Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Give me a nation for I will rule it with an iron fist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Saalkin posted:

Give me a nation for I will rule it with an iron fist

Jamaica

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Jamaica votes on the current agenda as follows:

1:support
2:support
3:support
4:support
5:support
6:oppose

You may be surprised by 6 but we will not be reduced to stereotypes mon.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Sign me up fam

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

CURRENTLY VOTING ON

1. Sanctions on American citizen Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka
Raised by South Africa, co-sponsored by Brazil
Belgium, Kenya abstains
Turkey and Saudi Arabia opposed

2. Should Japan be allowed to have a military again
Raised by Japan, no co-sponsors,
Kenya opposes
Brazil opposes while winking

3. Japan would like to bully Palau
Raised by Japan, Kenya co-sponsors also boatlifts homophobic politicians to Palau
Brazil opposes while winking

4. South Africa should be an "idiot baby" country
Raised by Saudi Arabia, no co-sponsors
Kenya, Brazil opposes

5. India should be renamed to Federated Republic of Butts
Raised by Pakistan, co-sponsored by Thailand, Kenya, Brazil

:godwin:
1) oppose
2) support
3) support
4) abstain
5) abstain

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This sounds fun

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

voting is closed. Results will be posted shortly.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

The day of business for the UN has concluded.

The resolution to condemn and sanction American citizen Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka has passed 13-5
The United States, voting in favor of the resolution, has voluntarily surrendered him to the Hague.

The resolution to permit Japan to rebuild its military and remove its post-war restrictions has passed 10 to 8

Japan is hereby permitted to rebuild its military and any restrictions post world war 2 are removed. Extremely last minute votes by Germany and Jamaica turned the tide in favor of Japan.

The resolution to grant Japan permission to bully Palau has passed 9 to 8

Like the military resolution, Germany and Jamaica have turned the tide at the last minute and granted Japan permission to harass Palau and give them a swirlie and maybe call them hurtful names. Kenya has already boatlifted homophobic politicians to Palau without seeking UN approval in a desire to bully Palau as well.

The resolution to declare the nation of South Africa an "idiot baby country" has failed 7 to 10.

Despite an unusual coalition between Iran, Saudi Arabia and most of the Western Bloc voting in favor of the resolution almost the entirety of the global south and third world along with Russia voted against it.

The nation to rename India to the Federated Republic of Butts or Butts for short has passed 13 to 5.

Proposed by Pakistan the resolution to rename India to Butts has passed overwhelmingly. India shall heretofore be known as butts in all official UN communications. Strangely the Republic of Butts (formerly India) made no vote upon the issue.

The resolution to smoke'em if you got'em has passed 12-3

All members on the floor who are holding are encouraged to light up immediately. Italy has generously supplied pizza for munchies. BLAZE IT! 4-20 everyday.

UN news

Kenya has been rattling sabers against the United Kingdom and offering African wildlife to various nations in exchange for political support

Brazil seems to be planning something in regards to Venezuela. Perhaps a surprise party? Or an invitation to become best friends?

Palau is upset that Japan wants to bully them and is threatening retaliation for Japanese actions.

The agenda for the day is cleared. Nations are now invited to begin making proposals for the next session.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

South Korea

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This sounds fun

Australia

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jul 6, 2020

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The Republic of Nicaragua proposes sanctions on Japan for being a big meany face bully

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Brazil is seeking formal alliances with Colombia and Trinidad & Tobago with the right to deploy troops on your territory.
We are offering to purchase massive amounts of colombian cocaine and Trinidad's uh, fruits I guess, as a sign of good faith.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Jamaica proposes that Malta should be under the direct control of Jamaica.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
apologies that Canada has so far been absent from the proceedings. we have been getting mad high. just unbelievably stoned.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

The Walrus posted:

apologies that Canada has so far been absent from the proceedings. we have been getting mad high. just unbelievably stoned.

I have very good news for you on the resolution front

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Russia proposes a resolution that all anime featuring a main character that appears to be under the age of 18, either in stated/approximate years or in appearance, be declared illegal in all member states.

Resubmitted for approval.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Iran is interested in Kenya's offer of wildlife, but can only offer weapons of mass destruction in barter.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Brazil fully supports Russia's anti-anime efforts.

Willing to accept a couple lions and tigers, also, because those are pretty cool.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Is it too late for me to get a tax haven country

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Resubmitted for approval.

