Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Same. I don't want to loving listen, I don't want to loving read it, I don't want to loving click the links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Not watching it because gently caress giving him any views, but a lot of the goons in the thread that began all this are saying it alternates between him having an online pity party for himself, him giving off serious Budd Dwyer vibes, and him shilling those goddamn fancy rich person cookies.

apparently he said his lawyer said it was cool to talk about this poo poo lmao

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Not watching it because gently caress giving him any views, but a lot of the goons in the thread that began all this are saying it alternates between him having an online pity party for himself, him giving off serious Budd Dwyer vibes, and him shilling those goddamn fancy rich person cookies.

Yeah... this is going to end badly. It really is a bit sad and

[edit] now its been removed - HA! Youtube shut it down. It really was for the best.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Oh Snapple! posted:

apparently he said his lawyer said it was cool to talk about this poo poo lmao

(not shown: Leonard J. Crabs saying "it's cool", just after being handed a briefcase full of money, and then running out the door to catch the next thing smoking to Costa Rica)

E:

(also not seen: Leonard J. Crabs cutting the internet cables with a pair of garden shears prior to getting the gently caress out of dodge)

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jun 27, 2020

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao his stream got flagged by youtube for graphic content

guess lowtax hired matt riddles lawyer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
No really, I don't do the Internet and I don't know what Nazi hunting is in the context of this discussion.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If your money is still for some reason among the $1631 contributing to the patreon: stop that poo poo now https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Leonard J Krabbs was the only funny bit lowtax was tangentally tied to cuz it was making fun of litigent blowhards earnestly believing him to be a corporte web lawyer

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Hedgehog Pie posted:

No really, I don't do the Internet and I don't know what Nazi hunting is in the context of this discussion.

original poster was talking about the bad admins & mods that were supposedly literally hunting nazis undercover in SA that were leaking people's info, stalking, and doxxing users here in nazi forums & discord servers, but the mod was just chilling & being friends with the nazis

the one later poster was talking about literally hunting nazi thugs irl since if i'm not getting my posters mixed up, sort of a real life badass/bounty hunter/bouncer that beat up bad people irl????

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

KungFu Grip posted:

original poster was talking about the bad admins & mods that were supposedly literally hunting nazis undercover in SA that were leaking people's info, stalking, and doxxing users here in nazi forums & discord servers, but the mod was just chilling & being friends with the nazis

the one later poster was talking about literally hunting nazi thugs irl since if i'm not getting my posters mixed up, sort of a real life badass/bounty hunter/bouncer that beat up bad people irl????

This kind of helps, thanks!

I thought most of this kind of silliness had died with... I don't know, MySpace?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's the important part of that livestream

punishedkissinger posted:

He's literally walking around and bending down to pick up stuff is his spine poo poo completely fake???

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Well, this is a development, I just don't know of what (they used a self ban tag, but those don't work on mods?)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930204

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
uhhhhh is he claiming lowtax is a pedo or am i misreading that wrong and he means past mods & admins that were outed for that

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

KungFu Grip posted:

uhhhhh is he claiming lowtax is a pedo or am i misreading that wrong and he means past mods & admins that were outed for that

yeah that's new

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cavauro posted:

here's the important part of that livestream

he also endlessly complained about money woes while apparently having no issue replacing his original $100k sports car with a brand new model

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm not going to say who it was to protect myself legally but someone who used to be extremely important to an internet forum was in the hospital for sinus issues due to abusing bronkaid and pretended it was for something else

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think the pedo part are some claims in QCS about Burt. I have no idea if they carry any weight at all.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
apparently Logan made a post about being a SA poster since her teens and talking with Lowtax so uh, possibly grooming?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

apparently Logan made a post about being a SA poster since her teens and talking with Lowtax so uh, possibly grooming?

I'm sure that much like Stroud, Richard has always has always had a "backburner girlfriend"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Woof I missed that one.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gumball Gumption posted:

I think the pedo part are some claims in QCS about Burt. I have no idea if they carry any weight at all.

they amount to that burt has a boat named "lolita" complete with embroidered pillows with that on it, as well as allegedly having several large image albums of an underage child related to him in swimsuits and the like

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

they amount to that burt has a boat named "lolita" complete with embroidered pillows with that on it, as well as allegedly having several large image albums of an underage child related to him in swimsuits and the like

Oh that's a lot more detail than the last time I looked. I'm worried about the foundation of this posting house.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
if I were to commit a serious crime I would simply upload the evidence to a public image gallery and make no attempt to hide my identity and use the same username as the one I use on a busy Internet forum I moderate

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Thauros posted:

he also endlessly complained about money woes while apparently having no issue replacing his original $100k sports car with a brand new model

Yeah he moved around great and complained about money and how we betrayed him and are sheep yet managed to laugh at a posters joke about "there are two sides to this story: back of your hand and her face" and somehow never once act sad about hurting someone he cared for or her well being in any way nor even spared a millisecond to talk about his kids. He seemed to enjoy the drama and the good news is this is going to help out his ex filing a restraining order or any possible legal action she might take.

flatluigi posted:

Daughter.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

yeah I hope she can get the footage since Youtube took it down.

