Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

mr_jolly posted:

Now is the time to urban bigpeeler, dare and all other repeatedly permabanned posters, let's have one last party like it's 2004.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luceid posted:

One last time everyone

:patriot:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

pentyne posted:

For fucks sake this is literally the only place to discuss guns and gun culture without seeing people sucking chud dick as hard as they can.

If I have to go to loving Reddit for discussions where the "I'm not conservative, but..." types overwhelm everything then I give up the Internet.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Man, if this does turn out to be bullshit, we are going to be subjected to the mopiest, most self-pitying post in the history of these loving forms.

i've got a double dose of good news for you!

1: it's not bullshit

2: he'll still give us exactly that, so we're not missing out on anything

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
i'm glad i could reap one last harvest of emptyquotes, fursonally

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

Jose posted:

I've seen dares dick after he slammed it across the forums

Lol! I've vague memories of someone posting 100s of appreciation station threads across the forums, can't remember if that was dare or not but they got an impressive amount of threads posted in a short time

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Captain Invictus posted:

Again, lowtax, give up the forums. Be proud you created one of the best communities on the internet, but you've hosed up in ways you can't walk back and need to step aside if that amazing community is to survive. Retire, you've been in charge of the forums for decades, let someone without your baggage handle it. I'm sure there's someone who would be good for it. Don't burn it all down, don't refuse to listen to everyone, just step down please. It's for the best.

Also, make a copy of the entire forums and give it to the Internet Archive so the shitposts live on forever

Would be nice. Only way Lowtax is going to give up the forums though is with a fat paycheck from someone buying them... And I'm pretty sure this site probably does pretty well for internet sites and wouldn't be cheap to buy... :(

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017

Cuntellectual posted:

lol did he actually takew the time to demod her

it's on like the first page.

there's been more times but there's basically zero room for doubt on this once since Logan Day's got basically nothing to gain from slandering lowtax.

(the other claims were credible considring his ex wives didnt make a big fuss about them imo amongst other things but thats not the point here)

What was posted in the http://archive.vn/cYzfA link from like page 2? It's not working for me

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Andrast posted:

I guess this is a good page to make my first post in this thread

nice

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
im permabanned poster forumkiller58. i first started hosting SA when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “mangosteen” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “leonard crabs” and “do you have stairs in your house” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically being a total piece of poo poo. im now on fent. i always wondered what the kind of “fuckwit” style of SA humor was all about; i think it’s the doom house leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of nazi mods. i would advise all people who “get” SA to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to partner abuse. peace.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
So can I call him a oval office now and not get probated?

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

paid money to post posted:

What was posted in the http://archive.vn/cYzfA link from like page 2? It's not working for me

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I don't think people besides the particularly broke brained are convinced, but it's definitely not off the table, given there's no way Lowtax is going to be able to ride this out

It'll be either effectively destroying the forums whether immediately or in a fit of spite and rage, or slower by banning all dissent and letting the nazis run free, or slower by whining uselessly as he's lost all credibility with all but the bootlickiest posters and staff

It was when he closed FYAD that I realized nothing is past Lowtax anymore. I've said it a few times in this thread but for those of us old enough to remember it: FYAD was Lowtax's baby and what he truly felt was the soul of SA. When he closed it because it was full of bigoted fucks (which it was, but that's beyond the point) that's when I realized he is capable of anything here.

It's not off the table: personally I expect a mass banning (I might go, this is the hill I die on) followed by gassing of all the threads about this. But this isn't going away.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Aginor posted:

Where is the loving coward anyhow? He's loves dishing it out but never been able to take it.

well you see, he no longer has a spine :smug:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
My only regret, is not posting enough dumb poo poo.

violinistsontitanic.gif

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
What if Fragmaster came back and took over?

I dunno I mostly lurk but I like SA a lot and there really isn't an equivalent, reddit just doesn't have a sense of community and is full of incels and nazis.

Doom House and Mood House are still really funny, but lowtax has been with too many people who he has to claim are psychotic liars for it to continue being believable.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

if theres ppl weirded out about the discord network there is a PGS thread for it where the owner addresses the spying controversy. up to you if you wanna believe him tho

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Lol something awful. Never a more fitting name

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

other things of note:

him trash talking his ex-wife on facebook with logan like two days ago
him continuing to slander both of them even as this is blowing up here
accusations from his daughters of him being at best neglectful parent

generally all around taxman, more like suxman.

