Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fansy posted:

Either nuke this place or work your rear end off and make it profitable. A captain goes down with his ship

i willl say its really funny that lowtax didnt respond to this guy once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

have a great life

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yikeseroo

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
You had a chance to answer about mortgaging your site's editorial direction to attract an intern half your age. I can't pin you beyond possibility for the domestic violence but this lesser offense is all there in the open and somehow you're still trying to dodge it. Really makes you seem less trustworthy in general but what do I know about convincing people I don't hit women - somehow it's never come up in my life.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Big ol' slice of dingleberry pie.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lowtax posted:

The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case.
*puts wife into sleeper hold*
"Good luck tomorrow hahahaha"

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Oh and of course your entire history and pattern of scummy behavior that got helldumped out once mods stopped protecting you, but of course you focus on the point you feel you can dismiss out of hand.

Gravastars
Sep 9, 2011

He's still reading the thread.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.
lmao you lost a dece six figgies in like 2 days just by being an abusive, controlling piece of human loving garbage. the best part of this entire saga is that the Dear Richard guy was 100% correct. do you ever think of him, Lowtax? i bet he has much more fulfilling, genuine human relationships than you and a respectable, consistent source of income unlike some dead gay failson whose lawyer mommy couldn't save him from poisoning his case all over LITERALLY THE loving DICK MASTERSON PODCAST LMFAO. literally the definition of bitchmade, immediately running to Knockoff Maddox 15 years after anyone still thought that poo poo was funny. the internet made you stupid, richard, now piss in your own grave and loving drown

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Nothin says above it all like a middle aged dude trying to burn his college-aged girlfriend for being "ignorant" on an internet forum where nobody likes him

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

edited out goatse

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jul 9, 2020

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gravastars posted:

He's still reading the thread.

His "farewell" will only last until the next time he's drunk and hopped-up on pills and desperate for attention.

He's goddamned pathetic.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Come on, who amongst us hasn't had at least three different women accuse them of punching them in the face?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

The goatman really is impressive

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jul 9, 2020

Musluk
May 23, 2011

There it is.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Come on, who amongst us hasn't had at least three different women accuse them of punching them in the face?

and has also publicly cheated on his wife with a woman half his age and disowned his own children
dude's scum

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Beard Dandruff posted:

Lowtax was given a gypsy curse that causes him to become romantically involved with bipolar alcoholics who are also pathological liars. I mean it's either that or hes an abusive rear end in a top hat.

If this is the case, perhaps I can help. Boring old treatises on math is one thing, but I also have several scrolls and tomes that may well be crucial to spiritual liberation

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

masterful goatse

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jul 9, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hell, I am Richard Kyanka and I'm currently passing in and out of consciousness surrounded by empty tissue boxes and the stink of failure. I talk as though consonants don't exist as I actually use "fell down some stairs" as an excuse for women within my orbit that end up with mysterious bruises.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
posting in the lowtax thread so when he rage-bans everyone in it I get the rap sheet badge of honor

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

if all it takes to keep you off the forums is telling you that you beat both your wives and at least one girlfriend, and that I don't care what a judge says, then fall up your own rear end in a top hat, you slimechugging goblin

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

and has also publicly cheated on his wife with a woman half his age and disowned his own children
dude's scum

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Shut the gently caress up you unfunny, wife beating, piece of poo poo.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

dude's scum

They could have an agreement, you don't know their relationship

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Do you think Uwe Boll is to blame for Richie's decision to exclusively beat women?

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
One day, you might learn it's not all a vast conspiracy or an internet hate mob out to get you. It's just your own selfish, ignorant, pigshit behavior that got you into this. Until you learn that, you're just a colossal manchild. You'll always ready to demand everything and give back nothing, and you'll play the victim all your life.

Don't beat any more women on the way to the fireworks today.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My "I've never been convicted in a court of law for beating 3 women" shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Do you know the difference between a police report and a legal court ruling. Because the police, the group of people I know you guys love, can report anything they want. A court ruling is like, you know, the actual legal document that a judge determines based off interviews and evidence and legal arguments from trained lawyers. The other one is from a cop.

Oh my bad Lowtax

Hey guys despite the details of the police reports, his first wife accusing him of domestic violence missed her court hearing and therefore it's all just totally made up. Please ignore what a totally bizarre coincidence it is that he just keeps finding himself in this situation being accused of physically abusing his partners over and over. Now let's get those Patreon numbers back up!

Gravastars
Sep 9, 2011

"Just like the last two accusations" is not as good as you think it sounds, by the way.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Toe sweat: u dumb as gently caress I ain't apologizing for poo poo. Go eat another bottle of Ambien.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

hey remember when everyone made fun of her lovely Internet Filtered crap and you probed people over it haha crazy

Pretty sure that was prester jane and not logan.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Fansy posted:

They could have an agreement, you don't know their relationship

Have you always been a Lowtax bootlicker or just since it became clear that he beats women?

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Lol, so I'm not emptyquoting.
Its not accusing, I know in the states you are taught to never admit any wrong doing while there is legal action in the works, but perhaps not making it totally obvious that you are out of your mind might help as well, you know, from a legal, on this planet, perspective.

& BTW, Owetax, we are well aware you are still reading *_* waves, some people are probed who'd love to also speak their mind, so please stick around for another hour or so, its ok, you don't need to post.

staberind fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 4, 2020

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
lowtax, i'm on your side. nobody would believe me when i tripped on my slippery stairs and accidentally punched my boyfriend in the head, and then trying to stand up stomped on his head three more times, because internet poison mobs truly don't look for evidence. i hope you make it through this okay.

btw please dontate to my patreon prison food is really bad and goldbelly looks pretty tempting!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Since I'm in the cellars anyway, perhaps I can offer you a bottle of my premier reserve? It's not possible to obtain these at any price, but in this time of tribulations maybe the comfort of these will outweigh that of the forums?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
PERMABAN LOLTAX
PERMABAN BURT
PERMABAN REENE

ps

cheetah7071 posted:

posting in the lowtax thread so when he rage-bans everyone in it I get the rap sheet badge of honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clawtopsy posted:

lowtax, i'm on your side. nobody would believe me when i tripped on my slippery stairs and accidentally punched my boyfriend in the head, and then trying to stand up stomped on his head three more times, because internet poison mobs truly don't look for evidence. i hope you make it through this okay.

btw please dontate to my patreon prison food is really bad and goldbelly looks pretty tempting!

empty your dick folder here