Canada gives a provisionary second pending approval of amendment to resolution: just ban all anime.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nicaragua supports Russia's anti-anime efforts as well and asks the security council to consider an embargo on anime

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Seconding ban all anime amendment.

World peace IS possible and it is just around the corner it seems.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Walrus posted:

Canada gives a provisionary second pending approval of amendment to resolution: just ban all anime.

Works for me I was just trying to ease into it in case a bunch of weebs are here anyway

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

AHH F/UGH posted:

Is it too late for me to get a tax haven country

No. liechtenstein

With sufficient seconds and agreement to amend from original proposer Russia Ban All Anime will be added to the agenda tomorrow as resolution one

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Jamaica also supports the anti-anime motion but would like to purpose Japan pay reparations for creating anime.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Bronze Fonz posted:

Willing to accept a couple lions and tigers, also, because those are pretty cool.

Kenya is eager to send 1.5 cargo ships worth of lions. However, we can offer 1.5 cargo ships of alive lions if we can receive 3 volunteer infantry divisions.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

buglord posted:

Kenya is eager to send 1.5 cargo ships worth of lions. However, we can offer 1.5 cargo ships of alive lions if we can receive 3 volunteer infantry divisions.

We must apologize but Brazil cannot accept this deal, our entire military is currently unavailable.

Would you accept cocaine and fruits?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Bronze Fonz posted:

We must apologize but Brazil cannot accept this deal, our entire military is currently unavailable.

Would you accept cocaine and fruits?

The Homosexual Principality of Kenya (HPK) will accept cocaine and fruits, if they are prepackaged into MRE components. In return, the HPK will send 1.5 cargo ships of mostly alive lions.

The HPK abstains from the anime vote. However, it is well known that anime materials are some of the most environmentally damaging, toxic, and expensive types of waste to safely contain. Our newly vacant wildlife refuges have created space for a state-of-the-art Anime Disposal and Containment Unit. All nations of the world can send their toxic anime to Kenya. All we ask for is payment in munitions of equivalent weight.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh god yes, Italy, this pixza sogood mmm

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

buglord posted:

The Homosexual Principality of Kenya (HPK) will accept cocaine and fruits, if they are prepackaged into MRE components. In return, the HPK will send 1.5 cargo ships of mostly alive lions.

The HPK abstains from the anime vote. However, it is well known that anime materials are some of the most environmentally damaging, toxic, and expensive types of waste to safely contain. Our newly vacant wildlife refuges have created space for a state-of-the-art Anime Disposal and Containment Unit. All nations of the world can send their toxic anime to Kenya. All we ask for is payment in munitions of equivalent weight.

Brazil accepts the deal and is preparing the shipments of "sweet & fruity MRE's". You will receive them shortly.
We also commend your offer for ADCU's and will see if we have munitions left to spare in due time.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Sign me up, this looks fun.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Vietnam proposes the formation of a Great East Asia Anti-Bullying Sphere where everyone agrees to be nice to each other and we definitely don't spread Marxism-Leninism to all our neighbours

Glorious Vietnam will head this sphere of course and we invite all except those bullying bastards in Japan to join

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Sign me up i wanna UN

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Jamaica also supports the anti-anime motion but would like to purpose Japan pay reparations for creating anime.

South Africa supports the anti-anime motion and co-sponsors anime reparations

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Eumenides posted:

Vietnam proposes the formation of a Great East Asia Anti-Bullying Sphere where everyone agrees to be nice to each other and we definitely don't spread Marxism-Leninism to all our neighbours

Glorious Vietnam will head this sphere of course and we invite all except those bullying bastards in Japan to join

Brazil congratulates you on this noble endeavour while sending another shipment of "bottle openers" and "giant pencils" to Japan.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

Sign me up, this looks fun.
Sweden

Derpies posted:

Sign me up i wanna UN

Ghana

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Bronze Fonz posted:

Seconding ban all anime amendment.

we the United satesd delegation back this amendment

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Ban All Anime has been successfully added to tomorrow's agenda.

There are currently no other proposals or resolutions on tomorrows agenda.

Statements of support or opposition will not be considered as votes until the agenda is set however debate is allowed and encouraged

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
The nation State of Ghana would like to rename itself Ghanarea, after its Supreme Leader Derpies favorite VD.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chile has begun a massive undisclosed project in response to the uncertainty caused by Brazil's unprovoked aggression in South America. We encourage other nations to be wary of Brazil's intents when signing treaties with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Eumenides posted:

South Korea strongly opposes this measure.