Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

WampaLord posted:

:siren: YOU DO NOT NEED AN INVITE :siren:

Just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Registered as Melthir

Fluue
Jan 2, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Nah, you're fine, and you should be approved now.

I'm gonna take a quick break from approving for like 10-15 minutes, apologies for any delays.

Welcome to all the new people, we really put a lot of effort in to make it a cool place to post and the quality of life improvements are amazing once you get used to the new posting software. Enjoy!

Appreciate the load you're taking on approving everyone. Looking forward to using a radium-free forum.

I'm registered under `Fluue`.

The Fat Swordsman
Feb 13, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

I've only lurked CSPAM for a couple months now, really hopped on the Cops Behaving Badly bandwagon, signed up with this account name to lurk other forums too.

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004
I just registered at the bread site using the same username!

Lurking in CSPAM and postin about video games is my idea of a good time, and want to make sure I can stick around with this lovely community

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol tism prism

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
registered as birdwatching.corn (dot corn, not dot com) on bread and roses dot net.

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jun 24, 2020

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.

WampaLord posted:

eternal lurker here just registered on BNR as Tinmixer. Love the folks and the poasts in here dont wanna see em go!!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Yinlock posted:

posting refugees setting off down the digital oregon trail

ford the goddamn river

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzON6oB858

this is the bnr theme song

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fluue posted:

Appreciate the load you're taking on approving everyone. Looking forward to using a radium-free forum.

I'm registered under `Fluue`.

Just approved you, enjoy.

The queue is flooding again, I am approving as fast as I can :f5: :f5: :f5:

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Oh Snapple! posted:

ford the goddamn river

posting dysentery

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

ford the goddamn river

no don't

oh God you've lost your quote button

Steve Youngblood
Mar 19, 2007

***Hollywood Cobbler***

Registered as SYB thanks CSPAM!

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

WampaLord posted:

registered as frook

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

WampaLord posted:

regged as pierogi - my old sa name

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Rockit posted:

I havent posted in ages so I post now so Im accepted.
Im ready to get owned thanks.

Oops forgot to mention Im under the same username. Oof

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
The last thing I ever read about lowtaxs personal life was when he was with integral. Did he beat her too? Im now hearing he had several more failed marriages and had children? Like I said I'm more blown away that he wasn't some shut in serial killer instead of a garden variety wife beater

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

WampaLord posted:

Just approved you, enjoy.

The queue is flooding again, I am approving as fast as I can :f5: :f5: :f5:

you're doing a stellar job under a lot of pressure :)

Automated Posting
Jan 12, 2013

Well this is a hell of a thing to wake up to. It's been good posting with you, goons.

Went ahead and registered on BnR as Posting Regime. I'll throw down the :10bux: over there in a hour or two, just mentioning it here to make sure my application doesn't get rejected if that's a thing BnR does.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

registered as ramadu

The Libearian
Nov 24, 2007
Return your books or face mauling
Hello cspam lurker but registered as circustime on bnr

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Registering as aKeg on BnR

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.
regged with the same name.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
breaking the rules to provide this glimpse into the mysterious mod forum:

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

What a spinless worm lowtax is.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

C-SPAM kept me sane this year and has been an invaluable place of learning. I regged on BnR as thalweg to keep on with my lurking and throw away posting habits. Bless all y'all.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Jesus

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216979542429786&id=1503357396

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I mentioned BnR in the Fight Island "oh my god what's happening to SA?!" thread. I think every subforum is having one. I hope it was OK to do that. If it was OK to do that, maybe people who play in other subforums should post about it in that sub's sky is falling thread.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

:smith:

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
on BnR with the same name, I hope it pans out

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

good god

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Quetzadilla posted:

Ask not for whom the monkey's paw curls, QCS, it curls for thee.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
I registered on BnR with the same name, Casey Finnigan. I just put in my info and then got to the paywall page. Not sure if I did anything wrong.

This is a real bummer.

e: It looks like I'm in. Thanks!

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Uh yeah again I have no idea what's going on or what happened but I hope I can keep reading you guys posts

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

oh my goddddddddd

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is just weird as poo poo

THS
Sep 15, 2017

wow weird that all the good will that lowtax built up over the previous years wont help him now

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

:yikes: