Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett posted:

On Her M'Lady's Secret Service

Under Yella's Simple Surface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

JackSplater posted:

Should have a tennis ball on the end of the crossbow.

we've reached the limit of my GIMP skills

JackSplater
Nov 20, 2014

Metal Coat? It's already active?!

dieselfruit posted:

we've reached the limit of my GIMP skills

:perfect:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

colonelwest posted:

“The Jared Huckaby Story”

Speaking of Jared Huckaby stories....

TWITCH: Disco Lando gets his VR on

His lightsaber skills at 1:28:30 are impressive. Tickling the robots to death. (It’s a legitimate strategy.)

Must’ve got that headset to playtest the all VR Squadron 42 beta they’re polishing for Q4 release, right?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/BcvFGUh.gifv

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

DarkDobe posted:

AS REQUESTED:

(The original if curious: https://imgur.com/a/Scb1RLW )

I love the effort to incorporate all the little details. :five:

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Gotta be the best derail so far.

:laffo:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

DigitalPenny posted:

I love the effort to incorporate all the little details. :five:

:lmao: just saw the watermarks on crobblers suit

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017

dieselfruit posted:

TheAgent Who Loved Me

No Time to Fly

Radiohead's "Spectre" was briefly mooted for the film before the Broccolis went with flavour of the month Sam Smith, and probably would have made that movie a little less forgettable:
https://youtu.be/CLiDemXYSLc

Nice version.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

It would clearly be “On Her Majesty's Secret Devbuild”

:hmmyes:

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

G0RF posted:

Speaking of Jared Huckaby stories....

TWITCH: Disco Lando gets his VR on

His lightsaber skills at 1:28:30 are impressive. Tickling the robots to death. (It’s a legitimate strategy.)

Must’ve got that headset to playtest the all VR Squadron 42 beta they’re polishing for Q4 release, right?

Lol, Lando is such a loathsome little troll of a man. He has no appreciable talents or skills and negative charisma, so he just covers it up with layers upon layers of smarminess. Watching him play that game is like anti-entertainment.

He seems determined to ride this out for all it’s worth till the bitter end. He’ll probably be on a live stream talking about the latest elevator re-factoring as the Sheriffs come to serve the eviction notice for CIG’s offices.

I feel for him in a way though. He’s a wannabe content creator/nerd culture personality who has drifted between dead end jobs his whole life. Being the public face of this train wreck is his peak, he’ll never work in the industry again. When CIG shuts its doors, he’ll re-donn his red apron and take his rightful place behind the key making machine at Lowe’s.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Was Spectre that bad? I haven't seen it yet.

I did find Quantum of Solace to be quite terrible though.
SkyFall was a masterpiece -- in comparison to what pointless drivel QoS was.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Spectre was kind of eh. More than anything it cemented just what an outdated creepy character Bond is, Daniel Craig’s charm be dammed. It did have a real good fight scene on a train tho.

No Time To Die is a real kickass spy-film title and I’m cautiously optimistic.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

AbstractNapper posted:

Was Spectre that bad? I haven't seen it yet.

I did find Quantum of Solace to be quite terrible though.
SkyFall was a masterpiece -- in comparison to what pointless drivel QoS was.

SPECTRE's issue was that it wasn't as grandiose as it should have been considering its meant to be, well, the end of a storyline they've been building for 3 movies.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Pixelate posted:

Hey you, glad you’re on the mend!

TheAgent posted:

the prayers to satan worked

hail satan

Scruffpuff posted:

Best news I've had in a long time. Stay afloat!

Bofast posted:

I'm glad things are looking up for you, friendly boat :)

tuo posted:

That's very good to hear! Get well soon!

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

:vince:

Also: continue to feel better Titanic!

