Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

oh no computer posted:

if it was the stuff that was available when i was a lad, people rightfully hated it because it tasted like industrial chemicals/soap. i don't know anyone over the age of 15 who bothered with it

also still-lit chunks of it used to fall out of the spliff onto your clothes and burn holes in them

Probably the dumbest thing I did as a teenager was smoke resin from my hash pipe without a filter.

loving harsh on the lungs, that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh no computer posted:

single-handedly reviving the almost extinct "streed" thread meme

streed...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I remember a guy at school who understood the power of a strong marketing/pricing strategy, his £8 for an eighth made him a lot of money when he was buying it by the kilo brick.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Making a goddamn chicken stir-fry for tea tonight. I love beansprouts, wife hates them.

BUT I'M THE ONE COOKING IT

:sickos:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Beansprouts are good. Nice and light crunch, take sauce well. Healthy, probably.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

goatface posted:

Beansprouts are good. Nice and light crunch, take sauce well. Healthy, probably.

If she had her way it would literally be chicken, rice noodles and broccoli

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Made a Basque cheesecake in a halogen oven, the MOD trusts me with a tank but not with an oven, sides and bottom didn't crisp up but the top was delicious, needed another few minutes I think.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

MonkeyLibFront posted:

Made a Basque cheesecake in a halogen oven, the MOD trusts me with a tank but not with an oven, sides and bottom didn't crisp up but the top was delicious, needed another few minutes I think.

I wouldn't trust you with an oven either, Mr Bond

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Streed for the cccc king

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Butterfly Valley posted:

Nandos and fish and chips are genuinely the two non-people things I miss the most about living in the UK

https://www.spatchperiperi.com/ is a place local to me so I'm covered for Nandos. I like how even the homepage has a picture of some chicken with a flag in it so you can safely know "we went to nandos and stole everything wholesale".

Fish and chips is harder, loads of places have it on the menu but they just don't have the right potatoes here I guess. Been to 'proper' chip shops and everything, and it's just not the same.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i know nothing about drugs. i dont even know how you prepare weed or wtf the differences are. all the drugs ive had are free at parties.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

oh no computer posted:

if it was the stuff that was available when i was a lad, people rightfully hated it because it tasted like industrial chemicals/soap. i don't know anyone over the age of 15 who bothered with it

also still-lit chunks of it used to fall out of the spliff onto your clothes and burn holes in them

YES That was the stuff! I strongly suspect there's an element of rose tinted specs at play here.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Smoking lovely rollups in the park while people drink 3 litre bottles of cider, huff poppers, snort hand ground amphetamines and dance to late 90s alt rock from lovely little speakers hooked up to someone's cd player or my huge MP3 player with a proper disk drive in it.

Ah, to be 16 again. Maybe less miserable this time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
The guy really pleased with his minidisk player lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

hemale in pain posted:

i know nothing about drugs. i dont even know how you prepare weed or wtf the differences are. all the drugs ive had are free at parties.

My sister gave me poppers before I was a teen, my other sister gave me my first line of coke at 14, I had my first pill at 15 and I'd smoked weed regularly enough to develop anxiety issues by the age of 16, although I still grew it in our garden and sold it at parties :thumbsup: A+ dysfunctional adolescence would do again (except less weed)

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

My sister gave me poppers before I was a teen, my other sister gave me my first line of coke at 14, I had my first pill at 15 and I'd smoked weed regularly enough to develop anxiety issues by the age of 16, although I still grew it in our garden and sold it at parties :thumbsup: A+ dysfunctional adolescence would do again (except less weed)

why do straight people do poppers? it gives you a headrush yes but it's like main purpose is to relax your arsehole

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Because they're cheap and freely available.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

the only place i've ever seen them being sold is gay bars and gay sex websites which i frequent regularly. i didn't realise they were a thing outside of trying to jam more stuff up your butt.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i buy them to clean my carpets, op

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Butterfly Valley posted:

Your series of accomplishments didn't end with "and I don't have a telly", I am not impressed :colbert:

Don't see why we can't enjoy poppers without being gay. Just don't tell the wife. Or just say they're room odorisers.... yes, that's the ticket...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

oh no computer posted:

single-handedly reviving the almost extinct "streed" thread meme

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
We were 16, they came from legal high sellers at the market. People would buy a handful of assorted blends of plant-based poo poo to smoke and a few bottles of gently caress knows what to huff on a Saturday morning and then kill brain cells for the rest of the weekend.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

the only place i've ever seen them being sold is gay bars and gay sex websites which i frequent regularly. i didn't realise they were a thing outside of trying to jam more stuff up your butt.

use grindr man

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

what are those little metal gas canisters which are everywhere? i assume it's the same stuff they give out in balloons in magaluf you're supposed to huff

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it's just nitrous. the kids call them whippits

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Hippy crack

I've read articles

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Modding Juice

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Those are just what the stuff in sherbert straws comes in now

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

I assumed those little canisters were being dropped from planes judging by the blanket coverage of every gutter, park and bike path.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I've been informed I'm out of touch and sniffed at, 'it's just nos man'. Is that the same as what they put in the fast and furious cars?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
If you don't see a carpet of nos canisters around your local park, are you even living in London?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Making cannabis butter or something. Feel like I need to get into my pants and off out to the caravan for the proper breaking bad experience.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Blend it good, then spread it on some nice hemp-bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

what are those little metal gas canisters which are everywhere? i assume it's the same stuff they give out in balloons in magaluf you're supposed to huff

Cant youths enjoy a nice coffee w some whipped cream on top In the park at midnight without op jumping to conclusions smh