter echoing against the inside of a completely jizzed-upon sarcophagus)

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

They work with him so the question is - will they continue to do so?

Are you telling me you think all the mods work in the same state as taxman? Same city? All within driving distances?

:thunk:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

nah. a bunch of the regulars quit and made an offsite a long time ago because they were pissed off about him and how the forum's going, and everyone else is just mildly pissed but not pissed off enough to leave

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vakal posted:

[h]ardforums!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

azurite posted:

So yeah, uh, does anyone have a conveniently-timed fresh install of XenForo? I'll even give you ten bucks if I can register.

skullmund is running the latest and greatest build of Xenforo 2, friend!!!

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Clawtopsy posted:

at least we'll get some hilarious ban reasons like "sdfgh" and "Jjjjjjjj"

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
My name is Logan
I live on the second floor

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Vakal posted:

the monster truck rally part of our history checks out at least

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Finicums Wake posted:

nah. a bunch of the regulars quit and made an offsite a long time ago because they were pissed off about him and how the forum's going, and everyone else is just mildly pissed but not pissed off enough to leave

the one that did the big post and made the website came crawling back which is possibly the biggest lol, a tidus gif worth of lols even

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Woof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

but what ever happened to dynamiclinks?