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
fuckin missed the sex page

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Would be nice. Only way Lowtax is going to give up the forums though is with a fat paycheck from someone buying them... And I'm pretty sure this site probably does pretty well for internet sites and wouldn't be cheap to buy... :(

the best case is he turns everything over but they have to cut him a check every month from the SA revenue because no one can afford to buy him out.

or vice media buys the site and turns it into an unholy hellscape of ironic poo poo posting.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Uh this thread is like a day old but does anybody have a short summary? The fuuuck

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Son of Rodney posted:

Uh this thread is like a day old but does anybody have a short summary? The fuuuck

Luceid posted:

One last time everyone

:goatsecx:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Skyelan posted:

i've got a double dose of good news for you!

1: it's not bullshit

2: he'll still give us exactly that, so we're not missing out on anything

This does seem like the most likely scenario.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
So what is the most morally iniquitious project goons have financed? Chris Roberts? Dooby? Or maybe Lowtax:thunk:

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney posted:

Lowtax is a trash fire person who's been beating his missus and probably many more women. He gaslights as well. Basically Uwe Boll should have killed him.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Pharnakes posted:

So what is the most morally iniquitious project goons have financed? Chris Roberts? Dooby? Or maybe Lowtax:thunk:

swap.avi gotta be up there

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

.... oh, poo poo. I didn't realize this was happening on every goon server? I remember someone in the wow discord was talking about a creepy dude that tried to doxx her.

any discord server that had GDN plugged into it was scrapped. i think but am not positive, it could only pull from channels it was given access and added to. so at least in some servers, hopefully it was thrown into the botspam channel and nowhere else.

edit: i've been informed it was BroBot that did the harm, and GDN was cleared, so oops for posting off memory

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jun 24, 2020

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Pharnakes posted:

swap.avi?

e;fb

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

runod posted:

swap.avi gotta be up there

I still have a copy of it

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I know people are talking about Pillowforts and discords but there won't really be a place like this for us again. The forums are magical because of the good posters and that all the lovely fuckholes that belong on 4chan and reddit eventually out themselves and get run out. I really hope the forums can be wrestled away from Lowtax and preserved, but if they're not, sure we can join a couple discords but it probably is time to close the curtains on SA as a whole.

That said if we do take it away from him, it can't be him loving selling it. Nobody is giving that animal more loving money.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Justin Godscock posted:

It was when he closed FYAD that I realized nothing is past Lowtax anymore. I've said it a few times in this thread but for those of us old enough to remember it: FYAD was Lowtax's baby and what he truly felt was the soul of SA. When he closed it because it was full of bigoted fucks (which it was, but that's beyond the point) that's when I realized he is capable of anything here.

It's not off the table: personally I expect a mass banning (I might go, this is the hill I die on) followed by gassing of all the threads about this. But this isn't going away.

Yeah that surprised me too, he is a land of contrasts

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I can't loving believe you, Lowtax.

when you divorced your wife and claimed she was a crazy bitch, I failed to recognize the pattern that you'd already set over Integral.

Hell when your second wife just happened to run away, take the kid (an INFANT CHILD) and hide herself in a woman's shelter, I believed your sob story and was happy when you got the kid back.

I let myself believe that someone who made a community as great as this place couldn't *possibly* be a loving shithead, he just has to have really bad luck.
Yeah, well, I regret that, I regret ever giving you spine fund money, and I regret allowing myself to believe that you were better than every other edgy internet has-been schmuck.
But I believe Logan, and I believe you need to shut the gently caress up, quit whatever drugs you're on, get therapy, and leave this place behind. No one needs you here anymore.
Put up or get out, you scumfuck.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Son of Rodney posted:

Looks like old man Lowtax has been beating up his partners, Ray

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pharnakes posted:

Pretty sure Aatrek got some sort of financial support back in the day when he was trying to put together old missing Star Trek footage from VHS tapes...

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I will buy the forums if they are for sale.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pretty sure Aatrek got some sort of financial support back in the day when he was trying to put together old missing Star Trek footage from VHS tapes...

:vince:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Wait, that’s his ex? She’s way out of his league. (I’m simping)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will buy the forums if they are for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Bring back Baloogan