Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Honky Dong Country posted:

Nobody worth a poo poo wants to stalk you. The site will not be 100% dedicated to ripping on you and stalking your family. Most of the forums are still about a million other things besides the recent drama.

thats not lowtax you're quoting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Please be logical, think with reason and not with emotion. Have you ever taken a STEM class?

In 20 years, 2040, if you post "Lowtax is old, lmao I have a pic of him working at Fuddruckers!!!" on somethingawful everyone will know who you're talking about and it will get tons of replies.

If you post that on breadnroses? They'll ban you for bringing up SA.

If you post that on kiwifarms? Maybe 10 replies from old fogies who remember Lowtax.

LOWTAX DO NOT SELL. SA EITHER RISES OR WE GO DOWN WITH YOUR SHIP. YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!! HIRE ME, BUSINESS EXPERT, I WILL GET YOU A 2021 GTR BY YEAR'S END MY BOY

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Why are you having a conversation with yourself

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

get the gently caress out of here you fuckstain

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

Courts return a verdict of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" - in criminal cases, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt"; civil, "beyond a preponderance of evidence"
Sorry, I've never actually once had any of my accusations actually get to a court case. The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case. My second wife couldn't get a restraining order filed and admitted to the judge I had never abused her in any way. But hey, the outrage mob doesn't care about facts, just about being angry.

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Fansy posted:

Please be logical, think with reason and not with emotion. Have you ever taken a STEM class?

In 20 years, 2040, if you post "Lowtax is old, lmao I have a pic of him working at Fuddruckers!!!" on somethingawful everyone will know who you're talking about and it will get tons of replies.

If you post that on breadnroses? They'll ban you for bringing up SA.

If you post that on kiwifarms? Maybe 10 replies from old fogies who remember Lowtax.

I’m bored with it now, I just want the forum to get sold so we can forget about poo poo like that. It’s not interesting.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
history will doom this thread to either the gold mine or gas chamber.

place yer bets!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Strumpie posted:

history will doom this thread to either the gold mine or gas chamber.

place yer bets!

Probably goldmine because I'm a great poster

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

squealing pig noises

What's that? Lowtax lying again? Could not have expected anything else from king poo poo of the spousal abuse mansion.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Sorry, I've never actually once had any of my accusations actually get to a court case. The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case. My second wife couldn't get a restraining order filed and admitted to the judge I had never abused her in any way. But hey, the outrage mob doesn't care about facts, just about being angry.

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

Hey Lowtax: everyone here hates you now, except for a handful of incel MRA bootliickers desperate for senpai to notice them.

So why are you even here? Go back to trying to convince your mom that you're not a sociopathic pathological lying sleazebag on Facebook and go the gently caress away.

Forever.

now entering North Dakota
Feb 22, 2013

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

It's hilarious that your mom is a lawyer and you STILL don't know the difference between innocent and not guilty.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

JesusFists posted:

Please gently caress off forever; no one besides MRA scum believes your increasingly transparent attempts to discredit the women you perpetually abuse.

1. Case thrown out
2. Restraining order not granted

Clearly I'm perpetually abusing women. You guys are pretty angry at somebody who has never actually abused a woman before, I'd hate to see how many times you'd tell an actual woman abuser to gently caress off! Probably like six times at least!!!!

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day
I'm confused how her bad tastes infecting the site content doesn't reflect on you as the one wholly responsible for her position?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

I'm confused how her bad tastes infecting the site content doesn't reflect on you as the one wholly responsible for her position?
She doesn't have any position.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Lowtax posted:

1. Case thrown out

Clearly I'm perpetually abusing women. You guys are pretty angry at somebody who has never actually abused a woman before, I'd hate to see how many times you'd tell an actual woman abuser to gently caress off! Probably like six times at least!!!!

so are you saying you hit her or

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Mr tax, I can see you're a man of refinement and wouldn't simply trade the forums in exchange for mere lucre.

Perhaps this rare gem, extracted from a mosaic of Pompeii? Or a seed of the Longan, the rare and storied Dragon's Eye tree of the far east?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Lowtax posted:

1. Case thrown out

Lowtax please take this opportunity to Permaban me you pathetic over-the-hill has-been.

I take it back, you're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is this the thread to beat up the pill abusing abuser that lost 15,000 dollars in four days

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax you deserve poo poo for giving Logan any power. You made a bad decision. Please don't cap it off with a worse one.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

now entering North Dakota posted:

It's hilarious that your mom is a lawyer and you STILL don't know the difference between innocent and not guilty.

It's hilarious you guys are so absolutely stupid that you can call somebody a perpetual woman abuser, despite absolutely nothing proving they actually are one. Get all whipped up into a mob frenzy, believe everything and anything you read that's negative, and then just get real mad online!!!! Rarrrrrrrr mob angry raaaarrrrrr

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax beats women

Gravastars
Sep 9, 2011

The courts let Michael Jackson off.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
lolll

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Mr tax, I can see you're a man of refinement and wouldn't simply trade the forums in exchange for mere lucre.

Perhaps this rare gem, extracted from a mosaic of Pompeii? Or a seed of the Longan, the rare and storied Dragon's Eye tree of the far east?

that's a piece of mouldy cheese and a grape

i'd take that deal tbh

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Lowtax posted:

It's hilarious you guys are so absolutely stupid that you can call somebody a perpetual woman abuser, despite absolutely nothing proving they actually are one. Get all whipped up into a mob frenzy, believe everything and anything you read that's negative, and then just get real mad online!!!! Rarrrrrrrr mob angry raaaarrrrrr

if i were in your shoes i probably wouldn't find it funny at all

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Prester Jane posted:

Lowtax please take this opportunity to Permaban me you pathetic over-the-hill has-been.

I take it back, you're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.
you forgot never-will-be

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hey lowtax how much money are you spending on gold belly now that your patreon has been reduced to a shell of its former self

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gravastars posted:

The courts let Michael Jackson off.
hahaha so we're comparing my case now to Michael Jackson's? wow ok

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Endorph posted:

hey lowtax how much money are you spending on gold belly now that your patreon has been reduced to a shell of its former self
All of it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lowtax posted:

Hey Rich how does it feel knowing I was right about you last January after you banned me for it? Enjoy being despised by your children and dying alone lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lowtax posted:

oh no!

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Seriously Lowtax, I get that your brand is being provocative, but right now you're just coming off as really easily provoked. You're sticking your dick in a beehive here for no reason, and your attempts to "own the libs" or whatever are just ammunition for people to troll you at this point. Just take some time off from social media, take the payout from selling the site that clearly just pisses you off at every turn, take the check and get some therapy, get a bit more balanced and stop being such a goddamn misanthrope.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Is that ur house lowtax? The many different window shapes are givin me Grover house vibes

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

you forgot never-will-be

Are u mad

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Lowtax posted:

sounds good. see you later

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey Rich how does it feel knowing I was right about you last January after you banned me for it? Enjoy being despised by your children and dying alone lol
I don't remember who you are, sorry

Stix9501
Apr 29, 2020

Lowtax posted:

Rarrrrrrrr lowtax angry raaaarrrrrr

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!

Lowtax posted:

IMO, the audio recording you leaked consisted of you browbeating and verbally abusing her, so your own evidence suggests that you are a loving abuser liar and a piece of poo poo and the fact that you thought it was exonerating in any way shows that you're loving stupid too. Hope that helps.

Your posts are textbook abuser, almost cliche like you would see in a lifetime movie. Lol ur dum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Hi Lowtax. How are you?