Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MorningMoon posted:

I thought lowtax was just silly ban with a twizzler for a spine. how many exwives ran away from his abusive rear end????

SO many, and all import wives...he's a true goon in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
goodbye cruel formus

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm pooping in a bucket rn ama

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

There must be some kind of mistake. This is not a bunnings, it is a pupper.

She's wearing a nametag, I think she works there.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember, never stop posting. post goatse in every loving thread.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Patreon number went down, the back up a little...which one of you chuds decided to donate?

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
but which forum will we rush

they are all so so bad?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I'm pooping in a bucket rn ama

Metal or plastic?

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Lightning Knight loves to talk a big game about cracking down on the evil chuds and bigots, yet the very moment his so-called principles might jeopardise his sniff of lovely internet power, he instantly goes all "well, do we really have to believe ALL women??"

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

VikingSkull posted:

his very first post in the thread, after which he was dragged mercilessly

unless you mean that he was the first mod to post solely by timestamp, in which you are correct while simultaneously ignoring the context of what happened

don't defend him

You're a dumbshit nazi hth.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
You're all worthless holy poo poo lol

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Sup guys what I miss?

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

perhaps the forums can continue if lowtax is paralyzed

maybe kept sedated on some sort of golden life-support throne

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

his very first post in the thread, after which he was dragged mercilessly

unless you mean that he was the first mod to post solely by timestamp, in which you are correct while simultaneously ignoring the context of what happened

don't defend him
shut the gently caress up, bitch

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

buttchugging adderall posted:

Ladies, ladies, they both suck.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The Aquabot posted:

wait.. uwe boll was the GOOD GUY????????????????

actually uwe tragically gave lowtax PTSD after breaking his spine and now he sometimes lashes out at his loved ones because he relives that fight every night in his sleep and whenever he snaps out of the nightmare he keeps seing uwe bolls face on other people

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

buttchugging adderall posted:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Can we start a GoFundMe to pay for saving the forums from Poor TaxMan Kayanka? Because I'd toss :20bux: at that.

wild drama llama
Jun 18, 2020
i hope lowtax's next wife turns out to be a secret taekwondo master and when he tries to beat her she kills him

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
poo poo is hosed up and bullshit. I love it.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

CountryMatters posted:

Lightning Knight loves to talk a big game about cracking down on the evil chuds and bigots, yet the very moment his so-called principles might jeopardise his sniff of lovely internet power, he instantly goes all "well, do we really have to believe ALL women??"

yeah hes a huge pussy

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Metal or plastic?

Plastic. It's even got a toilet seat. Kinda small though so I'm having trouble fitting my whole situation in there. Ok it's getting very stinky brb

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

You're all worthless holy poo poo lol
person in OP is a new admin and apparently was loving lowtax too? also if you look into it lowtax has a history with this kind of poo poo

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

J.A.B.C. posted:

Can we start a GoFundMe to pay for saving the forums from Poor TaxMan Kayanka? Because I'd toss :20bux: at that.

How would that work?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

ChubbyChecker posted:

yeah hes a huge pussy

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I come back to the forums for the first time in years and this happens.

At least I'll have the memories...and a folder of goon drawings of Benedict Cumberpatch for some reason.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

Firstborn posted:

but which forum will we rush

they are all so so bad?

what the hell is a forum

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Till we meet again. Please ban me.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

moist turtleneck posted:

why would someone interfere with lowtax fighting off skynet hackers trying to take over his robotic endoskeleton

Wife beater, not wifi beater.

pad thai hi-five
Aug 11, 2003

Oven Wrangler
Cancelled my patreon membership and asked Lowtax to disassociate from the SA forums. I thought i was contributing to forums upkeep and the spine fund...

These forums have been a source of knowledge, information and entertainment for 20 years now.

I hope Logan Day will be fine.

2020 sucks on an astounding number of levels.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Stuntman posted:

person in OP is a new admin and apparently was loving lowtax too? also if you look into it lowtax has a history with this kind of poo poo

i don't really care about yall pretending to be surprised that lowtax has been a piece of poo poo all along I just want to hear about the revolutionary mod recusing himself from talking about lowtax

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

whole lotta grenade icons not hammering the server with embedded pics

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
freeze lowtacks until they invent the cure for being a fartknocker

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Stuntman posted:

yeah it's way more likely that he beat a succession of wives rather than happening to get into a series of relationships with wives who all happen to lie about him beating them

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

J.A.B.C. posted:

The problem with the "buy him out" plan is that it involves giving a serial abuser a giant pile of money. The only way the forums escape this is if he gives up the keys for free.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I know we acknowledge these forums are trash, but everywhere else I've seen is like, really really trash. Is there anywhere else people go to post about stuff in a somewhat reasonable fashion becuase gently caress reddit or twitter

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
who would have thought it would be this, and not some issue that got the secret service or fbi involved that ended this place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I've tried hard to improve myself while being on these forums, I've been permabanned and then accepted i was an rear end in a top hat and came back and tried to be better to other people and thought i was doing alright but in comparison to most people on here i still turn into a vile little oval office when life pushes me.

Anyone who has been on this site for nearly 20 years without having a breakdown and posting toxic poo poo, well done. You are a better poster and person than ill ever make myself be