Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

The estimated completion time said 10-20 minutes but it took me well over an hour because I want to be considered a subject matter expert for my small group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I want to ask my peers if they need any help but I know that's not only against the rules but depriving them of the joy of completing the online work training

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Really digging in with the questions to my co-worker about their harassment complaint because I want to make sure HR is following the online training.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

old friend

huffing and moaning about how hard the training was so noone realises I completed it in under 5 minutes with a perfect score. Don't want to make my coworkers feel bad for their much smaller brains

Manifisto

kept going in for the online daily training which seemed to be pointless

after a while I realized I was being trained to not actually go to training but just say I did

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

kept going in for the online daily training which seemed to be pointless

after a while I realized I was being trained to not actually go to training but just say I did

The real training was inside you all along

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I need the training for the training. Im not a computer expert

Manifisto

CEO of fortune 500 company walking into a door marked "executive ethics training": it's that time again. it's such a hassle, but ti's important.

*closes door, dives into a scrooge mcduckian pile of money*

ty nesamdoom!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Manifisto posted:

CEO of fortune 500 company walking into a door marked "executive ethics training": it's that time again. it's such a hassle, but ti's important.

*closes door, dives into a scrooge mcduckian pile of money*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Why would I need an online training course on how to see goats to be part of the something awful forums? Welp. Better click this link...

old friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Why would I need an online training course on how to see goats to be part of the something awful forums? Welp. Better click this link...

hello

Snow Cone Capone

the radio shack training videos used the same public-domain music as It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

rip The Shack :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm doing a three hour info session thing for a job I probably won't get.

I just can't get enough!