Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

prepuce repurposed posted:

I only 'cord as a last resort. That's why ppl call me papa roach

LONG LOVE THIS HALLOWED FORUM

just wanna make sure i can find you when/if the ship goes down, but yeah, :same: will try to make the best of this

your posts make me laugh is all

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
twitter: @vniceilike

vanisher

PM me the thing friend thank you

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

this year sucks

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

this year sucks

:agreed:

alnilam

vanisher posted:

this year sucks

alnilam

lol at seeing the "hope it didn't suck" message after hitting post

wearing a lampshade

alnilam posted:

lol at seeing the "hope it didn't suck" message after hitting post

:smith:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Pahilla the Hun posted:

just wanna make sure i can find you when/if the ship goes down, but yeah, :same: will try to make the best of this

your posts make me laugh is all

I've got all the credentials from Brownian Motion written down in Apache. Backwards. I'm prepared for the Exodus :patriot:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yeah i was signed up for discord but i can't remember my password and it won't let me "reclaim my account" so.. any tips? or i guess i'm just lost now

vanisher

I just logged out then logging in I typed my email and clicked "forgot password." I got an email that was one click and I could make a new one. I know there's 2 factor identification stuff you can turn on. Maybe make a throw away email to re-register?

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

yeah i was signed up for discord but i can't remember my password and it won't let me "reclaim my account" so.. any tips? or i guess i'm just lost now

your password is "squirrelnutz69"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

I just logged out then logging in I typed my email and clicked "forgot password." I got an email that was one click and I could make a new one. I know there's 2 factor identification stuff you can turn on. Maybe make a throw away email to re-register?

i can't find that screen :(

Manifisto posted:

your password is "squirrelnutz69"

lol, yeah now the page says "can't find the specified address"

i 'm going to bed, i truly love the both of you vanisher and manifisto,, maybe i'll see you all on the other side

vanisher

can I complain about apps like instagram and discord with their hidden menus and not sound like an old person

Why is the little options wheel on the bottom left of the screen that's where an insane person would put it. How about a freaking menu bar.

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

can I complain about apps like instagram and discord with their hidden menus and not sound like an old person

Why is the little options wheel on the bottom left of the screen that's where an insane person would put it. How about a freaking menu bar.

I felt like an old person all day

"how do I emptyquote? are there themes? can anyone add a channel? waah waah I am a literal baby?"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i 'm going to bed, i truly love the both of you vanisher and manifisto,, maybe i'll see you all on the other side

u will make it I believe in u :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

u will make it I believe in u :love:

ok thanks to vanisher i figured out how to reset my password but now discord won't let me access the discord channel, it's still giving me the same message that my os can't recognixze the channel

i am dumb, yes dumb so very dumb lol

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ok thanks to vanisher i figured out how to reset my password but now discord won't let me access the discord channel, it's still giving me the same message that my os can't recognixze the channel

i am dumb, yes dumb so very dumb lol

is this following the link that BrownianMotion or someone else sent you specifically to verify?

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

hang in there buddy you are not missing much yet we'll get you on board

i pledge to do tech support and a screen share with any byobber who needs help

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

:ughh: this is why I'm always dissing 'cord

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

is this following the link that BrownianMotion or someone else sent you specifically to verify?

yeah the brownianmotion link

it worked once then went dead on me

City of Glompton posted:

hang in there buddy you are not missing much yet we'll get you on board

i pledge to do tech support and a screen share with any byobber who needs help

thank you for the support lol

i guess i am luvcow#0170

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

vanisher posted:

software is absolutely baffling in design now

Areola Grande

someone qualified should notify piso mojado

Manifisto

you didn't, like, taunt your computer recently, did you? computers are sensitive, they require positive reinforcement or they act out.

Areola Grande

computers are hard. not recommended

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

you didn't, like, taunt your computer recently, did you? computers are sensitive, they require positive reinforcement or they act out.

i learned decades ago not to taunt happyfunball so i regularly thank my computer and electronics whenever i interact with them. i did have a really rough day working after my windshield got smashed (by accident and nobody could do curbside repairs so i have to drive tomorrow but thats all good) so i did drink a lot and watch old episodes of wrecked tonight and may have inhibited my ability to properly follow computer directions tonight so yeah i am dumb and checking out now for the night, thanks for the help people, i love you guys (yes i am dumb right now, sorry...)

vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

software is absolutely baffling in design now

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Brownian Motion is going to look in the auth_me channel of that discord and be all :stare:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

vanisher

forums are running slow for me.

I'm vanisher (Rob)#3045 on discord

Areola Grande

vanisher posted:

forums are running slow for me.

I'm vanisher (Rob)#3045 on discord

slow too here in the app :smithfrog:

this could be the final gurgle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wow i guess I'm on the discord now and feeling considerably dumber
thanks everyone :)

City of Glompton

another byob success story!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

another byob success story!

lmao

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I'd take an invite to the BYOB discord if you'll have me. Can't promise amazing posting, but I'll give you the best I've got.

PM is fine.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Hello friends. I think SA will survive this, but it's always good to have another cool place to chill with friends so I'll take a PM. I also run another Discord channel so I can help set up some features if you guys want any help with that. Namaste.

The Super-Id

"You know it's what you really want."

I've never posted in these parts but I lurk occasionally and I don't want to lose any part of these dumb forums. Please pm me the discord.

bird.

hey give me a few to get caught up w/ thread i took a nap

bird.

very nice i like posted:

twitter: @vniceilike

don't have twitter whats your discord handle

bird.

ok caught up w/ thread and auths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

No worries if you feel old over this, I learned last night that I am completely lost on anything more modern than a web 1.0 moderation site that has typos in it

Also, as far as I know, joke 6ers are not a thing in discord so be aware, I can do it here though
No probes, the designers are literal madmen