I'm not sure why people are surprised about his back; I mean, I understand, but dude lies so much about so much, is it that far-fetched?

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jason Sextro posted:

yeah I hope she can get the footage since Youtube took it down.

I'm not sure why people are surprised about his back; I mean, I understand, but dude lies so much about so much, is it that far-fetched?

Here are some helpful links

https://twitch.tv/662687461

2 minutes in

https://soundcloud.com/jeff-klein-3/lowtax-meltdown-62620

Sound only

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Seams posted:

if I were to commit a serious crime I would simply upload the evidence to a public image gallery and make no attempt to hide my identity and use the same username as the one I use on a busy Internet forum I moderate

it was his daughter in a bikini with everything blurred out except her body in an imgur album called "happy father's day" is what I am told

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
in the future I would like someone who is not me to start the Glory thread. thanks!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Well, this is a development, I just don't know of what (they used a self ban tag, but those don't work on mods?)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930204

Burt's claims not to have known anything are already disproven from PMs on the subject people have posted in QCS dating back to December

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm OK with Jeffrey buying the forums or whatever off Lowtax though his involvement with the PPJ drama is one thing to consider. That said he seems to genuinely care for SA. Reene and Burt's stupidity back in January should rightly bite them in the rear end immediately.

J-Ru if you're thinking of stepping down as mod (i recall you saying this either in this thread or in the UFC thread) would that may Junpei the sole mod of FI?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the team that wins the Royal Rumble Roulette become the mods for that year

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Mekchu posted:

J-Ru if you're thinking of stepping down as mod (i recall you saying this either in this thread or in the UFC thread) would that may Junpei the sole mod of FI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjSrnZRg6s&t=5s

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mekchu posted:

I'm OK with Jeffrey buying the forums or whatever off Lowtax though his involvement with the PPJ drama is one thing to consider. That said he seems to genuinely care for SA. Reene and Burt's stupidity back in January should rightly bite them in the rear end immediately.

If this did happen I'd likely find another mod to replace j ru

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Don’t leave us, Jerusalem :(

Also, it looks like the Burt Sexual daughter/boat stuff is all hearsay, and given that this place is currently infested with Something Sensitive and Kiwi Farms posters it’s impossible to know what’s true.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'll discuss it with the admins and other mods when it seems a more appropriate time. Right now seems like there is a ton more important stuff to deal with for the forums, and when things quiet down a little we'll try to figure out what if any changes need to be made. I'd be happy to keep moderating, but real world stuff means I might be absent for significant chunks of time and it wouldn't be fair to leave Junpei handling everything alone, or bringing in some poor IK who suddenly finds themselves basically doing mod work anyway.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I understand this may not be the time to talk about it but I would like to publicly support having 3 or even 4 moderators specific to this subforum to lighten some of the strain. This place is usually more popular than the regular sports forum from what I've seen and not too many mods also provide a large amount of the framework and talking points for everyone's posting the way Jerusalem does. That in and of itself is a significant amount of work on a weekly basis. Given that, another person who is also interested in making official-ish threads and/or polls every now and again would probably be a particularly good fit, although not feeling obligated to do those things is certainly on the table as well. You figure with four mods, one of them could be MMA-centric even if they don't post outside of those threads, as long as they might look in on other threads from time to time to make sure no one is posting extremely hosed up things. Any early speedbumps related to mod style clashing or teething for the new ones could be sorted via a mod forum thread, discord chat, PM chain, telephone calls, e-cards, or plain old carbon copy email. You could have five whole mods before it really became ridiculous. Just like how there are six GBS mods and multiple mods for its subforums: E/N and that other thing, which are comparatively barren. If it ever comes up, I am willing to PM moderator suggestions. Thank you for reading and feel free to file this post away for a later date, or perhaps forever.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If we added another mod, I'd rather they be one of the MMA posters, me and J ru have less of a knowledge of that area

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Junpei Hyde posted:

If we added another mod, I'd rather they be one of the MMA posters, me and J ru have less of a knowledge of that area

Yeah, this is a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah there definitely needs to be at least 1 MMA mod, for what it's worth I've generally felt that J-ru has been doing a great job being that 1 MMA mod, I don't go in to the wrestling threads at all thus have absolutely no idea what his involvement in them is in terms of posting, obviously he was taking reports from everywhere before Junpei came along.

For the same reasons I also have no idea how many mods the wrestling part of the forum requires, though just off the top of my head 5 sounds like too many, especially if the reasoning for it is "GBS has 5-6 mods", if this place is anywhere near as busy as GBS I just don't know anything at all about this website.