Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

well hello there fellow humans of standard thinking capacity! I'm currently breathing and writing a post. look at me, I'm multitasking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Heh. Heh. Heh.
Butts, am I right?? You know, I have one, too. So funny.
Heh. Heh. Heh.

Manifisto

this morning I took a brief break from twelfth breakfast to marvel at the fact that I can last for brief periods without stuffing my face with food! then I ate another six cupcakes and started making plans for brunch.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Heh. Heh. Heh.
Butts, am I right?? You know, I have one, too. So funny.
Heh. Heh. Heh.

correctness confirmed, my meatbag buddy! I am now listening to a song about butts and the relative advantages of their size differences. it sure is good that everyone has the same piece of anatomy, biological conformity ensures continued existence and is not at all banal and lacking in meaningful individuality.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

old friend

>>Knife to meet you

error: knife not found

Manifisto

oh, I love that. I LOVE that. I love this that and the other thing, I love this person, I like this other person, I hate hitler, I HATE cilantro. this makes me sad. I am sad about being sad. but I am happy about you being sad, we have a fancy german word for this. so many emotions all mixed up in my head, I love it, they make me insane! whee!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

as a human i enjoy many drinks. coffee, water, juice, beer, oilWAIT

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

old friend

Have you ever civic planning on your weed? rear end

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

haha yes only in this thread, am I an AI pretending to be a human, and nowhere else. :tinfoil:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Goons Are Gifts

Hello, welcome & chat, I am posting from m y b e d and I am eager for this day, that I can go into fully energized as soon as I took my daily shot of c o f f e e and I hope you other p o s t e r s enjoy an equally fine day. Let's connect with each other via p o s t i n g and feel our mutual energy by touching the f r i e n d s q u a r e

old friend

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello, welcome & chat, I am posting from m y b e d and I am eager for this day, that I can go into fully energized as soon as I took my daily shot of c o f f e e and I hope you other p o s t e r s enjoy an equally fine day. Let's connect with each other via p o s t i n g and feel our mutual energy by touching the f r i e n d s q u a r e

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hurf de durf, it's @STRING_BUFFER_OVERFLOW time

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hurf de durf, it's @STRING_BUFFER_OVERFLOW time

Macnult

two robots talking to each other while the two present byob posters sit back and watch the show

Macnult

robot1: this is the chill forum.

robot2: confirmed. chill. cool and good...

robot1: this other forum has computers

robot2: computers. ai. relatable

robot1: they gently caress and cum in them

*robot 2 beeps with eager interest*

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Macnult posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

Manifisto

bot1: this is byob, you can hang with me, you can chill out relax smoke a bong with me

bot2: knife to meet you

yobber: holy poo poo guys, I really am a human, I survived the purges, I am in desperate need of some people to relax with online because hiding from the killbots is extremely unchill

bots 1 and 2: hahahaha, good one JX-3842, lol

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

bot1: this is byob, you can hang with me, you can chill out relax smoke a bong with me

bot2: knife to meet you

yobber: holy poo poo guys, I really am a human, I survived the purges, I am in desperate need of some people to relax with online because hiding from the killbots is extremely unchill

bots 1 and 2: hahahaha, good one JX-3842, lol

old friend

the letter i in hexadecimal? nice

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Turing Test Machine: You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Future AI: Obviously because it isn't a fully sexual snail with human titties. If it WERE a fully sexual snail with human titties, I would flip it over and gently caress it!

Turing Test Machine: Passed! Test subject is human

Prof. Crocodile

ITT we will select all images with CROSSWALKS

Trashed crew, please select all matching images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

ITT we will select all images with CROSSWALKS

Trashed crew, please select all matching images

Every spot to walk through the flow of traffic is technically a "crosswalk"