Thank you all. I'm doing better. I'm home again and trying to keep myself staying sane despite the crazy amount of things I can't do now. But I am keeping on going! <3

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Really loving the Bond shops. So good and funny. Such talent. :)

Nyast
Nov 14, 2017

BLAZING AT THE
SPEED OF LIGHT
I'd love to see posters for S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M and Quantum of Choklace

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

The Titanic posted:

Thank you all. I'm doing better. I'm home again and trying to keep myself staying sane despite the crazy amount of things I can't do now. But I am keeping on going! <3

:glomp:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
New Flight Simulator is fidelitous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqJALPVn0Y

marumaru
May 20, 2013

$110 for the full version, wew

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Inacio posted:

$110 for the full version, wew

It's funny in this world of sdtar citzen where we still think $110 for a game is hella expensive, but have become numb to lovely space chariots being $500

marumaru
May 20, 2013

peter gabriel posted:

It's funny in this world of sdtar citzen where we still think $110 for a game is hella expensive, but have become numb to lovely space chariots being $500

idk bout u fam but i dont have a fidelitious hangar and i still think it's very silly to spend money on spaceships

i also dont want to pay $90 just to have a loving 172, thanks microsoft i hate it

star citizen did this

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Inacio posted:

idk bout u fam but i dont have a fidelitious hangar and i still think it's very silly to spend money on spaceships

i also dont want to pay $90 just to have a loving 172, thanks microsoft i hate it

star citizen did this

I mean have you seen the DLC for FSX?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the gently caress

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Jobbo_Fett posted:

SPECTRE's issue was that it wasn't as grandiose as it should have been considering its meant to be, well, the end of a storyline they've been building for 3 movies.

They were just pretending, the whole thing was an unconscionably bad and super obvious asspull, and if you didn’t feel your intelligence was insulted when it ended you might be a candidate for Idris ownership.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Inacio posted:

star citizen did this

I don't know what that picture means so I am just gonna agree with you 100%

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Yeah but can you walk to the back of that passenger plane, mix up a Hairy Roberts, and then fidelitously fix the onboard entertainment system with a space soldering gun? Will the passengers then leave you a bad Yelp review if you don’t put on the right movie?

Obviously this is a poo poo-tier low-fidelity game made by hacks who spent their time on useless minutiae, like a complex flight model, and an unprecedentedly detailed digital representation of the entire earth.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Lol, Lando is such a loathsome little troll of a man. He has no appreciable talents or skills and negative charisma, so he just covers it up with layers upon layers of smarminess. Watching him play that game is like anti-entertainment.

He seems determined to ride this out for all it’s worth till the bitter end. He’ll probably be on a live stream talking about the latest elevator re-factoring as the Sheriffs come to serve the eviction notice for CIG’s offices.

I feel for him in a way though. He’s a wannabe content creator/nerd culture personality who has drifted between dead end jobs his whole life. Being the public face of this train wreck is his peak, he’ll never work in the industry again. When CIG shuts its doors, he’ll re-donn his red apron and take his rightful place behind the key making machine at Lowe’s.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 13, 2020

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I won't buy the flight sim because I have google earth in VR and it seems the same to me

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus Christ $120 for the premium deluxe edition

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Looks like it will be on game pass.

You can preload it. 150GB. Out august.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
What does $120 get you on the robert space webstore?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

peter gabriel posted:

Janitor’s mop and bucket

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Taintrunner posted:

Janitor’s mop and bucket

Sold!

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

colonelwest posted:

Yeah but can you walk to the back of that passenger plane, mix up a Hairy Roberts, and then fidelitously fix the onboard entertainment system with a space soldering gun? Will the passengers then leave you a bad Yelp review if you don’t put on the right movie?

Obviously this is a poo poo-tier low-fidelity game made by hacks who spent their time on useless minutiae, like a complex flight model, and an unprecedentedly detailed digital representation of the entire earth.

I agree with you.
And it doesn't even have doors.
How many Skyrims could you fit into it?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Are there any ramps in that flight sim?

marumaru
May 20, 2013

peter gabriel posted:

premium bedding. good deal actually

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the gently caress. They charge for seat leather on a fake spaceship. Are you loving with me

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I'm the "in stock" prominently shown for 100% digital goods to be delivered digitally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

HiroProtagonist posted:

I'm the "in stock" prominently shown for 100% digital goods to be delivered digitally

they actually remove some from the shop to make them seem like rare limited time goods