Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

This is also :bird:. I'd vote NGO too.

merk posted:

Why did DBD completely fall off the radar of people here? His JX content d1 hasn't changed and he spent d2 trying to WIFOM about death millers and pushed a self-aligned player. He still continues to WIFOM about death millers.

I *think* these are the cases merk is referring to but LOL not even a damned vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

No I’m saying full claim Spoonsy, everything but your bird name preferably. This smells like horseshit to me.

Ibis, Night Witch JOAT. I will not say what my remaining things are or what I gained last night.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

I *think* these are the cases merk is referring to but LOL not even a damned vote

I’m voting DBD right now. These are extensions of other things I’ve already.

You’re either playing like poo poo town or scum. I guess we will see what drops.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

How many ad homs will merk use before people think he’s town ???

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

How many ad homs will merk use before people think he’s town ???

Ace detective work! Keep on trucking!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy posted:

Ibis, Night Witch JOAT. I will not say what my remaining things are or what I gained last night.

Alright who do you think gave you that info d1 about NK masonry?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

Alright who do you think gave you that info d1 about NK masonry?

Not a clue! It was an interception of out of thread communication (by chance). I fiddle with runes a lot.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy posted:

Not a clue! It was an interception of out of thread communication (by chance). I fiddle with runes a lot.

*what does this mean*

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Spoonsy posted:

This jibes with what happened to me last night. Turns out it was a record player that makes every record sound like "Pet Sounds" and when "Pet Sounds" is actually played, produces a single note - a G Sharp

Fun un-game related fact - this is painful to me as I have a perfect A4400 drilled into my head. The concept of something playing a half step below a tone I can produce on demand is actually torture to my brain.

Actually two completely unrelated things, but hillarious that it turned out that way.

Who wants Santa to visit them next?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Spoonsy posted:

sandwolf: claim everything but your bird name

spoonsy: claim nothing of substance except the bird name, got it

:cripes:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Amnistar posted:

Actually two completely unrelated things, but hillarious that it turned out that way.

You should give me another thing. I don't have anything else to do with my night action anyway.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

SolusLunes posted:

You should give me another thing. I don't have anything else to do with my night action anyway.

This might or might not happen. Do you want something curated, or another suprise?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Amnistar posted:

This might or might not happen. Do you want something curated, or another suprise?

Oh man you know I can't say no to a surprise

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

So was it not of your doing, or were you fiddling with runes as a day action?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Did you tell Spoonsy about the NK masonry D1?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It’s incredibly scummy to come into thread and go “I have powers” *raise and lower eyebrows* and then disappear without actually touching on them any further.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy posted:

##vote Spoonsy loving answer some drat questions

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Did you tell Spoonsy about the NK masonry D1?

Nope, no idea what that is about

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sub Rosa posted:

So was it not of your doing, or were you fiddling with runes as a day action?

I just fidget with runes. It's apparently what my character does as every bit of flavor I get involves rune fidgeting.

Also apologies that I spend two hours on Sundays playing board games over Zoom

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Amnistar posted:

So you're saying I got roleblocked by Solus and you sent me the record player?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Spoonsy posted:

So you're saying I got roleblocked by Solus and you sent me the record player?

mafia edit: roleblocked by Solus' cube

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Spoonsy loving answer some drat questions

I may be overdefending myself but I've said ad nauseum Spoonsy hasn't answered poo poo for 2 days.

Also I did lay out who I think is scum. If there is role manipulation, it can only be out of Spoonsy or Taste, and then one of the masons, and then it literally could be anybody.

If there isn't, then anybody who I've generally called out. NGO has scummy, Spoonsy has been scummy, merk is snipey/weird, the list goes on. I feel good about you and I feel decent about DGK but otherwise everybody sucks in this game. Tokes I waffled on D1 but I liked some of her cases but now she went mia.

But I also said people aren't being clear with things when it comes to me. I've been getting shade from scenarios where there is or is not death miller scenarios, so whenever I bring it up people think it's weird. So like I've been saying:

FOR THE NTH TIME TO MERK (OR ANYONE), IF YOU THINK JEN X IS SCUM, I CANNOT HAVE KILLED HER. Unless I pulled a D1 gambit of killing my scumbuddy or was re-directed and killed her. That's the only two options. A re-director would've claimed by now and if I was scum, I'm not killing Jen X. It's a bad case. Look elsewhere.

##vote Spoonsy

NGO I would 100% be down with obviously.

Taste I would do it if we have no other option but we would be targeting a potential un-counterclaimed cop and we're WIFOMing mod stuff/flavor stuff that did have arson elements in it.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Amnistar posted:

I want stuff! You may not trust me so you can even give me coal. We have to be friends somewhere, Amni. Survivor didn't work.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

No love from amni noted.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

No love from amni noted.

whatsup beet, who are you feeling is scum?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I may be overdefending myself but I've said ad nauseum Spoonsy hasn't answered poo poo for 2 days.

Also I did lay out who I think is scum. If there is role manipulation, it can only be out of Spoonsy or Taste, and then one of the masons, and then it literally could be anybody.

If there isn't, then anybody who I've generally called out. NGO has scummy, Spoonsy has been scummy, merk is snipey/weird, the list goes on. I feel good about you and I feel decent about DGK but otherwise everybody sucks in this game. Tokes I waffled on D1 but I liked some of her cases but now she went mia.

