Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

Lightning Knight posted something about this having a hilarious upside and then ran away when the rest of us rightly pointed out he was a moron

He didn't say that, just that it was hilarious*

*from a certain point of view

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

This is a strange interpretation of what happened.

Also I can say that it appears to be bad and that I’m not happy about it but I’m not going to sit here and write out an official statement for the mods at midnight on a work day.

You can speak for yourself you know. You can just say whatever it is you feel like saying. Why are you such a slave to this power struggle?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

VikingSkull posted:

shut the gently caress up

:honk:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

that would be a shame i enjoy your excellent photoshops and 0 effort ms-paints

but i respect your decision

I'll have you know I never use mspaint, my poo poo images are all done in a pirated Photoshop thank you very much.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
which off-site has the most goonettes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's a school night I cant do mod stuff or mom will ground me

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You can speak for yourself you know. You can just say whatever it is you feel like saying. Why are you such a slave to this power struggle?

did u miss the part where his boss is a known abuser, I'd be scared too

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

VikingSkull posted:

shut the gently caress up

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

because he has a fiefdom to protect where he can exert power over people

dumb poo poo has no morals

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ded posted:

avatars are copyrighted original content DO NOT REUSE OR SHARE

Don't report me

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I mean, it appears to be bad. I literally don’t know any more than you all and so what I have seen appears to be bad. I don’t have any great insight to share besides that.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Looks like we're all going over to reddit.com

r/something actually awful

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gently caress!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lightning Knight posted:

This is a strange interpretation of what happened.

Also I can say that it appears to be bad and that I’m not happy about it but I’m not going to sit here and write out an official statement for the mods at midnight on a work day.

stfu mod lol

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

finger on the button motherfucker DONT MAKE ME USE IT

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007

Lowtaxes Pimp hand posted:

They work with him so the question is - will they continue to do so?

LMAO check out that invisible perma-probation this guy got for this.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Lightning Knight posted:

I mean, it appears to be bad. I literally don’t know any more than you all and so what I have seen appears to be bad. I don’t have any great insight to share besides that.

If Lowtax comes in here and tells everyone to shut the gently caress up and starts banning/probating people, are the admins and mods going to stand up to him?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Lightning Knight posted:

Coward mod ready for political revolution but too scared to stand up against woman beating. I can't even lol that

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

It's a school night I cant do mod stuff or mom will ground me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Clawtopsy posted:

stfu mod lol

TheFrankAttack posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Let's all pile on Lightning Knight who has loving nothing to do with this.
There were worse takes in this thread than theirs.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lowtaxes Pimp hand posted:

You should work on your reading comprehension you dope, working with someone means you work together on something kinda like mods all work with him on the forums that generate money for his pill/woman beating addiction

So I'm not shocked to see the 100k but I dont see any leper colony entry for this.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Jose Oquendo posted:

If Lowtax comes in here and tells everyone to shut the gently caress up and starts banning/probating people, are the admins and mods going to stand up to him?

lol what the gently caress do you think

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Lightning Knight posted:

are we implying that there's a situation where Logan's post and all the repeated allegations would in actuality be good

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

"It appears to be bad"

lol

wafna
Aug 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I won’t stop posting here, I’m too loving autistic to adapt to a new layout or UI. This is the best forum ever; if Lowtax is too much of a piece of poo poo to run it anymore he should sell it to somebody else, provided they keep the layout and user interface completely the same. I’d rather loving die than use bodybuilding.com or reddit.

It was a great forum. The Patreon figures show around $7000 a month, he's not living too bad. Idk, in any company, if the CEO was found to be an abuser, he would resign.

Yours is imho the same reasoning that leads to some political situations: he grabs women, but nah, he could do anything, I'll support him.

You are saying "I don't care what he does, I'll post here because I have fun" - and so, if proven, your money is contributing for violence against women. If the Aryans also ran a "fun website", would you also pay and post there "because it's fun"? And if you swing completely the other way, what with a BLM site? Maybe the Westboro Baptist Church has a funny website too.

I think it's important to know whom we are supporting here and what it means to do so. And have a good chat with our conscience.

Anyway, congrats. :-/

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheFrankAttack posted:

Who makes an account for that tho

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

dont say it appears to be bad say it is bad

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Lightning Knight posted:

Since you are a mod, would you be able to explain how the account "Lowtax's pimp hand" or whatever it is who posted in this thread somehow got a 100,000 hour probation without it showing in Leper's Colony?

That seems new.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

TheFrankAttack posted:

lmao

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

I mixed him with Nicholas Cage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peachfart posted:

Coward mod ready for political revolution but too scared to stand up against woman beating. I can't even lol that

Lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Put me in the screenshot

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Peachfart posted:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

You don't get to beat women just because you made a forum people enjoy posting on. Either Lowtax leaves or the forums go, gently caress you wife beater

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Peachfart posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Peachfart posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don’t know what is going to happen.

Peachfart posted:

what is it you’re expecting me to do, because I don’t really understand at this point. Do you think I can somehow depose Lowtax by pressing buttons I have?