Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

romanowski posted:

you have been repeatedly making this exact post over and over again lol

It needs repeating because it's been true for the entire time this thread has existed and somehow continues to happeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

romanowski posted:

you have been repeatedly making this exact post over and over again lol
I'm looking forward to this game

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Chas McGill 7 years ago posted:

I'm only looking forward to two computer games - this, and Dark Souls 2.

I don't know what other game I'm looking forward to now.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh, Elden Ring...

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Future Days posted:

to commemorate the first year of the apotheosis of barkeley, let me show you the vidcon's finest joke

https://i.imgur.com/D6DrRHe.mp4

Lol

Would you be willing to do a video play-through of some of the dev build? Everything you’ve posted from it seems a million times better than what we got. It’s been a year since the meltdown and there’s no signs of anything going on in regards to the game’s current “development,” so it should be kosher, right?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chas McGill posted:

I don't know what other game I'm looking forward to now.
Frankie's horror rpg.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Future Days posted:

to commemorate the first year of the apotheosis of barkeley, let me show you the vidcon's finest joke

https://i.imgur.com/D6DrRHe.mp4

lol I just noticed the dark draker is hanging out by the door, were we supposed to be his buddy? Is that fat naked hippie his sensei?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Freakazoid_ posted:

lol I just noticed the dark draker is hanging out by the door, were we supposed to be his buddy? Is that fat naked hippie his sensei?

iirc there were thousands of "Dark Draker'z" scattered across the game as placeholder NPCs.

Scarodactyl posted:

Frankie's horror rpg.
This might actually be good...

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chas McGill posted:

This might actually be good...
I assure you it is good and real and my friend.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Lol

Would you be willing to do a video play-through of some of the dev build? Everything you’ve posted from it seems a million times better than what we got. It’s been a year since the meltdown and there’s no signs of anything going on in regards to the game’s current “development,” so it should be kosher, right?

i'm not one of those let's play people, so i wouldn't know how to present it. you have a lot of "content" but not a lot of "game". a huge part of said content can only be accesed if you complete certain quests or if you are at a certain time within the game. GZ added a helpful debug npc that lets you test the outcomes of several quests/interactions. sadly, there's not a lot of content done after brain city, so you have to rely on your imagination and the strings file to fill in the gaps

Freakazoid_ posted:

the dark drakerz are just used as placeholder npcs for map transitions. after TNN/the hoosegow, there are no more map transitions - only dark drakerz...

edit: also yes please support the VERY REAL and VERY GOOD "horror rpg" by frankie

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Does the Frankie game have a name that I can toss in a steam wishlist or something to remind me?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will buy the forums if they are for sale.

The promise has been made.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
something awful 2: queklain no cyberspine

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Alas, the fate of ALL goon projects

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

90s Cringe Rock posted:

something awful 2: queklain no cyberspine

Guess I'll return to the old, dead forum Barkley came from and like the one remaining thread there.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Where's the Barkley 2 thread discord? I need somewhere to post alternate names after the Chaos Dunk shatters the internet backboard.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Ok I tried but Discord is for CORPORATE ATTITUDE

Edit: Barakly

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
i want to join the barcley discord. i promise i will only post the finest hoops and scoops

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I'm game (the game is basketball).

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It was a pleasure looking forward to this game with you all.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
don't forget dingletopia is out in a week

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1286140/Dingletopia_Nation_Under_Siege_by_Orcs/

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Give me the invite plz through PM or just post it in the thread who gives a gently caress

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Chill guys, planned release is still 3.5 years out, just relax and enjoy the ride

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to this game.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Future Days posted:

the dark drakerz are just used as placeholder npcs for map transitions. after TNN/the hoosegow, there are no more map transitions - only dark drakerz...
How did nobody tell us this in the original Dark Drakerz Saga

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Well, after 22 years it's finally over. It was a good run!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan posted:

The promise has been made.

Holly loving poo poo he bought it.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I guess he must have used some of that "deece six figgies" YOSPOS computer toucher money for good

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

now that the forums will live to see another day, we might as well keep hoping for that 2013 release

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
He should also buy barkley 2 and finish it.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

he might be fixing the forums, but he's not a miracle worker

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Gortarius posted:

yes yospos buy barkley 2. save us

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Truecon420 posted:

yes yospos buy barkley 2. save us

your kick starter is a piece of poo poo!!!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
KICK THIS!

(the promise has been made)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Midjack posted:

your kick starter is a piece of poo poo!!!!

mike, let's take a look at an old kickstarter

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Doughty Warrior Farrar

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

yks is not for corporate attitude but it is for stoner

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gortarius posted:

this counts as tog team saying they'd do it

the promise has been made

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Gortarius posted:

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

It's going to be another week or so, but I think it'll be worth the wait. If you've played any of the Phucker games then it'll be right up your alley, otherwise you will be 100% disgusted by it.