But I also said people aren't being clear with things when it comes to me. I've been getting shade from scenarios where there is or is not death miller scenarios, so whenever I bring it up people think it's weird. So like I've been saying:

FOR THE NTH TIME TO MERK (OR ANYONE), IF YOU THINK JEN X IS SCUM, I CANNOT HAVE KILLED HER. Unless I pulled a D1 gambit of killing my scumbuddy or was re-directed and killed her. That's the only two options. A re-director would've claimed by now and if I was scum, I'm not killing Jen X. It's a bad case. Look elsewhere.

##vote Spoonsy

NGO I would 100% be down with obviously.

Taste I would do it if we have no other option but we would be targeting a potential un-counterclaimed cop and we're WIFOMing mod stuff/flavor stuff that did have arson elements in it.

I'm playing on content, not role bingo. You said you didn't target JX.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I probably won't vote Spoonsy? I still don't get the masonry claim gambit from scum with JX in it.

Someone (yuming?) said Spoonsy came out with this information when it saved him, so I guess I will look at it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
DBD said he'd be down with NGO. I think a couple other people said the same? Is NGO the scum buddy that scum put in their 'would lynch' list but never vote? Let's try.

##vote NGO

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

merk posted:

I'm playing on content, not role bingo. You said you didn't target JX.

That's my point... it's.. not entirely role bingo if I'm being tied to being Jen X and then being told I'm scum with Jen X. If people think Jen X isn't scum I can see the argument, but if they think she is, I am easily caught from a re-director, otherwise the only other option is that I killed Jen as her scumbuddy.

I'm voting Spoonsy because despite being confirmed to visit Jen as well, he's catching the least heat about any potential wonky result related things and just being hand-waved as a regular "watcher" but now claimed JOAT.

Even though he confirmed pera and taste were there, I'm not confirmed there. I visited Tokes and got vanilla back and she confirmed vanilla, Solus confirmed vanilla as well when I visited last night. I thought if I did vote Jen D1, that she was vanilla and not goon which was the flavor/role I got which is why I went crazy chasing flavor related things.

But yes, I would also be down with NGO. They still haven't shown up or answered anything. What vibe are you getting from them? They have agreed with you all game without adding too much else.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I forgot about beet tbh. He shows up every now and then with thoughts and disappears but that's half of the game rn.

It seems he feels bad about NGO too though.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I think Spoonsy may be a scum JOAT, watcher is a good scum role especially in this game

Sorry I've been busy so far this weekend but I'm around tonight.

For now ##vote NGO, still scummiest post history

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

whatsup beet, who are you feeling is scum?

NGO definitely. Want to flip hard. Said so yesterday.

##vote ngo

Also, I’m not sure why you are so defensive of sub rosa? They’re meta is not really that huge and you seem to be hung up on that point.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Beet, what do you think about Spoonsy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Also, I’m not sure why you are so defensive of sub rosa? They’re meta is not really that huge and you seem to be hung up on that point.

I thought sub Rosa was pretty scummy day 1, I think their posts earlier today we're better though and seemed to be trying to develop reads which is good

Not totally cleared to me, but I think NGO is leagues worse

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal would you be interested in a Spoonsy lunch?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not beet, but I do still think the claim mishap reads townie, but Spoonsy posting otherwise hasn't been doing much for me. Scum watcher Spoonsy really opens things up since it lets taste and DBD both be telling the truth and some other unreported visitor did the actual kill.

The whole intercepted message bit looks worse with no other messages reported as being intercepted

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Hal would you be interested in a Spoonsy lunch?

Yeah but I feel better about doing NGO

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm not beet, but I do still think the claim mishap reads townie, but Spoonsy posting otherwise hasn't been doing much for me. Scum watcher Spoonsy really opens things up since it lets taste and DBD both be telling the truth and some other unreported visitor did the actual kill.

The whole intercepted message bit looks worse with no other messages reported as being intercepted

no other messages even being delivered as far as we know, so it doesn't appear there is a "messenger" role in this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

the claim mishap being DbD over Hum, right? Couldn't that just be an honest error, not necessarily a scum/town one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Spoonsy idk I haven’t really looked into them much since I went to bed last night.

They’ve claimed joat, which after claiming watcher can kind of gel, but joat is like a common fake claim. I also note we have an inventor too. (Lol and a cop and a cop like). So I’m kind of meh on their claim atm.

Outing the masonry day 1 is wifom. There are benefits to both town and scum in doing so. How they got the info is more interesting, especially seeing as I don’t think there’s been anything else like it since (this message).

Jen flipping scum could explain that though, but that would mean spoonsy got it through scum channels and that seems a rather sub optimal play then. Even with the pro town points it gives spoonsy for revealing it, it puts the hypothetical masonry scum player at risk.

Revealing their night actions day 2 seems fine, so I’m not sure why you portray that as “out of nowhere”. if I was a watcher and I allegedly saw people at a night kill target I would say so. Wouldn’t you? So are you saying how they played it is suspect, or that you don’t believe it at all, or...?

I do find their answers to questions come across a bit evasive, but you’ve been fishing them real hard too.

Not at the top of my pops I’d have to say, but I’m not enamoured with their play this game.

Could vote.